You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Call Center

Real Ghost Stories

Call Center

 

This story was told to me by my sister-in-law. To make things easier, she works in a Call Center somewhere in Manila. I do know what company it is but I do not want to mention it for it may scare some people who want to work in a Call Center. Anyways, let's head to her story.

She and her friend work in a Call Center where they are in the night shift. They were both heading their way toward the ground floor for they were about to buy snacks for their fellow Call Center Agents when suddenly, the elevator stopped at a floor (I do not remember what floor was it) and the doors suddenly opened. They were waiting for seconds for someone to get in but to their dismay, no one went in. They both eyed themselves feeling a bit scared but they just kept themselves cool. When the elevator was about to head its way to the ground floor, the speaker of the elevator announced that it was fully loaded. They were so shocked! They eyed themselves with scared eyes. How could the elevator be fully loaded when it was really obvious that they were just the two inside it. Because they were too shocked, they didn't notice the elevator stop at the ground floor. When it did, they both ran out of the elevator and bought their snacks as fast as they could.

Her second encounter was when she was eating at the pantry of that said building. She was eating alone the pantry when someone whistled as if there was someone who was staring at her. She thought it was her fellow co-worker but then, no one was there at that floor except for her. She was so scared that she ate her food really quick before storming out of the floor.

Yeah so this was my sister-in-law's story of her (and her friend's) encounter of a (ghost?).

Comments are much appreciated!

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, iLoveChocolates, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

majarlika012 (12 stories) (122 posts)
 
6 years ago (2017-10-26)
I am not sure but I think I have read a story same as this before. You know, the elevator opening at some floors then showing it's already full. And yes, I think it was because of a mechanical issue, faulty sensor.
benchjo (4 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-07-23)
i love it, I felt that experience also in an elevator setting in the office 😐
Sweettooth (2 stories) (22 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-07-31)
this is one of the reason why I hate riding elevators
It scared the whoop out of me
😭
fionah08 (1 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-03-20)
This story really scared me... After reading this I am now afraid going down to the ground floor alone...

TRUST NO ONE... 😕 😭 😲
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-10-03)
I have to agree with the previous posters here. It does sound like an issue for maintenance to handle. Then, if anything happens after...

Jav
sylunedarkchylde (6 stories) (26 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-10-03)
I've had the same experience. I work in a call center too, and the elevator in our building did something exactly like that: opening in a random floor, closing, then says its overloaded.

Turns out there was something wrong with the elevator sensors.:P So maybe you can blame this to the building maintenance.:)

...or maybe we're working in the same building!:P
generalchaos (2 stories) (141 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-10-02)
I agree with Rick. Did she mention the first incident to someone in charge of maintenance? It makes me think something in the mechanics of the elevator might need servicing.
rickhelm (1 stories) (1 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-10-01)
Scary story indeed, however, technology is always a tricky ordeal. If maintenance isn't consistent, then such instances could occur. I don't know what to believe, but to be on the safe side, I would assume something or someone was with your sister in-law and her friend in that elevator. Did she mention a change in temperature or a feeling of someone else there with her and her friend?
HappySpirit (187 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-10-01)
Does the call center or the land upon which it was built have any kind of history?

The elevator stopping on a floor with no one present isn't paranormal in and of itself. I have punched the button for an elevator before, only to decide to take the stairs, leaving an empty corridor when the car arrived. However, the mechanical announcement that the elevator was full was rather spooky!

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: