You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Voices And Sounds In The Night

Real Ghost Stories

Voices And Sounds In The Night

 

The house I lived in at the time seemed fairly modern and I knew nothing about who lived there before my parents and me. About five or six years ago I was trying to fall asleep one night for school the next day, (or I could have been a week end) and I heard the sound of a tv or people talking, (the living room and my room were the only two rooms with a working tv). I thought it was my aunt Jenna who lived with my parents and me. I thought she was watching tv or talking on the phone, but when I got out of bed to see if she was home the only lights that were on were the kichten light and a living room lamp we left on for her, and the noises also stopped. So I went back to bed.

The next morning I told my mom, she said she has also heard nosies like that before but always dimissed them. My mom and I alwas watched that show Ghost Hunters. So we guessed the ghost paid us no mind, I can't remember the name of that type of haunting. I know I'm not crazy enough to hear voices like that.

Also in that same house when I was trying to sleep I thought I would hear someone saying my name; it would be very quite almost a whisper. My aunt was out with friends or working all the time this happened, and it sounded as if it was coming from her bed, (we shared a room). It seemed as if I was the only one ever hearing my name being called as well.

When both of these events happened I was around twelve or thirteen. These are the only two ghost experiences that I actually recall. I am interested in what was going on. I don't know if I was just hearing things or this was an actually paranomal experience.

Other hauntings by hsupe94

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from North Carolina

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, hsupe94, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

luciana126 (4 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-04-14)
your no crazy, when I went into the kitchen I heard this whispering these two kids were there they looked at me then puffed away like dust. I then told my parents they said I'm the crazy one! I keep hearing it and I told them shut up! 2 nites later they all stopped lol.

Thnxs Luciana
hsupe94 (2 stories) (1 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-04-13)
Well I have moved out of that house, about two years ago now, but after my parents split I never heard the voices, and that time I did was the first and last time I ever heard it too, but I do think I did continue hearing my name being said. But I am glad that I'm not the only person crazy or having spirts talk to me lol.
Cocoa (guest)
 
12 years ago (2012-04-11)
I CAN inform you that your NOT crazy. I hear my name being too. Late at night. So it's either your not balistic or we're sharing the same disease! 😆

Thanks! Cocoa 😊

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: