You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Child In Red

Real Ghost Stories

Child In Red

 

Since I was a child, I always want to experience paranormal occurrence. Here in the Philippines, it is part of our culture about ghost and otherworldly beings ("lamang lupa and the likes") to be discussed by others who experienced "it" and the curious ones. I was raised here in Bataan and in my exact municipality with large population, numerous ghost stories matches with them.

Proceeding with my experience (which is my first experience to see them happened on my second year of high school), my classmate came knocking at our house and said that she would want to lend my notes because of her absence yesterday. I gladly lent her my notebook and decided to accompany her going home. She didn't disagree since she was on a solo and it was 8:30pm late. On our way, I met one of my friends and asked him to accompany me so that I have someone to walk with on my way home.

On our way home after accompanying my classmate, we talked about events. As we got closer to our house (which is in front of an unoccupied unfinished three story house), I got sight of a girl, I think 5-years-old wearing a somewhat faded red simple dress with flowers printed on it, passing in front of us meters away and I think heading towards our doghouse. I didn't see her face since her head was bowing downward. I thought she was a normal kid so I ignored her and continued talking with my friend. As we got near our doghouse, I look around to search for the kid because I'm concerned that she might get bitten by our dog. But to my surprise, there was no sign of any person there. Our dog is also silently sleeping inside. There is also no way that kid can exit that area. I automatically asked my friend if he saw a kid girl walking towards our doghouse since he was with me at that time when I saw her. I also even thought he also saw her because the street was empty except us and the kid. But he said, "Ha? Wala naman. Bakit? Hala! May multo sa inyo." ("What? Nope. Why? Oh, there's a ghost in your house.") He laughed at me, trying to scare me and I was still wondering what is it that I saw.

My friend and I parted ways and, still wondering about that kid, I realize that the kid came from the unfinished house in front of ours, which is unoccupied for a year. How come that she comes from there since it was too dark at that unfinished house and not usual for a kid to walk around at late night? Is she a lost soul?

Sorry if I'm not that good at English language and it is also my first time to see ghost and my first entry here. I'm 18-years-old and still studying. I'm happy that I can share my personal experiences here. Thanks.

Other hauntings by mystseeker15

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, mystseeker15, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

mystseeker15 (2 stories) (13 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-02-23)
[at] mrfear672india: That's what I think of too. Thanks.

[at] ucantseeme: I also wonder why my dog didn't bark. I think our dog is quite the kind one (have passed away on October), but do they really bark at spirits?
ucantseeme (9 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-09-07)
if it was a ghost surely your dog would have barked and tried to stop, if your do didn't do that it may be your mind which will project a image with consolidation of events are images that you saw and got scared of, that wasn't a ghost at all
mrfear672india (106 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-06-19)
hi mystseekers, she must be poor child soul roaming for their parents or relating people forgeting fact that she is dead

REST IN PIEACE.
mystseeker15 (2 stories) (13 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-05-04)
[at] kamuningflyover: I think that's right. I also watch Rated K and Magandang Gabi Bayan. Thanks again. It helps me a lot.
kamuningflyover (7 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-05-04)
maybe the spirit you saw wasn't from that unfinished house, maybe she found the place comfortable enough to 'rest' for a while. Some spirits often wander around trying to find their place in our world to take refuge, and when they finally find a 'home' and the living intrude their rest, this is the time they become 'bad'. Like what we always see in magandang gabi bayan, or rated K, they hurt the people they see around their home.
mystseeker15 (2 stories) (13 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-05-03)
[at] shalyn: thank you. I've never heard someone telling about haunted things in that unfinished house since I'm always inside our house and prefer to stay indoors. I think she is now at rest and she is happy. Or maybe still wandering around. It's making me sad. 😢
mystseeker15 (2 stories) (13 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-05-03)
[at] girlie: thank you. I would gladly use
Translation of conversations. Thanks again., girlie 😁

[at] zzsgranny: thank you. About the house,
After that incident, I've always felt like I
Am being watched by someone from the
My window which is few inches away from the
Unfinished house since I always want to open
My window and feel the fresh air. I'm glad that
The child is harmless since it was my first
Encouter with them.

[at] taz890: thanks. In fact I'm not that scared
Because I'm just puzzled and somewhat
Feeling sad about the child. I've never seen
Her again.
shalyn03 (5 stories) (9 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-05-02)
Nice story po 😊. Maybe she's looking for her family or she really came from that unfinished house. By the way, do you find that unfinished house haunted?
taz890 (12 stories) (1380 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-05-01)
interesting post mystseeker15 thanks for adding it
Have tyo agree with granny on this one does sound like she could be a lost soul and harmless but it is sad to think she is wandering around lost and alone.
Have you seen her again?
Taz
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
 
12 years ago (2012-05-01)
mystseeker: Firstly, it's nice to read an account of a female child that's dressed in something other than a white nightgown or frilly dress! 😆...Does anyone occupy the house yet or is it still empty?...It would be interesting to talk to the current residents, if there are any...

I think it is a possibility that she is a lost soul, poor baby... But I think the fact that your dog didn't react is a good sign that she was harmless...

Please keep us posted, and thank you for posting!
girlie (15 stories) (426 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-05-01)
you english is great. Better then the people here who grown up with it. Like me!;-) You should look into the history of the place, maybe then you'll find something more on the little girl. Hope you find some answers
GIRLIE ❤
P.s: I loved the way you put the other lauguage and then english. That was real cool!
adsouza (guest)
 
12 years ago (2012-05-01)
Also try to investigate the happenings around. It feels good at the end of the day to be able to help, so you would benefit in some way.
mystseeker15 (2 stories) (13 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-05-01)
[at] kamuningflyover
-tnx for reading. That's true, about the ghosts of the death march events still haunts. What you've said made me think about my Yet Another Lost Soul if it is one of them.:\
[at] adsouza
-Tnx for the idea, adsouza. I've read your experience (Child in the office campus). Think I should pray for her.
adsouza (guest)
 
12 years ago (2012-05-01)
Mystseeker15: I read both your accounts. I am no expert in paranormal, but I have my own method of dealing with such stuff. You may want to go through an experience of mine - 'Child in the office campus'. It may provide you with some ideas...
kamuningflyover (7 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-04-30)
the only thing I can think of whenever I hear bataan is the death march. Some say the ghosts can still be seen marching through the bukids.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: