You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Yet Another Lost Soul

Real Ghost Stories

Yet Another Lost Soul

 

All of us know that death comes unexpected. Some of those who died has unfinished business. Some of them don't know that they are already dead. Some are just hanging around and some are searching the place where they can be in peace. Lost Soul. This is my second ghost sight experience in my high school days. I don't guarantee that my second experience would scare the hell out of you since it was like my first experience (Child in Red) because I'm just telling what really happened.

My friends and I used to watch events especially if there is a feast. That night, I think I'm sick. I mean, I'm having a fever. I don't really feel well. In a minute, my friends call out to me and said that were about to leave. I try to ignore what I feel and go out with them. We were about to pass the bridge leading to a farm ("bukid") because that is the easy way to go the event. As we walk I suddenly feel more uncomfortable. My friends are chatting and laughing while I stay silent. We were about to turn path when I caught sight of a man, somewhat in his mid-60's wearing Barong Tagalog and black formal pants or may I say it's something like that since it was dark already and I can't clearly see if that really is a pants. I couldn't clearly see his face. Maybe because it's dark already or I don't feel well, that I thought he has no feet or I may say he was floating. I look at my friends to ask if they see what I saw but they were so busy chatting. I decided not to ask them because they might not believe me. I turn to look at the man again but it was gone. I told my friends that I'm not feeling well and one of my friends touches my forehead. I know that it was a lost soul. They said that it was good for me to just rest at home so I decided to walk home alone since it was not that far.

As I pass the bridge again, I felt a cold wind rushing around me. I thought I was going to faint because of the fear and fever overcoming me. Thanks to the man riding a bicycle because the cold wind was gone just when he passed the bridge with me. I went home safely and puzzled by that incident while I lay on my bed.

Still I'm very sorry if I have some grammatical error since it was on the guidelines to check carefully. Thanks for reading.

Other hauntings by mystseeker15

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, mystseeker15, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

majarlika012 (12 stories) (122 posts)
 
6 years ago (2017-10-24)
I, too, am a bit skeptical on the reason why you saw that man. It may be your imagination working since you were sick. When we have high fever, we tend to hallucinate. But, yeah, I was not in your shoes so, I can't really tell.:)
mystseeker15 (2 stories) (13 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-02-23)
[at] Christine_Pandora: I also wondered at first but I was really scared when I'm at that bridge. Thanks.
Christine_Pandora (1 stories) (80 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-08-10)
The fact you were sick with a fever makes me wonder if it was a ghost ans not just you seeing things from being sick but the fact the cold air disappeared instead of feeling cold air from the bike and guy passing you makes me thing it was indeed something you saw 😊

Also your English is very good, I know some people here in Australia that can't even type that well 😁

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: