You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Family / Friends Visits :: Recent Strange Happenings

Real Ghost Stories

Recent Strange Happenings

 

This really isn't a story, but more of something that recently has been going on...

I moved into this apartment building Nov 1st. Everything was fine up until this past week. I have dealt with ghosts in the past, and know for a fact that its not from this building. I brought in my ex's ashes into the apartment 2 weeks ago, and things just started this past week. As of Jan 19th it will be 6 years ago, since he has died, so I'm sort of assuming it could be him visiting, but I can't prove it.

I hear shuffling, I see dark figures pass by at the corner of my eye, the playstation shuts off on itself, things falling from out of nowhere, and the dog growling at nothing.

How can I prove this is could be my ex boyfriend? I am assuming this because of time of year, and now that I have some of his ashes within my home.

Maybe he's trying to tell me something, because I got the ashes from his best friend when he was alive. To make a long story short, Shane (my ex's best friend when he was alive) and I have been sort of seeing each other the past few months. I don't feel or see any anger when I hear things going on throughout my home, so I'm assuming he could be just checking up on me, or attempting to show me something? Can anyone out there shed some light on my assumptions? Again, I cannot prove that it is my ex boyfriend.

I have been thinking about JJ (my ex) a lot the past few weeks, could this had sent him from the other side? Or is this strange to think so? Every year around this time of year I think about him a lot, as its the hardest months of the year for me.

Other hauntings by Blaqwynter

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Canada

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Blaqwynter, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

daisy12 (10 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-05-04)
I don't think that the ghost is your ex boyfriend. Why would he come after 6 years to tell you something.
Fergie (40 stories) (1159 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-01-27)
Personally, I don't think that keeping a persons' ashes can bind them to you. I have my Auntie's ashes in a small, ornate box. I keep them in her room, when I walk through her room, I often say "Good morning Auntie". (Call me crazy, if you will!) Of course, I never get a reply.
About a year after she passed away, (2003) I had a dream about her. I saw her at what seemed to be a garden party; all decked out in her 'Sunday best' and smiling. I took this as a sign that all was well with her, 😊 & that she is happy on the other side.
anneke8 (10 stories) (274 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-01-27)
You say you got you ex's ashes from his best friend while he was stil alive. Has the friend also died then? This must be horrible for you. You also say that this time of year some strange things normaly happens. Is it any different after you brought in the ashes? Perhaps you are keeping him 'alive' by keeping the ashes. Bury the ashes and let him go, see if it doesn't stop. My uncle's spirit could not rest until they sprinkled his ashes over the ocean, like he always wanted.
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
+2
12 years ago (2012-01-26)
sooloveso: Last time... Any further attempts will be deleted:

**Finally, the comments section is not a recruiting tool for your particular group or organization, please don't constantly ask people to contact you for more information instead of helping directly.**

Thank you
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-01-26)
sooloveso,

While I think it's great you won't charge a penny for your advice...It's your claim of being an EXPERT I am taking exception to. Would you please post on the comments on this experience (It's one of mine) and please explain your experience and background on these things...

Http://www.yourghoststories.com/real-ghost-story.php?story=5020

I invite you to that thread so as to not detract from any advice/aid the O/P's of these other experiences may recieve. Thank You.

Respectfully,

Rook

This comment from sooloveso is hidden due to low rating. Show comment

raggedwolf (1 stories) (20 posts)
-2
12 years ago (2012-01-25)
Why the heck are you keeping these ashes for so long anyway? With all respect, you seem to be clinging onto the past and it is very unhealthy.

Just let go.
Nysa (4 stories) (685 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-01-25)
It is most likely that you are attributing random things to a paranormal source because you are thinking of him so much. And especially because you have literally brought a little of him into your home. Add to that your concerns about what he would think about you dating his best friend. Surely you would love a sign that he is happy someone he trusts is with you. But maybe your a little worried he would feel it's crossing a line. You can't prove anything when it comes to the paranormal. But you might ask for a sign. Whether it is his memory that you are experiencing or his actual spirit there, you will likely see the answer you are looking for in a random event that will carry significance only for you. I don't believe you can pull a person back to this world.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: