You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: A Man in my Aunt's House

Real Ghost Stories

A Man in my Aunt's House

 

I was 7 years old when this experience happened, my mother, my father and my sister went to my aunt's house to swim with her twin daughters, but we had to change before we swam of course, so I went first. My aunt's house always gave me the chills but her daughters said nothing has ever happened. I notice something weird in that house all the time.

On that day I actually found out a fact I did not want to know, I was changing in my aunt's upstairs bathroom and I thought I had heard footsteps so I looked out the door and dropped the clothes I was wearing before, standing in disbelief of what I was seeing, I couldn't move at all, I just froze completely, it was a body of a man walking down her hall, he looked vicious and almost evil. I ran downstairs screaming and screaming, my mother knew in my eyes that I was scared to death, my aunt asked me what happened and I told her, she told me to calm down, that I was probably too hot to just get in the pool and calm down, I told my story to all the kids in the pool, they were amazed and scared at the same time.

My uncle went upstairs and checked out the bathroom and the hall way, he said there was nothing there but he did feel something behind him, so he did believe me. We stayed over at their house that night but I refused to go upstairs even with someone with me. That night was scary also, I fell asleep around 11:30 p.m., I was awaken by whispering in my ear, I sat up and gasped, it was that guy! I screamed in horror, my sister shot up off the air mattress and wanted to know what was wrong, I told her and she said she saw nothing and it was probably just a dream. I stayed up the rest of the night waiting for something else to happen, I wasn't going to let it take me for surprise. Nothing else happened until I saw him again in the morning, it seemed like he was following me and stalking me or something like that.

We went home that afternoon and we heard that the twins saw him later after we left and they called a priest to bless the house. I am older now and I haven't seen anything when I was there ever since it was blessed.

Please comment.

~mandy~

Other hauntings by GhostLuverrr90

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Pennsylvania

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, GhostLuverrr90, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

MidnightDeath (2 posts)
-1
13 years ago (2011-08-04)
Wow that Had 2 b scary I'm glad your ok even tho I don't know yhu and that still had 2 b an insanely amazing experience even though it has 2 have scared yhu insanelyyy
Potterwatcher1997 (13 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-10-17)
That's very scary. And your Uncle even admitted to have seen/felt/heard something strange? Wow.
PrincessKatie (7 stories) (420 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-09-25)
That sounds evil that did! Why do we let out a scream its like how hard we try not to we just have too. I have never ever seen something evil I don't want to either I haven't done nothing wrong. I see strange things nothing evil nothing which can hurt me though. 😐
juliya (1 stories) (6 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-08-09)
im just wondering, can you recall anything at all that "he" was whispering to you?
GhostLuverrr90 (4 stories) (19 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-08-07)
thanks everyone, it wasn't my house, if you read you can see that its my aunts house and me my mom my dad and my sister just spent the night there but I sometimes go back but nothing happens. 😊
paggark (4 stories) (25 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-08-07)
damn that gave me chills 😲 just hope that doesn't happen to you again. Have a good day ghostluverrr90 😁
melonlover (3 stories) (50 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-08-07)
Wow! That would be very scary indeed I do hope it doesn't happen to you ever again good luck love, the melon lover
CearysAwesome (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-08-07)
One word, "creepy!" wow Mandy. That is so creepy. I am glad that your house was blessed. :D Many Blessings. May you be protected.

Ceary

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: