You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Shadows, Sniffling And Clicking Noises

Real Ghost Stories

Shadows, Sniffling And Clicking Noises

 

I'm 14 and live in Australia next door to my grandparents, sadly my Nanny died. And about 4 days ago I was sitting in the lounge room while Mum and Dad were out with friend, and down the hall I saw 2 shadowed figures running up and down the hallway. I walked down the hallway to check if I was being delusional and I guess the first time I was. But then it happened a short time after so I checked it out again. As I walked past my bedroom a picture of my dog that passed away fell, so I grabbed the picture and went back to where I was sitting. The shadows kept running past and were terrifying me.

2 days ago I was sitting watching a movie and then I heard high heels, so I went to check it out but I didn't see anything. Then I kept hearing sniffling but I still didn't see anything so I carried on with what I was doing. Then I went outside to check on the dogs and as I came back the back door was locked. So I went next door to my grandad's so he could let me in cause he has a key.

Yesterday I started hearing clicking noises in my bathroom, while I was straightening my hair. I heard really loud clicking noises behind the door but nothing was there. Then the door swept open then closed and I looked behind me but there was no-one or anything there and I was confused. It scared me so much I jumped and burned myself on my straightener.

I'm hoping some of you could help me and tell me how I can contact this spirit if it is one to tell it to stop. Thanks for reading my ghost story.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Australia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, kelziee1, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

ddeeps136 (7 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-10-03)
hi kelziee,
first of all to confirm, yes its a spirit that's bothering you, as I've heard of a similar incident from one of my friend that had happened a few months ago, coming to the solution you can contact any of your elder like (a cousin or teacher) not your parents who you feel will believe you and will help you, if not then try contacting a priest, might help.

God bless,
Take care

Deepack
kelziee1 (1 stories) (1 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-10-03)
Thanks for all your help everyone, but lately it has been getting worse: (...and reggie-roo, I have told my parents but they don't believe me, they think I'm in over my head or something. But thanks for the decision anyways (:
bullygram (4 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-10-01)
First you need to be mentally strong, that nothing wrong is going to happen. And secondly do not get frighten what ever happens, because the more you get frighten or being sad will produce a negative waves around you and your house. And it results in echoing the energy (spirit) in your house. Simply follow this and it will help you, since the spirit never came face to face, its not a problem.
Nysa (4 stories) (685 posts)
+3
13 years ago (2011-10-01)
Well a lot of people report that simply making that request out loud helps. Next time something strange happens just loudly & clearly say something like "please stop, you are scaring me." Whatever causes these kinds of unexplained events seem to be benevolent most of the time & apparently willing to stop if you ask.
reggie-roo (5 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-10-01)
Well I'm only 13 and clearly not a paranormal expert but it doesn't sound like a demonic entity, but it sounds kind of serious, maybe you should tell your parents? Most of the ghost stories I've heard ended up with an exorcism of the house and the troubles going away but sorry I can't help further. ❤

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: