You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Accidents At Work?

Real Ghost Stories

Accidents At Work?

 

Firstly this happened tonight at work so everything is still fresh in my mind. It happened about 1 hour ago. We where closing the store at the time. (I work at KFC). It was then that I had started experiencing things I believe that weren't just accidents. My work mate thinks maybe I have annoyed a spirit in some way but I do not know if that is the case and I need help with if it was just unlucky or supernatural.

Firstly I had burnt my hand. I thought it a plain accident. This happened when I was cleaning the henny penny. Then I cut my hand, but not enough to make me bleed. I cut it on a blunt edged chip holder. Again, I thought nothing of it. Not soon afterwards I saw a figure behind me when I looked out a window. Turning around I saw nothing. 10 minutes later I slipped on some water and nearly cracked my head on the bench behind me. Thinking firstly of an accident I remembered the figure I had seen and become more cautious. I should mention after slipping over I saw the figure but it was closer in the window then the last one.

I began working on the floors which included straight hot water with soap thrown across the floor. The second time throwing the water it splashed straight on my feet and soaked straight through to my toes where small blisters have started appearing. It was about a minute later water flew at my face from the bucket a bit getting in my eyes with soap so for the rest of the evening I had a bit of a red eye.

The last near accident that happened was something that had fallen. I don't know what it was I believe it had something to the venting system above our cookers, but an inch closer and it would have caused me serious head injuries. Getting really concerned I asked my boss if it was alright to stay inside closer to people than outside in the dark where no one could see me (this is due to not having a light at the back of our store).

When I went outside I felt a strong urge to stay inside with the lights on. It was like something or someone was watching us. My friend and manager both said that the back felt different than what it usually felt like. Talking to a friend about it she said she understood what I was freaking out about it.

Please anyone HELP! I'm freaking out here. I have seen paranormal before but this is... I can't describe it. Any explanation will do. Maybe I can force myself to think of them as acts of randomness.

I would also like to mention that every incident after seeing the shadow figure the first time it would reappear after another accident happened.

Other hauntings by Miss_laura

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Australia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Miss_laura, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

raingrl01 (5 stories) (151 posts)
-1
15 years ago (2009-04-06)
Hello! Good story! Did you do anything to upset a spirit? Just wondering why a spirit would attach itself to you but I guess spirits don't always need a reason. LOL! Do you have a necklace with a cross on it? Wear it. That might give you some comfort and keep the spirit at bay. If it's not entering your home then that's great. Keep us posted. Lots of luck ❤
LETSPLAYxxPOISONxx (7 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-05)
wow that is really scary. Funny thing as I am writing this comment some spooky things are happening to me. I can hear voices and things are moving that shouldnt be. I am freaked out a bit... 😕 thanks for sharing
miri_chan (6 stories) (69 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-05)
Haha, sorry I have to test this and see if it will come out as clown. Spirit story

ANYWAY, ^^
It might be a poltergeist? Or a ghost that wants help and its trying to get your attention. Do you have any enemies that died recently? Could be a vengeful spirit. Sounds scary o-o good luck!
elpe12 (2 stories) (12 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-04)
Hi! I, too, feel like there's something in my workplace. The best thing you can do is put everything on the back burner, forget about it as much as you can, and try to go to work without fear.

You never know... Maybe you were freaking yourself out a little.

Good luck!

-El
Miss_laura (9 stories) (60 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-02)
Voxmortuus: HAHAHAHAH ROFL. I find that very funny and I take no offence to it lol. It makes my scary situation seem less scary/

Scared to be alone and dimber I went to work today but did not do a close. There was heaps of people about.

I should have also mentioned that I felt a pressence last night and tonight after work. However as soon as I walk through the door of my house I felt a warmth of the most familiar nature to me. (my angel). I don't think "It" wants to face him.
Dimber (1 stories) (50 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-01)
Are you feeling stress? From my experience if you're stress, depress, etc. You're mostly be target to the After world. Have more confident in yourself and keep your s pirit up and don't be curious cause curiosity killed the cat. Work out (exercise) and the after world will leave you alone. After world likes feeding off the weak. All that fear is what they are yearning for. But do take 3 day off to celar our mind like scaredtobelone had mention. If you still scared go out and get a Buhdda necklace supposely s pirit will leave you alone or something like that. If it doesn't help will seek professinal help.

At least your not badly injury. G bless you and Buhdda bless you hahaaa... And stay safe.
scaredtobealone (3 stories) (17 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-01)
I think you should take about 3 days off from work and have some kind of spritual protection done for you. This sounds like a very abusive s.pirit, it probably followed you from somewhere just watch where you hang out. But yea seek out some religous guidance and it doesn't hurt to read a couple of passages from the bible (I had to type s.prit like that because it appears as clown, wats goin on with this website?)
VoxMortuus (1 stories) (93 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2009-04-01)
Wow, good s.tory. (sorry I had to type it that way - for some reason when I enter it without the period in it, it's replaced by the word "clown" LOL) I'm glad you weren't hurt too badly.

Not to make light of this, but I had this vision in my head of you peering around the corner and seeing a bluish, glowing apparition of Colonel Sanders with his finger in the "secret recipe" mix, putting it to his lips and saying "too much pepper".

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: