You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: My Life Story

Real Ghost Stories

My Life Story

 

As for beginning I'll introduce with myself. I'm Amelia and after a few days I'll turn 16. I want to tell about all those experiences what I have got through all my life. I remember that when I was 6 or so, I saw two women walking near my mom's house (at that time I was living with her). I though that they were one of our neighbors. I remember that both of them looked like from older times, they both looked exactly the same but one of them was shorter. They they both had long white shaded dress with large rose prints on it and big white elegant hat. I looked for some time on them and they both looked on me and they smiled to me and went away. I looked how they were going away and after time they just vanished.

After 2 years I went to live to my grandparents in city, they had apartments there. Mom wanted me to go there because of school, she was living in country and it was really far from school and that school was really bad. Mom wanted me to get good education. I've been living there since I'm 8 and at weekends going to mom. Probably all of the weird things happened after I, for the second time, went to church. I cannot remember exact time when it started. I was 14 and half at that time.

At the beginning I was hearing strange noise under my bed when I was falling to sleep, often I felt that someone was sleeping right next to me. There was a time when, every night, I woke up at 3 am. Once when I was trying to fall asleep, I saw a white orb above the doors. It stayed there all the time until I fell asleep. It didn't feel like it was an evil presence because when I felt sad and was crying, I could sometimes feel cold hands on mine or sometimes I felt that someone was hugging me and I have been kissed too. I almost always felt that someone was near me and I'm being watched but I just couldn't see it. I don't know how but I knew that it was male. I remember that once I saw a vision of a young male (18 or so) who has just committed suicide.

Once I woke up at night because my bed was terribly shaking. It couldn't be earthquake because there is no earthquakes in my country and if we have one, then it's only once in hundred years. For long time there was a dark shadow following me everywhere. If I was out with friends I could see it following behind trees and if I was at my mom's house it would be there too. At my grandparent's apartment, I sometimes saw black cats running around and disappearing under my bed. Once I was going to nearest graveyard to visit my great-grandfather. While I was walking through the graveyard, I again saw the shadow following me, after a few seconds, I looked behind me and saw a male who apparently been following me too. It was around 5 pm and there was no one in graveyard except for us. As I was starting to go faster, he started too. I ran out of the graveyard scared to death and in tears, the male was a few footsteps behind. Fortunately there was a person near the place and he helped me.

Once, when I woke up in the morning, I saw an old male dressed in white, after a few seconds he disappeared as if he would notice that I'm looking on him. I strongly believe that it was my great-grandpa because they both are similar in their look. I have heard only good things about him so as a person I respect him very much.

I remember that once I heard someone talking probably more then one. My grandma was in the bath and grandpa was at home so I thought she came out and was walking around apartment and talking to me. As I went out of my room I didn't saw no one, but I got weird feeling all over me. I felt that I really shouldn't be there so I shut my door. With all these presences came some kind of gift. I often know what people will tell or do. I know who is calling me and because of dreams I get deja vu feeling.

After that night, it was silence from them all year. Until today. Things are being hidden and showed up after a while again. There were other events too but maybe I'll write about them later.

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Donimo, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Ronnie (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-22)
Sveika, Amelija. Prieks, ka šeit ir atrodams vel kads latvietis. Noverteju to.
I'm sorry for those who don't unnderstaids this. It's just greeting for Amelia in latvian.
kodagirl2121 (3 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-07-28)
Not to be mean but the word is Djinn. I've read a book that says that djinn are people to but they unlike humans are made of fire/smoke. I honestly see nothing wrong with djinn I'd love to meet one.

Anyway about your story I find it very interesting. Being able to talk and see ghost, shouldn't scare you. If it does just get your houses blessed or my moms says open up all the doors in the house and say very clearly "Leave". It worked for my aunt

Hope all goes well.
koda
Donimo (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-06-21)
I meant no offence to anyone with those words. I do know that there is a lot of beliefs and I do accept all of them. And I can say that this jinn do not appers in my life anymore. And from Hada I would love to hear the consequences about having one near.
Abby (710 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-06-21)
Dear Donimo, Amelia,

I certainly do appreciate your response, and you are most welcome. I am not of Hada's belief system or faith, but I do respect his/her right to believe what he/she wishes. In my own opinion, I would like to suggest that you are the mistress of your life and therefore only you can choose to take all, some or nothing of what myself, others here and in your life wish to share with you from their own perspective and point of view. Go with what feels right to you from within the depths of the gut of your soul. You will always know what is right if you trust yourself and your own intuition or gut instinct.

Blessings, Abby
Donimo (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-06-21)
Thanks everyone 😊
Well, for those jinn or how they're called. They have never did any kind of harm to me. Except, that it only once tried to enter my body (if it was that jinn) and after it did nothing, only called my name.
Hada (36 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-06-21)
Hello Donimo,

Reading through your story, the thing that struck me most were the black cats running under your bed. It's well-known in Islamic lore that a jinn, a creature created from smokeless fire can and does transform particulatrly into black dogs, cats and snakes though the jinn can also appear in human form, resembling someone dead or alive. You have jinn residing not only in your house but accompanying you as well. I recommend saying " Bis-millah" which means " In the name of God" upon entering your home so any stray Jinn following you can't enter and call out the name of God "Allah" in Arabic to ward them off in your house.

Best of Luck
Shane (13 stories) (1258 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-06-21)
Amelia,

I am in complete agreement with my dear friend Abby. Just take your time on this journey we call life and don't forget to stop and smell the roses along the way. Use the ablities you have to help those who need it, both living and other wise.

Peace, Love, and Luck be with you.
Abby (710 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-06-21)
Dear Donimo, Amelia,

Well, by your story I can tell that you already know that you are quite capable of seeing ghosts and spirits, as well as having a strong intuitive, precognitive, psychic sense. I wish to suggest that you allow things to occur as they will, go with the flow, and most of all be patient and open. Keep a journal of your experiences. Work on getting to know who you are warts and all, confront your fears and find your own center foundation, belief sytem and balance.

I appreciate you sharing your life story here.

May you always be able to find the center within your journey, Abby

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: