You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Were These Demonic Signs In My Life?

Real Ghost Stories

Were These Demonic Signs In My Life?

 

It all started when I was 11, me and my family were in the front yard no one was in the house. We were playing basketball and I suddenly stared at my sister's window and suddenly I saw a fist from inside the house behind my sister's window smash her window. Then suddenly everyone stopped playing basketball and went to take a look at the broken window. I was shocked and speechless. My dad said it was a bird but there was no bird. I knew what I saw, it was a pale hand that made a fist. I told my dad and he checked the house but no one was inside.

Then when I was 12 I saw shadow people late at night in the hallway go to my sister's room and I was a very scared so scared I couldn't walk to the hall way to access my room so instead I ran out the house during the night to go across the street to my friend's house.

Then years later when I was 19 I was sitting in my friend's car and heard what appeared to be a big dog run around the car. It was parked in a underground parking lot so I don't know how any dogs would be there.

Then when I was 21 I had a experience of putting my mp3 player in my locker at the gym. And when I came back it was gone. I drove home and opened up the bathroom door and there it was! It was on the sink. Did it teleport? What was this? And why? I still think about this incident until this day. Do demonic forces have the ability to misplace items?...

Does anyone think these experiences were demonic?.

Or knows exactly what this was?.

Were these Omens? What exactly were these events?.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from California

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Santino, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

AugustaM (7 stories) (996 posts)
+4
4 years ago (2020-02-21)
Sounds to me like something was going on or had gone on in your sister's room whether by her or a previous tenant of the house. Either way, activity seemed to be centered there and you were the one sensitive enough to pick up on it. Do you know if your sister ever had any interest in ghosts, spirit boards, witchcraft etc - even as a passing fancy? Or did she ever go through a serious depression or lose someone she loved even - as intense emotions are believed by many as enough to attract activity.
silverthane61 (4 stories) (344 posts)
+4
4 years ago (2020-02-13)
The apparent teleportation of objects being caused through paranormal means has been called apparation. It is a documented occurrence and a lot of theories exist that attempt to explain it. Is it demonic? Seriously, I do not know. The "end game" of any demonic manifestation as I understand it is to cause the maximum amount of chaos to good and balance before possession and infestation. Do you see this happening?
Tweed (35 stories) (2497 posts)
+5
4 years ago (2020-02-12)
Hi Santino,

I agree with everything that's been said. Wanted to give you the option of reading this experience about hearing an invisible dog around a car.
Https://www.yourghoststories.com/real-ghost-story.php?story=17539

I and a few others here have experience things seemingly teleporting. A few people have experience tarot cards doing this. Most of us don't have any reason to suspect it's demonic. So an MP3 player doing it sounds even less demonic. My point being weird stuff happens, don't sweat it! The window incident wasn't exactly friendly. But the rest sound totally non threatening.
RCRuskin (9 stories) (817 posts)
+4
4 years ago (2020-02-12)
Hi, Santino.

Might be demonic, might not. Rather hard to say from just the events. I have a question about the broken window which is pretty much unanswerable at this point in time. Where did the glass shards end up? In the room or outside.

In my opinion, these events are just events. But please keep a log, journal, diary, or other record of events that may occur going forward to provide more data.

And hope you have a boring, but prosperous future.
Melda (10 stories) (1363 posts)
+7
4 years ago (2020-02-12)
Santino -Your experiences don't sound like demonic signs at all. You would have been a lot more frightened if demons had decided to pick on you.

It seems that you were the only one to witness the window actually being broken. Did the windowpane break completely so that there were glass splinters lying outside, or did the pane just crack? Whichever it was, if this was done by an entity in the room, I see that as an aggressive action to attract attention but that doesn't necessarily make the perpetrator evil.

I repeat the question posed by lady-glow regarding the shadow people. Not everybody has the ability to see supernatural beings but perhaps you are one of the "lucky" ones 😆 (Just a joke)

I don't know what to make of the episode with what to you sounded like a big dog running round the car. To my mind it could have been a number of explainable things, like a live dog, even a small animal.

Actually it's quite common for things to go missing and suddenly reappear where there's no logical explanation. This has happened to me a few times and a number of members of this site have posted similar experiences.

No, nothing which you have related points to the demonic.

Regards, Melda
lady-glow (16 stories) (3157 posts)
+5
4 years ago (2020-02-12)
Santino.

Welcome to YGS.

Those sure were some unnerving experiences though, in my opinion, do not seem to be demonic in nature.

Was that the only time you saw the shadow people? Has any other family member seen them ever since?
I know you were very young when this happened but, are you sure they were not caused by the reflection from the lights of a passing vehicle?

It seems that finding your mp3 at home was a good thing, don't you think? Perhaps even the doing of a guardian or good spirit helping you out.
It is not unheard of ghosts hiding stuff and then putting it back on the more unusual places, without having a malicious intent.

It would be difficult to know what exactly these events were based on the little information provided in your narrative but, again in my opinion, it would be better to have a positive attitude instead of fearing a terrible outcome that hasn't happened for, at least, 10 years.

Remember, "sometimes the scariest pictures are the ones we paint in our own head."

Thanks for sharing.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: