You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Party Gone Wrong

Real Ghost Stories

Party Gone Wrong

 

My best friend, Cassie, and five other friend (including her little brother, Jason) were hanging out at Cassie's house. There is a house that is about a mile down the road from where Cassie lives that everyone says is haunted. We never thought much of it until the night of Cassie's 15th birthday party.

We all walked to the old house and were looking down the well when Sandra decided she wanted to go back because she was creeped out. So everyone but Jason, Cassie, and I went with them to go back. Cassie and I sent Jason back to the house to make sure they got back and we stayed in the house in case they decided to turn around and come back because they didn't know the trails that they took and it was easy to get lost. Jason came back and said they didn't make it back (thirty minutes later and it should have taken about five), we sent him home again and went out back of the old house to see if they were back, there but no one was there so we went back into the old house.

We heard a loud crash in the kitchen and Cassie and I both jumped. Cassie and I both yelled, got Sandra or anyone else but there was no answer. The wind hadn't blown all day and suddenly the wind was blowing really hard. We heard a soft whisper saying "hello" and I grabbed Cassie's arm. We started toward the living room (where the front door is) and when we got to the living room there was something in the middle of the room between us and the door. It was the figure of a girl that was smoky so we could see through her but we knew she was there. I screamed and ran out of the house with Cassie close behind.

We ran onto the street and I fell, but didn't waste any time getting up and we were sprinting down the road when her mom pulled up asking where the others were. It was getting dark and Mrs. Kell asked me to go with her to the old house to look for them while Cassie and Mr. Kell went to find them on the trail. When we got around back of the house, I heard a loud cry like a person screaming. Mrs. Kell and I went back to the car and we made it back to the house with Cassie and Mr. Kell. They said they had heard the same thing but thought it was us.

We still don't know what it was but we know it wasn't an animal. And to explain how scared Cassie and I are of that old house now, Mrs. Kell offered us one hundred dollars each if we would go with her to into the house with a flash light for at least three seconds and we still won't.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from California

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Nichole, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

ghostsarefake (4 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-08-14)
the scream you heard could have been a panther, if you live near the woods. Panthers' screams sound like a woman screaming a blood curdling scream. So, that's a possibity.:)
sammi (1 stories) (9 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-10-07)
OMGawsh, that's creepy! ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
I wouldn't go back in that house,
Now I believe in ghosts and paranormal things but I have never had any encounters with any... ๐Ÿ˜•
If I had any experiences like that I would't be entering any more haunted houses. Lol to say the least!
stuffedanimal321 (3 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-15)
its probly an animal. Its happened to me before where there was a squiel in my oven...lol. ๐Ÿ˜
Cheychey (1 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-13)
I'm so sorry that you got scared and hope you feel better and tell your friend that the same thing. You should do what you want not what people think you are or if they like you or not. Be yourself you could do whatever you want! ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜
no_average_angel (1 stories) (16 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-23)
Haha! I would have definetley gone in for three seconds for a hundred dollars even though I'm scared of ghosts! ๐Ÿ˜ โค
ghostlover13 (19 stories) (191 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-20)
I do believe that the ghost didn't mean any harm. She probably just wanted some attention.

(haha...i would have gone back for 3 seconds for 100 dollars!)

๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜
ToraOkami303 (1 stories) (75 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-19)
i say the crying was the ghost being upset cause you left I think the ghost has good intentions but doesn't know how to get your attention properly. I would recomend going back and asking the ghost what she want cause unless she TOLD you she wants to hurt you you have no right to assume she is bad but if she does want to hurt you high tail it out of there... She sounds nice if you ask me... Just misunderstod and sad (hence crying. So I believe you should get a paranormal expert and go back to talk to the ghost.

Hope this helps
Tora
princess123 (7 stories) (186 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-07)
cool story and I would have gone in there for 3 seconds for 100 dollars!

Haha, with care,

Princess123 x โค
SnowClaw (3 stories) (13 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-04-19)
Wait a minute, did you guys find the others? You never stated if you did or not or did they show up somewhere else or go home?
melonlover (3 stories) (50 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-08-11)
i would of gone in their counted 3 seconds and ran out for the MONEY Hee hee ๐Ÿ˜†Anyway Good luck love, the melon lover
cordelia207 (1 stories) (7 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-07-09)
I wouldn't care if it was a haunted house I wouldve gone in for 3 secound for $100 dollars!
Brian07891 (21 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-07-07)
Yea forget the money... What if you go back in and then you see it again and then you keep on seeing weird stuff for a while... Not worth it.
Rosita (2 stories) (12 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-07-05)
WOW did they find out what happened that same night? About what you and Cassie? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
Nikki (3 stories) (1 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-07-05)
well as far as my friends go, they were lost in the woods for 3 hours that night, they had wandered a mile away from the property so they couldn't have had anything to do with it. ๐Ÿ˜ to tell you the truth, Cassie and I were sure it was them until we found them... But we really wanted it to be them... Because then it wouldn't have been so frightening.
Rosita (2 stories) (12 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-07-05)
What happened to your other friends? Hopefully nothing bad happened, Just take care and sure your friends were playing a trick on you? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ ๐Ÿ˜•
Abby (710 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-07-05)
Dear Nichole,

Wow, that sounds like a party I would have like to have attended. Just your usual haunted house. I wished I lived nearby, I would take that $100 from Mrs. Kell and go with her back to the haunted house. Instead, I have spent most of my life living in haunted places and having to pay to live there, as well as pay for the freeloader or freeloaders (uninvited ghost or spirit guests). Thanks for sharing.--Abby
Shane (13 stories) (1258 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-07-05)
Could your imaginations have gotten the better of you on that night? Also there are a lot of everyday solutions that could cause something to seem paranormal and not be. Also you never did say if they others were found, could it have been them playin tricks on you? Thanks for sharing your story with us.

Peace, Love, and Luck be with you.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: