You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Family / Friends Visits :: Grandpa's Last Farewell

Real Ghost Stories

Grandpa's Last Farewell

 

This is the second time I'm writing and it was a true incident that I kept with a heavy heart since 2015. 15 December 2015, grandpa was admitted to the hospital. He is getting worse day by day until this day 17 December 2015, he is in a critical condition. Dad and mom don't let my sibling, cousins and I visit grandpa at the hospital that day because children are not allowed at the time of hour. So we wait at home.

Few hours pass by, mom, dad and dad's siblings came to our house and have a talk about grandpa's condition. My other uncle stayed back at the hospital to update us about grandpa's condition. That was when things get abit weird.

Around 9pm, mom and I were in the room scrolling through her hand phone photos. She took a lot of photos of my little brother eating and all of the sudden, the phone started to act so weird. Instead of photos of my brother showed up, it was my grandpa's photo bursting out one by one at the hospital bed. It was like a spam ad of my grandpa's photos showing up on my mom's phone. We got scared and turned off her phone. Not long after, we got a call from the hospital that grandpa have already pass away.

I was devastated and hurt. He was the one who pampered me a lot since young. I guess this is his final way to tell us goodbye. Even though it was happen few years ago I will never forget this incident. It was scary for me back then but then I realized that it wasn't scary anymore as he is only trying to tell us his final goodbye.

Wherever you are right now grandpa, I miss you.

Other hauntings by Sharpxeyes

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Sharpxeyes, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

RCRuskin (9 stories) (815 posts)
+2
6 years ago (2018-07-09)
Hello, Sharp Eyes.

Just to clarify, as I'm a bit sleep deprived here, the photos should have been of your brother. Instead, the phone's camera seemed to be in your grandfather's hospital room, if I read it correctly.

May your grandfather's Memory be Eternal.
Zaruje (15 stories) (182 posts)
+1
6 years ago (2018-07-08)
Sharpxeyes hi there!

I am really sorry about what happened to your grandpa. I hope he is now in a better place and thanks for sharing!

Z ❤ ❤ ❤

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: