You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: One Scary Night

Real Ghost Stories

One Scary Night

 

My scary night all started at about 8:30 pm. Me and my sister were watching a scary movie which I will keep untitled but it was about ghosts. We watched half of the movie and then stopped it because her boyfriend had called. So I retreated downstairs to watch some t.v. until she was done talking, but I heard a giant thump in my basement and a moan of a human, so to make myself feel better I said out loud "you aren't real" about 8 times, until I heard feet walking up the steps, then I screamed and I held my cat thinking she would protect me. The door opened and a white shadow-like figure was standing in the middle of my kitchen, staring at me, it was a little boy, I could tell the age was about 7 or even 6.

I went out to the kitchen and chanted "In the name of God what do you want?" and at that instant, it pointed at my grandfather's picture, seeming like he has lost a grandfather or such, so I scream "LEAVE ME ALONE PLEASE JUST LEAVE!" I know he was only a young boy, but I was scared and now I regret ever speaking to him like that. But my night went on. After that I went to my room still waiting for my sister to call me back to her room to watch the movie. I thought I was going nuts when I heard laughing of an old man and then laughing of a little boy up in my attic. So being dumb, I walked up the attic steps only to see a little boy on a old man's lap, then hearing a moan, a scream, then a cry. That's when I started thinking of what the little boy wanted. I decided not to watch the rest of the movie and to do some research of my house and street. I found that in about 1934, a old man named Richard died of a heart attack and that the child had died of a broken heart of losing his only last family. He was an orphan for about 3 days until he died.

I am not afraid of this little boy now, knowing what happened to him, I try to comfort him by trying to talk to him. But please still try and tell me what you think could have caused his sudden appearance that night.

Other hauntings by GhostLuverrr90

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Pennsylvania

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, GhostLuverrr90, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Greyle (13 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-07-28)
Shane I may not be Docter but I do know that one could die of fear or of a broken heart 🤔
Lisa3007 (13 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2011-10-27)
Are you interested in sharing your story on a paranormal investigation TV show? Please contact me at the email located in my account. Thanks.
jessicasghost (2 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-07-17)
mayby he visits the house that night every year beacause that maybe the house his grand father dide in and that night was the annerversarie of his death. 😳
hayley308 (9 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2008-08-22)
I don't think you a liar. I hear a lot of wierd stuff. But, I think you should look at rational rxplanations first. Like for a start, loads of people after they watch a scary movie about ghosts will think they hear stuff. In other words after you watch it about ghosts if you hear a slight noise maybe wind or something outside you automatically think its a ghost or strange because of the movie. Yet if you didn't watch the movie then hear it you don't think much of it.
Candiegirl (2 stories) (10 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2008-05-09)
Well from what I belive, children under the age of 8 should go directly to heven maybe he got trapped here...

Try to do some more reaserch and see what you come up with on that little boy's family, maybe the Devil got him?

I'm sorry I can't help more...

Candie
Grox6 (2 stories) (51 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2008-04-30)
I think he wants your help. Try to talk to him when you see him. DON'T use an ouija board to try to help him. That will make things worse. 😊
Teshiie (1 stories) (9 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2008-02-11)
I don't think your a liar I do find this quite strange but many different things happen and whther you have been investiting these things for like forever, you have to ask yourself don't new things happen that you've never heard of. Now I am not trying to argue truthfully I do find this story quite shifty but as Tmetsfan31 said innocent until proven guitly
GhostLuverrr90 (4 stories) (19 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-07-27)
Hello,Thanks for the comments but I know that this had happened to me and I am not lying. My house is over 100 years old. And Me and my sis and some other people did the ouja board last nigth and the little boy I saw talked to us. Please believe me I am no Liar
Tmetsfan31 (3 stories) (52 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-06-28)
This story does seem a little loopy, but as our law system in America works :innocent until proven guilty" so I will give you the benefit of the doubt. Ghostluver, no one here is calling you a liar, just show us your research, and I (and everyone here) will take your story as believable.
And Shane, you can't die of a broken heart, but it can cause your death. If your sad, you may not eat, sleep, or drink or get any sun, and that can be extremely fatal to your health.
Tmetsfan31 AKA Tanis
Tmetsfan31 [at] aim.com
Martin (602 posts) mod
+1
17 years ago (2007-06-27)
Unicorn: Yeah I'm getting a little bit weary of stories set up like this: "we were watching a ghost movie when we heard something in the basement..." GhostLuverrr90 has not come yet to answer the feedback so in my mind, this story has more or less been debunked until the author comes.
Unicorn (2 stories) (12 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-06-27)
For some reason, I always hear a lot more scary noises than usual right after I've watched a scary movie. 😉
I've always heard that a ghost will leave if you tell it to... I wonder why yours didn't?
Abby (710 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-06-26)
Dear GhostLuverrr90,

The answer is "you".

My hat is off to you and to your investigative and research ability to find out so much information. I am truly amazed at the information you were able to find. It also is quite detailed.

It takes a great deal of time, labor and sometimes money to research the background of a house and its past occupants. Please share with us your synopsis of how you conducted this investigation.

Shane, yes it is quite medically possible for a person to have medical problems caused by emotional stress and grief due to any type of traumatic event like a broken heart. You and others here on the site can research this information on medical sites or in medical literature. With that said, I do not feel that this was the case with this young lad.

Thank you for sharing your story and your own personal experience. A synopsis of how you investigated the house and residents' history would be appreciated and helpful to all of us here on this site.

As Always, Abby
Martin (602 posts) mod
 
17 years ago (2007-06-26)
GhostLuverrr90, if you shared your research, if you did it online, by showing us the links, it would help your case...
Shane (13 stories) (1258 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-06-26)
Sorry my skeptical side is out this week. I really find this one hard to believe. In all my years as someone who has both experienced and investigated paranormal activities I have never come across anything remotely like this. Too much sensationalism for my taste. Plus from what I know of medical facts one does not die from a broken heart. Now if someone can find me a doctor to prove other wise. Sorry Ghostluver🤔just can't find this one believeable, but hey I am just one person and that is only my opinion.

Peace, Love, and Luck be with you.
Martin (602 posts) mod
 
17 years ago (2007-06-26)
I am skeptical of this one but GhostLuverrr90 already has a story up so I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt. I don't get how after seeing an apparition like that, you could still wait for your sister to end her conversation on the phone and resume watching your ghost (incidentally) movie. Shouldn't you be panicking and run for her help or something? 🤔

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: