You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: The Walls Have Voices

Real Ghost Stories

The Walls Have Voices

 

So this story happened...Eh...About 3 years ago. I had 2 of my friends spend the night. Back then we were looking at anything as a challenge so, we decided to head to the back room/storage room which is where the connection/opening is for the electricians and that stuff for the to get into the walls. I'll just call it the hole. So anyway, we went down there to play with my nerf guns (lol) and I went down there first to hide for an ambush on them and I swear on my life I hear the little pitter patter of feet in the hole and when I turn back I could hear the voice of a little girl asking for help and the gruff voice of an old man. At this point I was scared half to death so I ran back to my friends and that was the end of it.

Days past and my dad asked me to go get some medical stuff from storage to I go down grab the stuff and hear whistling noises coming from the hole, and being an 11 year old I bolted out of there and got back up to my dad who was waiting for me impatiently and all I could say was sorry. Because they didn't believe our house was haunted because they only do things when the parents aren't there, am I right?

So we still live in the same house and my friends swear up and down that they've heard the gruff voice of a man and thumping footsteps in the storage area. Coincidence? Maybe not but all I know is that every now and then you can hear breathing from the air vents and I've even thought to have heard a small scream, Spooky huh? But you know we all have our stories and this is one of mine respect to all of you that read this and understand.

Other hauntings by SpiritKid

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Wisconsin

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, SpiritKid, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Christine_Pandora (1 stories) (80 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-12-11)
Hi SpiritKid,

Just wondering if you've had any luck in finding out any more updates?

Christine_Pandora
hi5girl (16 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-04-29)
Hmm... This is pretty interesting, I love it! This is cool, and it's quite close to one of my experinces. Kk great story. From, hi5girl
SpiritKid (3 stories) (6 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-01-29)
Understandable...Its just been awhile since I could get back on.:P I'll head out to the Library on Monday and see if I can find anything and I'll let you know.

And Rookdygin I will ask my dad if he could open upa little trapdoor that leads into all of that stuff and see if he could check it out... Which I have done for the past million years but I'll try to push him...

And for the voices we live about. 25 miles away from anyone which I just realized sounds really weird.:P
anneke8 (10 stories) (274 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-01-27)
I agree with FemmeFetale, do some research, see if you can come up with something. Keep us posted.
LeFemmeFetale (3 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-01-26)
I would suggest researching the house's history or contacting previous owners. Something is down there and "it" is asking for your attention. Get your archiving on, and see where it takes you. I wouldn't go do anything too invasive (like excavating) until after you have good knowledge of what went on down there 😉
anneke8 (10 stories) (274 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-01-26)
Hi Spiritkid
How old is your house, does it have any 'history' that you know of? Your story sounds creepy to me, as if something happened there in the past.
mysterPOO (63 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-01-26)
GOOD IDEA,rookdygin.

Dear Spiritkid,
I think the things that you are going through are not suitale to be said as paranormal. Maybe you should try doing some research like rook said or spending sometime at the place that you heard the noises. KEEP POSTING!
THNK YOU,
MysterPOO... 😊
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+2
12 years ago (2012-01-25)
SpiritKid,

Some of the things you describe need to have natural causes ruled out before they can be considared paranormal... The breathing from the air vents and the whistling can have a natural or mechanical cause. Even the sound of footsteps may have a natural cause.

The voices you heard... A bit harder to explain away... They may have been from someone outside your home... But that sounds as if it would have been a 'bad situation'...and there is a chance you would have reqignized a neighbors voice...

You may want to try placing a digtal recorder into 'the hole'. Let it run for a couple of hours and then listen to it. If you capture any sounds this could help you to determin if they are 'natural' or not.

Thanks for sharing this with us.

Respectfully,

Rook

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: