You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Voices In The Head Of An Angel

Real Ghost Stories

Voices In The Head Of An Angel

 

My daughter named Jovilee came to me one night and was expressing no movement. I asked her why she was awake so early, and then she just walked away like she just saw something and got bored of it.

In the morning her face was pale, although she seemed more normal then the night before. Then she told me she had a nightmare. She explained the nightmare and said a tall man with a devilish face was trying to take her away. I asked her why she came in to my room the night before, but she said she didn't know what I was talking about. I explained it to her on what happened. Her mom and I decided to take her to therapy.

We then realized she was telling the truth. I and her mother had the same dream. We thought it was strange. I then decided to investigate. I set a camera in my daughter's room and put a recorder in everyone's room. To my surprise, once I looked at the camera, I saw a big and tall shadow walking up to my daughter. A few minutes later it walked away and disappeared out of nowhere. On the other side I checked the recorder in there and it said, "Vance." So I checked the house history. The owner was Vance Harren who died from murder.

I took the information and hired a psychic. He said he could imagine an image of the house back in time. The psychic could see what the man looked like, and you know what? It fit our EXACT description a tall man, brown hair, and big boots. Next day my daughter was holding her head. I asked her what she was doing and for some reason I can't explain she said GO AWAY!

Can someone explain to me what will help? Thank you!

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Ireland

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, TRENTON84, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

TRENTON84 (1 stories) (20 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-10-05)
Thanks, guys though nothing has been helping I thank you for trying your best! 😁
Wardo (8 stories) (171 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-04-18)
Good to see so many familiars in here! Been gone a bit, but am back now. Sorry O/P, but this is off topic, and I'm sure you have enough good info from Rook and Cocoa.

Hey Rook,

Just wanted to say that not all paranormal investigators offer their services for free. Some people have dedicated their life's work to this practice and need to charge something for their time and energy spent. Why should it be free for someone to provide you with their services? I would tend to believe that it shouldn't cost a great deal of money, but that it is possible that some very legitimate people charge money for their services. Just my two cents, but Rook is right, you can usually find someone that will do this type of thing for no charge. I am only saying, don't condemn those who charge, or rather discredit them. They may still be able to help you with your problems, for a reasonable fee.
Katnip (2 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-04-18)
i also recommend just a house cleansing:)
Sometimes that helps. It has helped in many situations that I have heard of.
Mannerizms (10 stories) (172 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-04-17)
Well before I place my opinion I am sorry I feel the need to do this, 'theparanormalseeing' in case you failed to see Rookydin's suggestion STOP scaring the O/P! Get a clue and relax!

Sorry again,

Trenton84, Thank you so much for sharing this experience with us, I am sorry to hear that you family has to experience something so unsettling. However, I for one can vouch for Rook's cleansing, I recommend also placing kosher salt mixed with some brick dust at your front door, it should stop negativity from entering your home. I would only do this AFTER the cleansing has taken place.

Blessed be and stay safe! ❤
crecentblue03 (151 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-04-17)
Wow this is really strange, because early on wens day morning my daughter got up and was standing next to my bed watching me. I turned and screamed because she startled me then she said "I love you mommy, I hate you mommy I mean I love you mommy" I said it was very late and she should go back to bed she said O K mommy I kissed her then she went back to bed. I am also concern she is 9 and I have been trying to get her to pray and she keeps flat out saying no. I to feel a spirit or Jinn is getting to her. I think not only should we pray but also our children. I'm going to continue to encorage her as well as my praying myself perhaps you should do the same just my advice. Thanks for sharing!.
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-04-17)
supernaturalservices,

Using 'scare tactics' now?

"This spirit may want to live again through her. You will need to banish it. That will take some work. You really should pm me."

Please...while your suggestions and opinions are welcome do you have to try and 'scare' the O/P into contacting you?

Now having said that and having read your experience TRENTON I must say it seems something is going on. I'm very impressed that your investigation turned up information that was confirmed by some historical research.

As far as the information from the 'psychic' goes...I'm sorry you had to 'Hire' an individual... As far as him describing this shadow you have been seeing... All he had to to was the same research you did with the information from your investigation and he could describe 'Vance'...not to mention a great majority of 'Shadow Man' sightings seem to describe many similar features...

Now to address what may be happening...

Jovilee is 6 / 7 years old? Vance's Spirit is not necessarily trying to 'take' her spirit as he is trying to have her spirit 'show him' the way to move on.

He died a sudden, violent death and is confused... He does not understand what happened or how to move on. Jovilee is young, and being young she is still close to the 'veil' between the spiritual and physical worlds... Vance can see her 'bright spirit' and because she is close to this 'crossing' (the veil) he 'thinks' she can help him find his way.

You and her Mother had the dream about him because Vance is reaching out trying to find someone who can provide him direction so he can 'move on'. I do not know your religious preference, or even if you have one but one way to approach this would be to find out if Vance was religious or had a religious preference... And invite clergy of that church to the home to preform a 'funeral service' so that Vance can be 'shown' he has 'crossed over' and it's time to move on. (I know there was more than likely a service for him when he was killed, but if his spirit was 'attached' to where ever his murder took place 'he' did not hear this and therefor had no 'closure' himself. Another approach would be for you to preform your own 'service' and or just talk to him and explain that he has 'passed on' and it's time to 'go'.

If you are worried about 'negative' energies or spirits hanging around because of what you are experiencing then please try this Method of Cleansing and Shielding that I use for my Home and Family...

Recipe for a Home Cleansing/Shielding... (allow for two or 3 days to complete)

Day one: Open all curtains window and doors with screens installed, let fresh air and sunshine into the home. Have all closets, cabinets and other 'dark spaces' open so that as much natural light as possible can enter those spaces. After 2-3 hours take a broom and 'sweep' out each room (this is symbolic and you do not have to really sweep) focus your thoughts on sweeping (pushing) out all negative energies / entities /thoughts. Close home up after completing each room of your home... Please do not forget your garage if you have one. (Optional) Light incense (sandalwood or Dragons-blood works well for me) and let aroma fill the home, and/or play a tape that contains your favorite Church/Positive, Upbeat (songs that give you good thoughts) songs before you begin sweeping.

Day two (or three): Once again open all curtains, windows and doors. Take a White candle (Optional) to the center most point of the home, sit on the floor and place candle in front of you. Light the candle (visualize a white ball of light) and then focus on the flame... Visualize the flame (white light) filled with positive thoughts, energy. (Say a prayer at this time if you so desire... Ask for cleansing positive energy to fill the candles flame/white light). Hold this 'image' in your mind and then visualize the flame (light) slowly expanding outward, visualize it filling the room your in, every corner and 'dark space'. Continue to visualize it expanding...it's outer edges pushing away (burning away) any and all negative energies/entities out and away from each room in your home. Once you have visualized this flame (light) filling your entire home, picture it expanding to your property lines. Hold this image in your mind for a few moments then visualize 'anchoring' this flame (light) where you are sitting which is the center most point of your home. Once you have done this. Take a deep breath, relax a few moments and then blow out the candle. (If you didn't use a candle just let yourself relax a moment or two.) "

Now you can create a shield for yourself using the 'home shield' technique but instead of focusing on your home visualize the 'flame' simply surrounding you instead of your home... Best time to do this is after a nice shower using a rosemary scented soap (rosemary is good for purification and protection.)

Thank you for sharing this experience with us. I know that this is both scary and confusing for you and your Family. Beware of those who wish to help you for a price... While some of them mean well, most are looking to make a 'quick buck'. A simple on-line search should provide you with a reputable group in your area that conducts investigations and offers help for no charge.

Please keep us updated.

Respectfully,

Rook

This comment from supernaturalservices is hidden due to low rating. Show comment

Cocoa (guest)
+1
12 years ago (2012-04-16)
Amazing. I reccomend burning an incense called Dragon Blood, putting White Sage around the house, while taking a shower use Lavender Soap or call upon Rookdyjin, he is great with house cleansings.

Thanks! Cocoa 😊

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: