You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: My Creepy Apartment

Real Ghost Stories

My Creepy Apartment

 

So it was around 11:00 pm. I was sick and was watching Cake Boss. My dad was asleep on the floor and I was on the couch wrapped on my blanket. Then I stared at my bedroom door. I swear I saw something! Anyway about a half hour later I really had to go to the bathroom. When I got up and was walking I felt someone walking behind me. I turned around to see if my dad had woken up and was walking to his room but he wasn't.

As I was walking into the bathroom, I heard a weird sound. It sounded like a grown man was behind me trying to catch his breath. Once again checked to see if it was my dad, but he was still asleep. At that point I freaked out! I quickly did my business and washed my hands and ran out.

This wasn't the first time I felt something weird in the bathroom. When we had about a year in this apartment, I felt as if I was being watched. Especially in the shower (we have sliding glass doors). Everytime I took a shower I felt that there was a man just standing outside the tub watching me. I slid open the glass door but no one was there. It was just the wall.

I didn't get it! The walls were blue and the figured seemed to be dressed in brown and white. I describe the figure about 5'8 dressed in brown trousers, a white dress shirt and a brown vest. He had hair to his shoulders and was angry. My mom also said she felt it. I thought I was crazy but I'm not the only one to sense things in this apartment

So far nothing has happened since Monday, but all I know is we aren't alone. Haven't ever been. Everywhere we've lived has had something unusual going on but I'm too scared to figure out what. I've never really felt comfortable anywhere that I've lived.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from California

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, ParanoidGirl, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Mountaineer (4 stories) (176 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-10-03)
If you feel that you're being watched, chances are that you are. Not trying to freak you out or anything, but you should do what Moongrim suggests. Ever seen the movie "Psycho"? We watched it in english class and all the girls that were in there said that they will never again put trust in the privacy of a hotel bathroom. After that, check the history of the property. Don't use a Ouija board to try and contact it, that just invites more trouble. Just try and get it out of the apartment.

--Mountaineer
ghostGuy (45 posts)
-2
13 years ago (2011-10-03)
There is a demon within. Find it in you, to use
Against less than desirable ghosts. However, if you
Have the nerve, try to be nice at first.
You appear to be a sensitive like me. You'll get the hang of it over time when you can easily tell a ghost to hit the road.
Assume there is a real ghost and try to communicate.
If there isn't a ghost but it's something else, you
Can figure it out in time. Also, a paranormal research
Group testing the house couldn't hurt either.
Hehe, maybe the mother will agree to it soon enough.
taz890 (12 stories) (1380 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-10-03)
have to agree with javelina on this one.
You say that where ever you have lived things have happened you could be sensitive to the spirits around the area you had been living in.

[at] moongrim please, the op sounds scared enough she does not need to be thinking about a pervy landlord too.
Moongrim (2 stories) (871 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-10-03)
Quick question- is the place a rental? Just saying here, but some pervy landlords have 'modified' rental homes in such a way that allows them to keep an illicit eye on their tenants.
If such is, I'd be going over the rooms with a fine tooth comb to look for spyholes and/or hidden cams.
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-10-03)
ParanoidGirl,
I understand the reasons for being frightened, but it seems, to me anyway, that you may be sensitive to spirits. And you may have inherited this from your mother, seeing as she has experienced things also. This is a very common phenomenon, to be passed from mother to daughter or son. One thing you must know about it though. If you can see them, they know it. You are like a lighthouse in a storm for spirits, if you are sensitive to them. And by remembering that they were alive once too, it may help a little in understanding their position. They may have been there for years without a soul ever noticing them. Then one day you and your mom show up. Who knows how you appear to them if you are sensitive? You may be brighter or have an aura different from others. But whatever it is, they certainly figure it out, and they then go about trying to get noticed by you. It could be the first time in years that anyone has noticed them, and they can't help getting excited about that.
I'm not saying they are all good or all bad. I have no idea. I just wanted to give you an idea of what it may be like for them too. I hope I've helped a little.
Thank you for sharing!

Jav 😊
ddeeps136 (7 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-10-03)
hi paranoidgirl,
first of all, figure out the history behind it, like who lived there before and also try contacting a priest or a wiseman who can help you get out of the paranormal stuff.

Take care and god bless,
Deepack

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: