You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Days With Possessed Roommates

Real Ghost Stories

Days With Possessed Roommates

 

Ghosts and paranormal activities are like mythological beliefs, some do believe and some not. I was also one of them who didn't believe in ghost stories for a long time until the time I myself experienced the hard time for nor a day, neither 2 days but for 3 months.

It was the same time of last year when I had shifted to a flat with my office mates Deep and Preeti in a 1 BHK in Pune. A building in a less populated area with no signs of humanity nearby with no shops as well didn't have a scare sign anywhere and that is the reason everything seemed fine at the start.

The flat we lived was on the top floor of a single apartment with 8 flats on the floor but only two flats owned including ours. The other flat owned was right in front of ours in which a live in relationship couple Yash and Sonia used to live. The passage lights always used to be off in first place and the elevator never use to come until the top floor, though we never gave a thought ignoring the fact how spooky it would get later.

Suddenly after 15-20 days I got a call from Deep (roommate) at my office asking me to come back home immediately. She was scared! When I reached home she asked to vacant the room as soon as possible as she was feeling uneasy due to some paranormal activities she experienced.

After asking her in detail came to know she said that in the night she was sleeping with a blanket, but when she woke up in the morning that blanket was lying in the air without any support in front of her which after a couple of minutes fall on the ground keeping her partially undressed with clothes torn up in some areas. She got scared and suddenly consulted our neighbor Sonia. The girl stated that she also had experienced similar activities as well.

Within no time we got a person who was able to deal with paranormal activities to our house. He made both the girls sit in a circle and all of us rounding them with all of us enchanting Hanuman Chaalisa (holy book). The balcony door and main door was kept open and we people were warned that any how we need to keep the girls within the circle, if any of both the girls pass the circle then they would jump.

It was while chanting the mantra for 4th time when our neighbor Sonia suddenly flew in the air and came right on us (me and her boyfriend Yash) as we were sitting towards the main door. Somehow we made her sit again in the circle and completed chanting the mantras for 7 times. All the time her face was hidden with her hair. After chanting she was about to faint when we offered her water. Deep took her to the balcony when she started crying stating,"Woh roh raha hai, wo apne maa baap ko jhagadte nai dekh sakta, please usse chup karao."This was creepy to hear as there was no body fighting at that time. But the main relief was that things got normal for a while.

Then without wasting time I called the owner there and all threatened him to tell us if he was hiding anything. Then the real truth revealed. There was a flat right next to ours as well as Yash-Sonia's flat where a family used to reside. A man, his old father, his wife and a little son were in the family. The man was a drunkard and was jobless for sometime, his wife use to work with a showroom and earn and everyday there used to be a fight in husband-wife related to money. One day the fight turned ugly and husband knocked down his wife with a Koyta (big knife) and also in fear that he would get caught he knocked out his father and his son and ran away. But within next 24 hours he was found dead in his own house with his stomach and head cut into pieces.

This took the life out of us and we had to search a new house but how could we do it in such a short time? It was 10:30 in the night when we came to know everything. Though with the help of my friend we got another house where we shifted in the night time as none of them were ready to live in that house even for some time and the very next day was Chandra grahan.

This was just the one incident that I experienced that took such a long story hence I would reveal the remaining incidents in my next story.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from India

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, swap16, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Paranoid_believer (1 stories) (35 posts)
+1
8 years ago (2015-11-22)
Whewwwwww! Really scary story but I gotta admit it was mostly confusing. Thank God you were able to act fast and learn the truth.
swap16 (1 stories) (2 posts)
 
8 years ago (2015-11-18)
Hi dreamer01,
It was chanting of Hanuman Chalisa (holy prayer to be protected from souls) for the fourth time when she fkew and tried to escape from the main door, it was his boyfriend and me who somehow got a hold of her as we were sitting towards the door.
swap16 (1 stories) (2 posts)
 
8 years ago (2015-11-18)
Hi Sheetal,
The top floor flats were all empty except ours and sonia's,else the remaining six flats on the floor were vacant.
MaybeADreamer (4 stories) (58 posts)
+1
8 years ago (2015-09-30)
Thanks Sheetal

Makes more sense to me now.
Xx

Bob ti bop do, more letters for you 😊
sheetal (6 stories) (771 posts)
+1
8 years ago (2015-09-30)
(at) MaybeDreamer It means ''He is crying, He can't see his parents fighting, Please console him'' It's in Hindi 😁
MaybeADreamer (4 stories) (58 posts)
+1
8 years ago (2015-09-30)
Hi Swap16

Please explain: - she started crying stating,"Woh roh raha hai, wo apne maa baap ko jhagadte nai dekh sakta, please usse chup karao."This was creepy to hear as there was no body fighting at that time.

I don't understand what she was saying, please clarify.
Thank You

Maybe xx
sheetal (6 stories) (771 posts)
+1
8 years ago (2015-09-30)
Hi, Swap16 welcome to YGS... Your story is spooky...
I have a little confusion, "...The flat we lived was on the top floor of a single apartment with 8 flats on the floor but only two flats owned including ours.'' You mean only two flats was rented i.e. Yours and sonia? And entire building was empty? And elevator, you mean they stuck on 6'th or 7th floor... This is really spooky...
dreamer01 (1 stories) (117 posts)
+1
8 years ago (2015-09-29)
hi swap16,
Could you please give us some more specifics concerning this part of your narrative " it was when chanting the mantra for the 4th time when our neighbour Sonia suddenly flew in the air ".
how did this actually happen, how far did she 'fly" and was anyone hurt?

🤔

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: