You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Who's Here?

Real Ghost Stories

Who's Here?

 

I've mentioned in my past story "Interesting Occurrence" that I would mention some of my experiences at home. Well, here I am listing those exactly.

This first one was in my room. I had just finished watching TV and I was lying down in my bed. I drank some water and then looked to my right. I saw a "shadow man" crouching down next to my bed. As soon as I made eye contact with it, it hunched over me and disappeared. I was so scared that I ran out to my mum and told her what happened. She never believed me.

Another unexplained happening was in the same area though it was EXACTLY 3 am. I had woken up to hear a bang on my door. After that I couldn't go back to sleep, so I watched TV. Within 5 minutes I was distracted by a constant knocking. I thought it might've been on the TV, so I turned it down. I could still hear it. I soon got so distracted I decided to start talking to what was doing this. Here is the conversation.

Me - "Who are you and why are you doing this?"

It - (knocking on an object)

Me - "STOP!"

It - (another knock)

Me - "Alright."

And that's when it stopped.

A few other "feelings" I get in my house. My mum's dressing room feels eerie when the lights are off. My dad's room just feels off. And when I'm home alone I usually get that unusual feeling that I'm being watched.

I know that this spirit is not bad, because my mother uses "Dragon Blood." It's an incense used to sweep unwanted spirits away. This spirit is obviously just curious.

I hope you enjoyed these experiences.

Other hauntings by Plover

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Australia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Plover, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

smileydelwen (16 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-10-31)
Where abouts in Australia are you?
What was the reason of the owner's death?
Cocoa (guest)
 
12 years ago (2012-04-16)
Thanks for all the replies.

Yes DARKNESS I have heard from a fellow commenter on here that White Sage is also helpful. Also some Lavender soap I believe.

And pinkparrot I'm glad it has helped your friend though my haunted isn't demonic at all just out of curiosity.

Thanks Cocoa 😊
pinkparrot6202 (41 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-04-14)
I love your story it was magnificent, it helps me with my friend who has a similar problem
Thanks
Nusrat ❤
DARKNESS (3 stories) (2022 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-04-11)
Dragonblood is actually a rather nice smelling incense, I have heard it used in rituals and cleansings so yes it may actually deter some unwanted guests, but I don't rely on it by itself if I want something out of my home. White Sage is also a good incense for dispelling negativity.

Thanks for sharing.

Dan
Cocoa (guest)
 
12 years ago (2012-04-11)
Thanks crecentblue03! I forgot to mention, the past owner of the house died in my now Father's room. That's why it just feels 'off' and 'dead', no life to it.
crecentblue03 (151 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-04-11)
Your story was interesting I believe your haunting is called a inteligent haunting because it stopped knocking when you asked it too. I believe you are right I don't thing it is out to harm you either. Thank you for writing very creepy!

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: