You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: What On Earth Did I See?!

Real Ghost Stories

What On Earth Did I See?!

 

Prelude:

Hi everyone I want to share my story it's not much but might be interesting. In the year 2010 I was divorced and transitioning to marry again, so meanwhile I prepared the flat it was in South Surra area, Zahra sub area, right besides the 360 mall. I lived in the apartment alone until I finish the preparations to bring my wife. Meanwhile to pass time I watched TV and played some video games, nothing was out of the ordinary or weird everything was normal.

The apartment had 3 rooms; 1 living room, 2 bathrooms and a kitchen.

The bed room is not used I kept it clean so only when my wife arrive we could use it. I slept in the other room used as a computer room.

Fast forward the wedding ceremony had ended and my wife arrived. During our time there

[The Events]:

First Event:

One day I was trying to change a light bulb and every time I spin the bulb it breaks.

I wasted a couple of light bulbs then I thought why I don't mention Allah (God) then spin and see what happens.

Sure enough I said "In the name of God" in Arabic (Bism Allah) spun the bulb it didn't break and everything worked fine.

Second Event:

I was in the living room everything was quiet, then suddenly a small glass flew through the air in the bed room and hit the ground shattering. I was amazed how could this happen. I brushed it off as if it slipped and broke on ground.

Third Event:

I was sleeping beside my wife and she was sleeping facing me I was really tired and going to work next day, I glanced at her and I saw her literally "Staring" at me with vengeful eyes. I blinked in split second looked again there she is sleeping and no sign at all she's awake. At this point I said be it I don't care if it was a demon or whatever, he is trolling let me troll. I never panicked and acted normal and as if I saw nothing I closed my eyes and went to sleep.

I never mentioned this or anything above to my wife or her family.

Moving out:

After this we moved out based on my wife's family wishes to be close to them. Out from that apartment to another area and everything was normal afterwards.

Thank you for reading have a blessed day.

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, quakebox, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

t_bev (3 stories) (32 posts)
 
4 years ago (2020-08-18)
The "vengeful" stare gave me goosebumps. Creepy. Great read though!
2nd1st (1 stories) (118 posts)
+4
5 years ago (2019-06-14)
My guess is its about the abode not you if it stopped when you relocated
BeautInside (3 stories) (326 posts)
+5
5 years ago (2019-06-06)
Hi quakebox,

Welcome to YGS!
If you moved out and nothing out of ordinary happened in your new home then I'd say that whatever was causing those events stayed at your previous home, which is a really good thing for you. 😉

Did you check, by any chance, the history of the house? For instance, did any death/accident ocurred there or in the building,...? I actually pitty the next tenants, for the bulb incident I'd dare to say that if there is any supernatural entity it's probably not a good one.🤔

Take care and thank you for sharing.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: