You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Accident

Real Ghost Stories

Accident

 

I live in Irving, Texas, and this past summer my family and I decided to head down to Galveston for short vacation during the Fourth of July. In total it was 7 people in our little party and we had an amazing time at the beach and surrounding areas.

I completely adore history and any type of museum, so on our way back we decided to stop and visit the Sam Houston Memorial Museum in Huntsville, TX. There we visited the supposed houses and old residences where the Texan President supposedly lived.

Afterward we found out there was a Prison Museum not far away, around 10 miles or so from where we were positioned, and after convincing my family to go with me, we headed that way. From then things got a bit odd.

On our way, as we argued over the map on which way we should go, a truck zoomed by us. Me and my siblings were sitting in the back of the large SUV (7 people fit in it). When I say zoomed, I mean going at least 90 mph. We driving in the center of the road and it shook as the truck missed us by a few feet. Before the truck started spinning over and over I had a moment where I saw it hit us. I saw how each of us died, including myself, as if I were hovering above it as it happened.

When I came to I looked forward and the truck was spinning in the air as it crashed, the windows on the sides and the top burst open as three bodies flew out - two children and an adult.

Though what I saw wasn't the most extraordinary part. A few seconds after this happened I felt a light pressure on my shoulder, not painful but reassuring. Like when you want to soothe someone who is in shock, and after that a soft whisper, "Don't be afraid, it's not your turn yet."

I can honestly say I have no idea where this came from nor who said this, though months before I had different things happen.

Before and after that I have had moments where I see someone that should be long dead or I hear something, yet I can't figure out exactly what it is. At night noises come from the kitchen and other places of my apartment.

I can honestly say I'm not afraid. I know for sure it's not something bad, evil, insidious, or even a demon. At least I hope not. I've talked to people that supposedly know about these kinds of things and all I get is that it's my Guardian Angel, that supposedly I have a gift for seeing him and others.

I have no idea what to think, noises and whispers always happen in my surroundings, yet I can't tell what they want.

Does anybody have this happen to them? What can I do about it?

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Texas

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, aldana18, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Alondraisscared (4 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-06-11)
Ive had visions like these but I dream it but they arent
Not dangerous just an event. Hopefully it isn't anything bad
JB (1 posts)
-1
12 years ago (2012-03-06)
Hey, I had this kind of visions before. Everytime I go to sleep I hear foot steps above me. I cry and pray myself to sleep. I don't sleep at all. I had an accident aswell mine and your story are similar. I'm exhausted and desperate for help.
DannyBaby (3 stories) (44 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-03-03)
Lady-glow- I agree with you... In some cases yeah people learn adapt the abilities that they have and some other cars people can't take and to either death or possibly treatment to help you deal with what special abilities you have.
lady-glow (16 stories) (3157 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-03-02)
It definitely is someone that cares for you.

I have always had a "voice" that puts ideas in my head, they appear like involuntary thoughts in my mind for no reason, like the time when Pope John Paul II died, I heard the "voice" say "the Pope is dead", then I turn on the TV and at that very moment they broke the news about the pope's death.

I guess it is not possible to understand what this is about, but we have to learn to live with this ability and perhaps develop it.
DannyBaby (3 stories) (44 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-03-02)
Aldana18- I have a few suggestions... One is just continue with your daily routine... The other is you can sit somewhere in your home and light a vinilla scented candle and just talk... First introduce yourself (of course, I mean if it's your guardian angel then it would know who you are but in the meantIme just introduce your self... And start asking questions like, why are you here.? Are you here to cause any harm.? Can you tell me your name.? That kind of questions... Please keep us updated... And thanks for sharing your story. (:
aldana18 (1 stories) (4 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-03-02)
Thank you everyone that commented. I have heard them for a while but never thought any of it, some people I have talked to, including a parapsychologist, told me it was probable that it was just my guardian angel who I could hear and speak to when I needed it. So from then on I just went with it. I don't really know what else to do about it, and I would love to know more if any of you could tell me or help me in some way to understand what they say or do or how to go about this.

Thank you
aussiedaz (19 stories) (1565 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-03-02)
I don't normally like to plug my stories here on other threads, but in my story showground round... I had a premonition of my death/location etc in a vehicle the night before and avoided that road the following day like the plague and unfortunately that accident still occurred less the presence of myself... It wasn't my time too! As simple as that and who was ever looking over you on that day felt a need to soothe your soul and reassure you you'll be ok... There are what I can only describe as amazing loving energies that we tap into in the afterlife... Greater is the connection of any physical senses we are accustomed too with the flesh in this realm... Your guardian was with you just to make sure Murphy's law didn't apply to you... As on some occasions unfortunately people do die before there time and walk the earth with un finished business... Thank you for sharing.

Daz
Jesus_soldier (guest)
+1
12 years ago (2012-03-01)
That was a really close call. I'm glad you were saved from the truck. Some people may say its a curse to experience the supernatural. Others may say its a blessing. No matter what, its something that was given to a lot of people. So... Its best to deal with it without showing fear... From my experience. Thanks for sharing
PebblesnBammbamm (4 stories) (30 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-03-01)
It's either your guardian angel or a spirit that wants to keep you alive 😁, in my opinon, your lucky to be able to see them, I only see and hear ghosts and not my guardian angel/spirit
DannyBaby (3 stories) (44 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-03-01)
There is only one possibly two explanations to this... I too self not only hear but see spirits... I have for quite a while now... Maybe it is your guardian angel... Or just possibly a spirit tagging along with you... Not quite sure... If I can get a little more information... I would be glad to help you in any kind of way...
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
+1
12 years ago (2012-02-29)
aldana18 - I've never experienced anything quite like this, but I've had premonitions that have completely freaked me out when they've come true. Those I have gotten used to over time. Not that I take them for granted, mind you. Just that I no longer am shocked by them.

I've heard the voices for a long time too. They seem to start out as whispers and get louder until they could be in the same room with me. It seems like the harder I try to hear what they are saying, the less I'm able to hear them. My daughter, who also hears them, once asked me why we couldn't understand them. I told her when they want us to understand what they were saying, we will. That's the only thing I can figure. Apparently right now, we aren't meant to understand.

Thank you for sharing your story with us.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: