You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Family / Friends Visits :: Grandpa is in the House!

Real Ghost Stories

Grandpa is in the House!

 

Hi my name is Niki! What I am about to tell you is real and happening recently. When my family first moved in Texas, me and my mom where sitting in the dining room talking, all of a sudden my mom turns around and looks at me. Of course I asked her what's wrong she said, "someone touched my shoulder..." Well I looked around and didn't see anything, so that's when I started wondering. Now we live in that house and some strange things happen.

For instance, my mom was going up and down the stairs doing her laundry, then the third or fourth time she was going to the stairway, there were three of my dad's caps blocking the stairway. Every single night I hear "go to sleep baby girl, don't let the bed bugs bite!" It's very weird but I feel special because I never knew him.

Another night, my mom and dad were sleeping, they woke up to someone banging on their bed, they looked up and nobody was there! And every night I look out my door at 12:30am I see a thick black cloud of smoke. I just can't believe what is happening. If there is anybody, I mean anybody, please help me!

I just want a little bit of help here. I just want to find out what he want and why he hasn't crossed over. My mom thinks that my grandpa's dog is with him but I don't think so.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Texas

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, nikilovesyou, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

PrincessKatie (7 stories) (420 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-09-27)
hiya I see those cloud twice I have wrote a story about it on psychic experiences I don't know what they are I have seen one at my nan's house and one at my house in my bedroom. I believe you you have gone through the same things as I. I'm so glad I read your story. Thanks for sharing it.
Janice (7 stories) (248 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-07-18)
Hey Niki, I believe that your grandpa just wants to let you know that he's there for you and is trying to catch your attention in ways in which you'll know that he's there. Shane is right, you should probably get a medium, they are best at these things. Abby is also right, you should try and study these kinds of things in ways that will give you more accurate information, comments are just here to give you advice and tell you what other people believe about incidents, we never know for sure. Well, good luck and take care.😉
Abby (710 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-07-16)
Dear nikilovesyou,

Please read comments, articles and stories on this site and sister sites for advice about what to do, as well as do your own homework and research. Based on your belief system and your mother's belief system, the two of you might want to contact and consult with a person or persons who have experience in these matters, such as a Native American medicine person, minister, priest, medium, psychic, demonologist, and so forth.

If you are open and try all ways to find an answer and solution to your uninvited guest problem whether they are family, friend or foe, eventually things should work themselves out. The main thing is to be self empowered, strong, vigilant, patient and fearless. Remember to use common sense and set boundaries. --Abby
Draculina (guest)
+1
17 years ago (2007-07-16)
I believe that he is not ready to cross over yet since his wife is still alive and he loves her a lot just like she loves him. I bet he will cross when its your grandmothers turn to pass. In the meantime he is just guarding all of you while he waits.
Shane (13 stories) (1258 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-07-16)
Sounds like you and your family need to speak to a medium to determine why your grandfather hasn't crossed. He may have unfinished business or maybe he is just watching over you. Thank you for sharing your story with us.

Peace, Love, and Luck be with you.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: