You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Jun Jun

Real Ghost Stories

Jun Jun

 

A lot of people in the office would know who "Jun-Jun" is, if you ask everyone. Jun-Jun is a playful little boy that pulls pranks on everyone in the office. He's always seen wearing a black and blue striped shirt, denim shorts and white rubber shoes. As far as I can remember, he has been a mainstay in one of the floors here in the office, and I have been talking to people who have been in the company since they moved their office to this building, and they confirmed that Jun-Jun has been here since, so no one knows what exactly happened to him. There are several instances when people would randomly see Jun-Jun. I am going to share only my experiences, and I might write about other people's experience with the little kid in another entry.

It is a very rare occasion that we run trainings during Saturdays. Often, if a holiday falls on a weekday, then we need to have the training on a weekend to keep us within schedule. I had a weekend class back then. When I got out of the elevator, the lobby guard wasn't at his post, and there was loud music playing. I didn't really pay attention; being alone during the weekend might have bored the hell out of the guard so I didn't really comment on it.

There are four training rooms in one side of the building. Let's call them Room A, B, C, and D, with room A the nearest to the guard lobby. I was scheduled to have the training on Room D, so I would need to walk past A, B and C to get there. As I was walking towards my room, I saw Room C's door slightly ajar. This wasn't normal practice, because we are required to close the training rooms with our access cards whenever we leave, but it could be that the reason why the lobby guard was missing is because he might be in this room. So out of curiosity, I leaned my head slightly to the right, just to see what's going on inside. To my surprise, I saw a small boy sitting in the trainer's station, playing with the computer mouse with the monitor turned off. At the time, I thought he was the son of one of the trainers, or maybe the lobby guard's. Either way, the boy didn't seem disruptive, so I swiped my card on Room D and let myself in.

I left the door slightly open, so I could still hear the music from the lobby. I heard the door in Room C click, so it meant that the door was closed. I didn't really hear anything else out in the hallway, since the music was loud enough to mask footsteps on carpet. But in my head, I thought it's just one of the trainers, and he/she closed off the room and took the kid with him/her. I closed the door in the room that I was in, so I could only hear the music very faintly so I could concentrate with my work.

After a few minutes, I could hear a kid laughing, and it sounded like it was on the other room. I was worried that the kid was locked in the room by accident, so I picked up the phone and called the lobby guard, who thankfully turned down the volume so he could answer the phone.

"Kuya, I think someone is locked in Room C. I saw a kid in there earlier," I told him.

"Okay, ma'am, I will go check."

With that done, I continued doing what I was doing and I heard the beeping sound of the access door being unlocked in Room C, then the door closing. Shortly afterwards, I heard three soft knocks on my door and I just told the guard to come in without leaving my seat. The access door beeped and the guard peeked in.

"There was no one there since this morning, ma'am," he said, "No one has a scheduled training class today except for you."

"I arrived and you weren't in the lobby, so I thought a kid might have snuck up here," I said.

The guard smiled. "I think you saw Jun-Jun."

I was puzzled. "Who's Jun-Jun?"

"Was he wearing a black and blue striped shirt, denim jeans and white shoes?"

I nodded.

"He plays around this floor a lot. Room C is his favourite and Room D."

"Kuya, don't scare me!"

"Don't worry; he's not scary," he said, "he just likes playing with the computer mouse."

- - - -

Our windows serve as a mirror at night, because it has a reflective tint. While I was running a lesson with my trainees, I was talking with the window behind me, and I was facing them.

Then I suddenly heard a collective gasp and saw the horror in their faces as I was discussing, then eventually one person screamed, which startled me.

"There was a boy behind you!" they said.

When they said this, I immediately looked behind me and said, "Where?"

"He's gone now," they said, "we saw his reflection in the window - he was standing right behind you!"

I will write about other people's experiences soon.

Other hauntings by sylunedarkchylde

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, sylunedarkchylde, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

majarlika012 (12 stories) (122 posts)
 
6 years ago (2017-10-24)
Now I am curious as to what company you are with. There are so many buildings in Ortigas. But where?
abipumpkin (1 stories) (2 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-06-21)
is this in ortigas? Because I know a place where jun jun plays around the office.
ErrychMyName (3 stories) (8 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-05-25)
Hi. We also have a jun2. I'm just curious if we have the same company. Is it the one in ortigas near galleria? Nice story. I had one or two storiea to tell about him as well:)
wolfeyes72206 (32 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-12-31)
too cute I love when little ones come to see me, but my expeirences I don't talk about unless asked as they still frighten me well it is a great story keep posting and yes I am new 😁
sylunedarkchylde (6 stories) (26 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2011-12-14)
Hi guys! Sorry for not responding immediately. I was crazy busy! X__x anyway, I got some information on Jun Jun.

While I was in a meeting room with the company big wigs, one of them said they just saw Jun Jun outside. Everyone affirmed this, meaning the bosses have seen him once or twice, too.

So I asked if they knew anything about Jun Jun's history. One of the bosses said that the particular floor that he is haunting used to be a storage area for another company (before we moved in). She said that Jun Jun was the previous tenant's grandson, and he was killed because a ladder fell on him and hit his head while he was playing--which was the reason why the previous tenant moved his business somewhere else.

We all asked our boss if we could have someone send him over. She said, in her own words: "A few people tried, but Jun Jun stayed. He wasn't being disruptive, and people just get spooks every now and then, so I don't think we should do anything anymore. Maybe he wanted to stay and play."

Well, for the time being, I just hope Jun Jun is happy with sticking around.:)
Kawach (3 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-11-27)
Oh wow sorry wrong story: (I'm such a beginner I bet you are laughing but your story is really good 😭 hope you don't mind. Remeber be careful Jins can be in kids forms so they can manipulate you and get you off guard when you're nice to them
Kawach (3 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-11-27)
Oh wow sorry wrong story: (I'm such a beginner I bet you are laughing but your story is really good
Kawach (3 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-11-27)
Hello I'm kind of new to this site but anyways I've had some expirences like yours except I'm Muslim and I don't go to church from my past I believe you are dealing with a jin (if you don't know what it means look it up) it is messing with your twin and manipulating her get help get the priest to come to your house.
Best of luck
Argette (guest)
+1
12 years ago (2011-11-27)
You have a nice way of telling a story, Sylune. I do hope you will tell more, Yes, it would be interesting to learn more about Jun Jun. I should think some of your coworkers might have some theories. Poor sweet little thing, I hope he is at peace.

Thank you for sharing this.
Mannerizms (10 stories) (172 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-11-27)
This sounds so cute! Sad because the little boy isn't alive anymore, but cute because he is still curious of things going on and playing when he can. Me personally, if he likes those two rooms I would sneak in a toy and leave it for him (I'm a sucker for little kids though I have none yet) ❤
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2011-11-25)
Hey Syl,
It is an interesting experience. And the fact that he is well known just validates your sighting. Did the guard know that you had seen him playing with the computer mouse before he stated to you that it was something Jun Jun had a habit of doing? Either way, it's pretty cool.
But if anyone ever gets curious enough to research this little guys death, I would try the nearest fire station or rescue squadron in the area. If it happened in that building, chances are very good that they would have been called in to cover it. Someone may remember an incident like that.
Great post! I'm glad you have more to share, they are always interesting.

Jav 😊
shellzy (8 stories) (218 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-11-24)
That's a great story! Cant wait to read about other people's experiences with this little ghost boy!
owensnee1 (guest)
 
12 years ago (2011-11-24)
Wow, great story! I would love to know the history behind this child's spirit. Keep 'em comin'!

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: