You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Psychic / Medium :: See People Before They Pass On

Real Ghost Stories

See People Before They Pass On

 

My mother saw her mother before she passed on. They where all at a camp fire and everyone went to bed. She saw her mother coming out of a fire pit. She said it looked just like her mother and that it was like smoke then, two months later her mother passed away.

Then almost a year after that she was working, and she was in the warehouse and she came outside to do something and she saw a man on top of a roof. He was all dress up like my dad was. This man was waving to her. She stopped and looked and she didn't wave back. So she went back in the warehouse and came back out and saw the man smoking a cigarette and just looking at her and still waving. She then knew it was her husband. After she knew it was her husband the man just walk away. Two month later he passed away.

The reason for me telling this is because my daughter just called me this morning and said she was wacthing TV and she saw me next to the TV. (And I'm not at her house I'm at my own house) She thought something had happened to me. She does see people but she never saw someone when they are still alive. Do you think this might be a sign that something is going to happen to me? I'm a new grandma. She has a 1 month old baby. I'm just wondering if something is going on and why did she see me. My daughter has had a lot of things happen to her but this one is new. It is that my mother has seen two people in her life before they have passed on and now my daughter is seeing me. She only saw me for about 10 sec until I wasn't there.

Does anyone know why this happen to her? I am kind of worried about this one.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from New York

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, muffinisgood, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

muffinisgood (1 stories) (2 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-01-13)
Thanks everyone for talking about this AND I will keep everyone posted up to this. I will try to talk to my daughter today about everything. I am going to be having surgery done on the 27th the last time I had surery was 2 month ago and they had a hard time getting me awake. They did a ekg on me and I had to go for a stress test but the stress test came back normale so not really sure, but I do have to talk to my daughter about that morning when she saw me to see what she really saw. I will keep everyone up dated thanks again
Siri (18 posts)
-1
12 years ago (2012-01-12)
In traditional folklore, the doppelg
chingvang559 (42 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-01-12)
In my culture we are very superstitious and seeing someone that isn't really them is a bad omen. We usually seek shamans or monks for help, usually performing a small ritual and tieing a string on your wrist or neck to protect you. If you have any south east Asian friends (Laotian, Hmong, Thai, etc) they can help since these things are known issues within their culture. Native Americans also believe in the same superstition. And be cautious, take care
Nysa (4 stories) (685 posts)
-1
12 years ago (2012-01-12)
I would be down-right fearful if I were you. I have a couple of thoughts for you. First, visions often come directly from our unconscious mind & our unconscious sometimes seems to pick up on little things that our conscious mind is too busy to notice. I used to think I had psychic dreams. I had many instances where I would dream about the death, hospitalization or pregnancy of someone I was close to come true within days of my dream. But at some point I began to wonder why my "psychic" dreams only ever involved the person's physical condition. I finally came to the conclusion that I am strangely perceptive of subtle physical changes in people I see regularly. My point, sorry I took the long road to get here, is that perhaps your daughter saw something her mind doesn't realize she saw. I would ask her to recall how you looked as exactly as possible to see if there were any tiny clues that might point to a physical problem. My second thought on the subject is that perhaps your daughter has yet undetermined "sight" or an unusually strong psychic connection to you. Again asking her to recall details might help, did she see you in the clothes, hairstyle, etc. You actually wore that day for instance. Also I would expect it to happen again at some point if it is a psychic link of sorts.
HappySpirit (187 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-01-11)
Wow. I can see how this would be unsettling. However, because your daughter's prior experiences are with people after they've passed on, unlike your Mom, I wouldn't be quick to jump to conclusions about your future. Yes, definitely be practical: get a checkup, exercise care and caution as you go about your daily activities. And most importantly exercise faith. As Wardo put it - you are here now and what is important is to focus on the present moment. Give thanks and just keep going. You are in my prayers too. God Bless.
zetafornow (4 stories) (447 posts)
-1
12 years ago (2012-01-11)
I understand why you are somewhat worried about this. I would be too. I agree with some of the posters about this regarding praying, going for a physical and check-up. Etc. However, I believe that the answer may lie in your daughter. You state that your daughter "sees people" but never before live people. If your daughter has this ability, she probably has other gifts that she doesn't even know about. She should try to contact her grandmother, your mother, to try to get answers.

Zeta.
WhoGoesThere (8 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-01-11)
I partly agree and disagree with you Wardo. I agree that the lord knows when our time is done, but I also believe he works through people for unknown reasons. I'm not sure if it's a warning, an opportunity, or to prepare for the inevitable. I just know that there's people in this world who can see things before they happen at one time or another.

I once had a dream which I believe to be a premonition, though I'm not entirely sure why. Though, the person passed away a month later (I think), not 2 months later.

In my opinion Muffin, I wouldn't worry about this too much. When it's your time, it's your time. Though, if it's bothering you a lot, then there's a number of things you can do. You can pray to the lord and ask for wisdom, signs, forgiveness, and maybe even courage. You can visit a doctor for a check up, and see if anything comes up. You can also try and spend more time with your family or do whatever it is that you love. And finally, you can just live life the way you had and let it be in God's hands, if your religious, of course! =D
terri_fied (5 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-01-11)
😭 😭 Yikes!
Don't worry! I agree with Wardo and Pjod!
All my love
Terri
Wardo (8 stories) (171 posts)
+4
12 years ago (2012-01-11)
I'm with Pjod on this one. Don't worry about it too much. Only the good Lord knows when it is our time, and I don't think there is any escaping that. I would just put my faith into knowing that you are here now and that is what you need to focus on. God bless you and I'll keep you in my prayers.
Pjod (3 stories) (978 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-01-11)
perhaps it was YOUR mother she saw? Do you and your mom look alike? I wouldn't worry too much about this.
crecentblue03 (151 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-01-11)
Wow I never heard of this happening to anyone it is very interesting I would research it if I were you and pray about it a lot. That is the best I can tell you, hope you fins out what this is real soon and can put an end to it. Thanks for sharing!
anneke8 (10 stories) (274 posts)
-3
12 years ago (2012-01-11)
It could be a premonition. But the curse CAN be broken with the blood of Jesus. Speak to someone who can help you, before it is too late!

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: