You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Children Who See Spirits :: The Red Eyed Daddy And Other Weird Things

Real Ghost Stories

The Red Eyed Daddy And Other Weird Things

 

The situation had happened at night time in 2005, she told me and my parents at the table eating, what happened to her. My daughter was four years old when this happened to her. She was awoken by some noise and she had looked into the corner of our bedroom where my bed was located by the wall.

She said she saw this man crawl down the corner over my bed and onto the floor and sit. Looking directly at her, She said "Daddy had red glowing eyes mommy" which to clarify some things for the readers. (My daughter hasn't ever seen her father before but she just said her daddy)

I and my parents went to our bedroom at the time and prayed over her bed and things in our room and over my daughter. Since that experience she has never said anything about the red eyed man again.

But the room we had stayed in has had a few different things happen while we lived in the room. From a voice you can hear coming from that room when my daughter was in there by herself and she was a toddler, shadow people around her crib, to nightmares.

We moved from that room to the upstairs part. That brought a little girl who wanted my daughter to play with her while my daughter wanted to sleep. Also, three adults (two males and one female). One of the males would yell at her and lastly he would slap her on the arm which I never noticed until the next evening when I gave her a bath and she told me about it.

Why to these things haunt children for? Can someone help me and my daughter? Things used to mess with me but since I'm older and I have a child now does that make her the new target?

Other hauntings by Skye28

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Georgia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Skye28, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

christbeliever (10 posts)
-1
12 years ago (2011-10-08)
pray and ask Jesus for help and guidence if you are not a christian this might not work, but if you are it makes a huge difference because if those things are real, they are demons and need to be rebuked!
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-08-18)
Skye,
I'm happy to hear you went ahead with the cleansing. You may find that some people could have a hard time finding your house now, just undesirables though, others should have no problem. It's one of the perks that come along with the cleansing/shielding.
Also, let her stay close if it helps calm her. And you can repeat the process if you feel it's necessary at any point.
Don't forget to let the sunshine and smiles in. You just can't ever have enough love and light! It helps everyone, and repels what's bad for you.
Most important is the 'knowing'.
You 'know' that you are bringing in positive energy and light.
You absolutely 'know' you are ready to be rid of the nonsense.
You 'know' the steps you are taking lead to peace and harmony in your home.
Play games, sing, skip through the halls, laugh and hold your head high and your back straight. Stand up to your full height and carry with you a sense of ownership and pride. 😁
Shield your bedroom as often as necessary. It's your house, your family, and "they" are not allowed in any longer. ❤

Jav❤
Skye28 (3 stories) (11 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-08-18)
Thanx Javelina and Rook...

Im going to check into the property itself... I did the cleansing ya'll told me to do, I hope it works, My daughter has made it known to me that shes going to be sleeping with me for now on. But the weird thing is, I have these feelings of being watched while we are layn down at night.

My daughter won't leave my side when my parents are not here... She said she's not scared but I use to be the same way.

Thanx everybody for ya'll help and I will keep you posted on what I find out and what's still happening. 😁
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-08-16)
Sky28,

You say there is no history for the home itself... But there is history 'around' the property...

The suicide you mention... The spirit of the person may have 'gravitated' to the closest residence as it would be something 'familiar' to it. Being suddenly 'released' from it's physical body this spirit would be 'lost, confused and may even retain some of the pain and anguish that caused the individual to think 'death' was the solution. Mix those emotions with the sudden feelings of lost and confused and you have the makings of a negative spirit.

The presence of this spirit may have drawn the others in to your home and as it was a negative spirit that is what was 'drawn in'. As like attracts like...

Mind you this is only a theory and it doesn't take into account the voices and crying baby you heard as a child... Though these may have been so sort of 'dimensional crossover' or some odd residual playback from another 'time and place'. I don't claim to have all the answers, but offer my ideas and theories in an attempt to help.

Please keep us updated and thank you for the feed back.

Respectfully,

Rook
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-08-16)
Skye28,
Thank you for the reply, it gives us a starting point to work from. The house may be new to the land, but don't these entities seem like they've been around so long they think they run the place? What nerve! Lay a hand on your child? That is the mark of a petty vindictiveness. Powerless move, picking on a child. You can bet this guy was not any kind of man at all. Not a one of these entities was good in life, you can bet on that. It's why they are stuck, and why they don't pick on adults either. They know an adult would take steps to be rid of them. That's not a reflection on you hun, these folks have been working you over for years, they know which buttons to push, and when to duck and hide. They're leeches, ticks. Sucking the life out of you through your child. That's the only power they have, the ability to make you fear for your child's safety. They thrive on that fear.
Well, now it's time to give them a dose of that medicine.
I think you're on the right track about them being from the land, or the surrounding area. It could have been very long ago, or 20 years ago. But one thing for sure, they think they can get away with what they're doing. You have to change that.
First, you should go ahead and perform the house cleansing. Do this ASAP. This can be repeated as often as necessary, it never gets old. Have your daughter help, if she's got a toy broom, that would be perfect. The more of this she is involved with along side you, the faster she learns how to handle these phonies. And remember to keep the sunshine and light flowing in. Celebrate it. Make it a morning ritual for the family. The more of you that are involved in this together, the faster you vanquish these slugs.
You can also shield your vehicles, swing sets, whatever you feel needs it, go for it.
Nearing bedtime you can start your own little rituals. Go around together and announce that nobody is allowed in your home that you don't want there. That only goodness and light can stay the night. You can even top it off by shielding both of your beds to sort of seal the deal each night. After you become comfortable with the process, you'll find you don't need to do it that often. But it's good in the beginning to do it until you are able to perform it together without having to check your notes. This will give your daughter what she needs to fend them off should they try anything. Nothing worse than knowing a child can kick you into the dirt. 😊
Next, if you want to find out about things that have happened in your area or on your land, there's one place you can start looking right now. That is your local Historical Society. They will surprise you at how much information they have. And they love to pass that information on. They specialize in local matters, so they are the best place to start. If they don't have the information you are looking for, they know who does, and they'll give all of this to you for free. The only thing that ever costs you money is if you want copies of documents or photos. And the cost should be minimal for those.
Well, I've gone on far too long, so I'll leave you now and let you get to it. Hold your head up high and square your shoulders. These guys don't know what's about to hit them, and it can make all the difference in the world in how you carry yourself through this. Stand up straight, feet firmly planted, and don't forget to smile. My mom used to call it "Killing them with kindness", and it works!

Jav ❤ ❤
Skye28 (3 stories) (11 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-08-16)
There's no history of my house (my parents bought the property and built a house here... I'm still trying to get some info on the property though. There has been a death near the house... When I was younger a teen killed himself on a dirt road about a mile away from here... And I have also heard there has been some things going on in the past and present of people doing witchcraft down by a river which is about a mile away from here too.
Skye28 (3 stories) (11 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-08-16)
In response to Javelina. I have lived here in the same house off and on for 20 something years. Yes its the same house that I have experienced things when I was younger.

I have been visited by a few spirits when I was six or seven (which I would hide and tell them to leave me alone)... Then I would here a whole bunch of people talking like my folks where haven a party downstairs (I heard it coming my vent)... And I have even heard on a few times a baby crying from the vent also (but I was the youngest in the house at the time, when I went to go and check it out there was nothing there... But once the rocking chair had moved when I heard the voices coming from the vent)...

I have also felt like someone was stairing at me from behind when I'm doing things in the house.
horrordreamer08 (6 posts)
-3
13 years ago (2011-08-16)
i think children probablly have wild imaginations in my oppinion... Maybe one day youll see things the way she sees and maybe when she grow up she could be a help from a paranormal group or research.

May god guide you ❤
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-08-16)
Skye28,

It is my opinion that children are closer to the 'veil' that separates the Physical realm from the Spiritual realm. They can see and 'interact' with Spirit's better because of this.

Please, try this... It works with any belief system and should force out any Negative Energies or Spirits that may be in your home.

Recipe for a Home Cleansing/Shielding... (allow for two or 3 days to complete)

Day one: Open all curtains window and doors with screens installed, let fresh air and sunshine into the home. Have all closets, cabinets and other 'dark spaces' open so that as much natural light as possible can enter those spaces. After 2-3 hours take a broom and 'sweep' out each room (this is symbolic and you do not have to really sweep) focus your thoughts on sweeping (pushing) out all negative energies / entities /thoughts. Close home up after completing each room of your home... Please do not forget your garage if you have one. (Optional) Light incense (sandalwood or Dragons-blood works well for me) and let aroma fill the home, and/or play a tape that contains your favorite Church songs before you begin sweeping.

Day two (or three): Once again open all curtains, windows and doors. Take a White candle (Optional) to the center most point of the home, sit on the floor and place candle in front of you. Light the candle (visualize a white ball of light) and then focus on the flame... Visualize the flame (white light) filled with positive thoughts, energy. (Say a prayer at this time if you so desire... Ask for cleansing positive energy to fill the candles flame/white light). Hold this 'image' in your mind and then visualize the flame (light) slowly expanding outward, visualize it filling the room your in, every corner and 'dark space'. Continue to visualize it expanding...it's outer edges pushing away (burning away) any and all negative energies/entities out and away from each room in your home. Once you have visualized this flame (light) filling your entire home, picture it expanding to your property lines. Hold this image in your mind for a few moments then visualize 'anchoring' this flame (light) where you are sitting which is the center most point of your home. Once you have done this. Take a deep breath, relax a few moments and then blow out the candle. (If you didn't use a candle just let yourself relax a moment or two.) "

Now you can create a shield for yourself using the 'home shield' technique but instead of focusing on your home visualize the 'flame' simply surrounding you instead of your home... Best time to do this is after a nice shower using a rosemary scented soap (rosemary is good for purification and protection.)

I too would ask, what kind of things did you experience as a child? Thank you for sharing this with us and please keep us updated.

Respectfully,

Rook
Lilady4 (7 stories) (427 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-08-15)
bacchaegrl makes a good suggestion about getting a paranormal group, or even, a medium to come in and investigate. DeviousAngel makes a great suggestion too, teach your daughter to be strong. I have no idea why some Spirits hurt or haunt children. Maybe it's because children are innocent and have not gotten the barriers that us adults do.
As we grow up, we basically become more closed-minded. The reason for this is simple: the paranormal world is not accepted by today's society (eventually it will be, though).
Love & Light, Rachel ❤
fraggle1 (1 stories) (1 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-08-15)
Mot of the time chldren see spirits simply because they beleive. As adults we loose our childlike faith in the things that can't be explained so we are less apt to see them, while children are just discovering theirs. There really is no best way to handle the situation, you should research dffrent ideas and find on that works best for your situation.
Moongrim (2 stories) (871 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-08-15)
They go after children because kids can see them, and children's fear is easier to feed upon.

------------------

"Cold iron" is sometimes asserted to repel, contain, or harm ghosts, fairies, witches, and/or other malevolent supernatural creatures.

Http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iron_in_folklore
JamesRobiscoe (419 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-08-15)
Skye28--I know it's more than alarming. Keep your faith strong. Teach your daughter, if you think it's appropriate, to think or say the Holy Name. I'd favor her closing her eyes and seeing the image of Jesus sitting on the ground with her in a garden full of beautiful flowers, the two of them giggling over something silly, and all in a pink or golden glow. Meanwhile, consider doing what the esteemed posters have advised. My personal view holds that evil is out to harm children not just because they can, with easy acess to their open minds and hearts, but often because their aim is to get to US, the adults. And since you indicate you've been able to dismiss your own experiences, well, it will want to MAKE you pay attention by distressing your child.
I say evil one here because of its movement and red eyes. Not a childish fancy.
You no doubt have your places of stress like us but moreso in your situation. Your strength is in your purpose and your resolve. Don't wait around thinking "oh, it's gotten better," Huh-uh. Just keep projecting the aura of God and peace whenever you think of it, because if you want to be, you'll be guided to what I've heard called a "house deliverance." All the best. ~ James
cosmogal926 (9 stories) (1223 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-08-15)
Skye28, Sometimes spirits appear and try to communicate with children because they are more prone to see and hear them then adults are. You remember yourself having some experiences with spirits when you were a child. It could be that you have a gift that you passed down to your daughter or it will just happen for a while and then fade away as she gets older.

I think Devious made a good suggestion in teaching your daughter how to not be afraid and protect herself. She can yell and tell it Not to bother her, or for it to Go Away! You can even talk out loud and say in very clear and convincing tone to Leave her Alone, and that it is not allowed to touch her, or scare her in any way. I have a friend whose son went through the same thing, and this worked for her.
Good luck, and let us know how things turn out.
DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-08-15)
I like bacchaegirl's suggestion of having professionals come in. Since they are showing hostility toward your daughter, I am guess it is because she is frightened by them and they are feeding off of her fear. Those types of entities are parasitic and need to be gotten rid of from your home. The number one thing I would say first off is to teach your daughter a way to defend herself. Have her think of something that makes her feel very strong or very silly, like a joke, or have her make a face or laugh at it or shout at it. Sometimes that helps to startle off entities that are harassing people, and if she stands up for herself now, she will get better at it later.

Please let us know how things progress.
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-08-15)
Skye28,
We're going to need a little more information here. You said things used to mess with you. How so? Who? What did they do? Was this the same house you lived in when you were being messed with? The same room?

Jav
bacchaegrl (506 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-08-15)
Hello, have you considered looking into getting a paranormal group to come to your home? Perhaps they can catch some evidence and give you advice on how to protect your daughter from such things. Maybe they can, or you can, look into the history of your house and see if anything strange occured in it. Please let us know if you find anything.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: