You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: My Shadowed Attacker

Real Ghost Stories

My Shadowed Attacker

 

Seeing as it won't allow me to start with the word hello, I won't. This is basically an update from my last story, "My letter to you", to get this, you pretty much have to read that first. It's just that nobody's paying attention and to be honest I'm getting too scared to sleep in my own room. I'd just like to say I'm an atheist so I don't believe in praying to God to protect me. I need help, I'm terrified that something else might happen.

The red faced man isn't bothering me that much, the two bothering me are the girl with black hair, and the shadow with red eyes. Since I posted my last story, me and my friend were sitting in my back garden (which is really big and has a lot of trees) and my kitten ran up one of the trees and got stuck (this is the tree that I spotted the "black shadow" by), so I went to help her down. I glanced into the hall of my house (you can see right through the house if you stand in front of a tree in the middle of the garden) and saw a person, hanging in the hall, right outside my room. I screamed and ran towards the tree where my kitten was, but something took hold of me and pushed me back, causing me to hit my head on the concrete. When I hit my head, I heard a man laugh. It wasn't my head messing with me, because my friend heard it too.

When I got my kitten down, my friend screamed at me to stay still, but I turned around anyway. When I turned around, there was the person, hanging on the old tree that had been there before the house was even there (It used to be a apple orchard, with all the surrounding house belonging to it). At that point my kitten started growling.

I have nightmares every night, and I always wake up at about 3am. I'm only 13 and I don't know much about this but I know enough to know that this isn't right.

I told my mum and dad not to move but they didn't listen, and it isn't bothering them, just me and my friend.

As I was writing about the person hanging in the hall, all the doors slammed shut at the same time. There's no windows open in here, and I can hear whispering.

It's getting closer.

Other hauntings by TheFatalSoul

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, TheFatalSoul, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Oerath (30 posts)
+2
12 years ago (2012-06-05)
Rook's cleansing ritual is great, but it requires a certain force of will to work, which you may have trouble with. Also, your parents are likely to question what you're doing and possibly interrupt...

Atheism and paranormal experiences are a strange mix, and unfortunately may put you at a severe disadvantage in resolving these types of issues. The reason I say this is not that God might refuse to help an atheist (because if he exists and is truly all-loving he wouldn't) or even because God matters to paranormal entities. I say this rather becuase faith is your most potent weapon against such beings. Faith in yourself is equally effective, but often more difficult for a person to achieve at the same levels as faith in a diety.

If you believe strongly in yourself, I would do Rook's cleansing. Due to the level of activity I would probably take it a little further too. Delcare firmly that you do not welcome or accept their presence in your life, do this both before and after the home cleansing phase of Rook's ritual. Then sprinkle some salt at each entry of the house while firmly declaring that the home is now forbidden to such spirits, that they are no longer welcome there. You can also do this on your room if you wish. Next perform the personal sheilding portion of Rook's ritual, focusing on how you do not accept the control of spirits over your life, an imagining the shield of light as your own will protecting you. Some people find a talisman helps them focus their will for something like this. I would use a small object made of iron or steel which you can keep on you and which makes you feel safe and comfortable. Imaging the light coming from the object, but remember that you are protecting yourself. The talisman is just a focus not the actual source of protection.

If you have difficulty with this, or are unsure of yourself, I would get professional help. A priest or shaman or witch, what ever your family is comfortable with. They all have different ways of doing the same sort of thing. If your parents are reluctent or don't believe, try to convince them that it will at least make you feel better and they might go for it anyway.
zaderiticulites (2 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-06-05)
How can you not believe in something knowing there are demons, and ghosts once one moves on where would they go?... How about you try it. I know I nobody knows if there is or isn't anyone or thing out there watching us and/or protecting us... But how do you know unless you give it a chance, because you know everybodys advice is going to include some form of religon or praying. Maybe you just pray for someone to keep you safe and look over you
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+2
12 years ago (2012-06-04)
Please try this, and keep us updated...

Recipe for a Home Cleansing/Shielding... (allow for two or 3 days to complete)

Day one: Open all curtains window and doors with screens installed, let fresh air and sunshine into the home. Have all closets, cabinets and other 'dark spaces' open so that as much natural light as possible can enter those spaces. After 2-3 hours take a broom and 'sweep' out each room (this is symbolic and you do not have to really sweep) focus your thoughts on sweeping (pushing) out all negative energies / entities /thoughts. Close home up after completing each room of your home... Please do not forget your garage if you have one. (Optional) Light incense (sandalwood or Dragons-blood works well for me) and let aroma fill the home, and/or play a tape that contains your favorite Church/Positive, Upbeat (songs that give you good thoughts) songs before you begin sweeping.

Day two (or three): Once again open all curtains, windows and doors. Take a White candle (Optional) to the center most point of the home, sit on the floor and place candle in front of you. Light the candle (visualize a white ball of light) and then focus on the flame... Visualize the flame (white light) filled with positive thoughts, energy. (Say a prayer at this time if you so desire... Ask for cleansing positive energy to fill the candles flame/white light). Hold this 'image' in your mind and then visualize the flame (light) slowly expanding outward, visualize it filling the room your in, every corner and 'dark space'. Continue to visualize it expanding...it's outer edges pushing away (burning away) any and all negative energies/entities out and away from each room in your home. Once you have visualized this flame (light) filling your entire home, picture it expanding to your property lines. Hold this image in your mind for a few moments then visualize 'anchoring' this flame (light) where you are sitting which is the center most point of your home. Once you have done this. Take a deep breath, relax a few moments and then blow out the candle. (If you didn't use a candle just let yourself relax a moment or two.) "

Now you can create a shield for yourself using the 'home shield' technique but instead of focusing on your home visualize the 'flame' simply surrounding you instead of your home... Best time to do this is after a nice shower using a rosemary scented soap (rosemary is good for purification and protection.)

Respectfully,

Rook
TheFatalSoul (5 stories) (9 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-06-04)
Hello again, I'd just like to say that though I say I'm an atheist, I am willing to try anything to get rid of this entity that is scaring me. One of the other things that worries me is the fact that my friends little sister (she's 12), who is autistic and has the gift to see things (like me) has started seeing this shadow as well. She's too afraid to go upstairs on her own now and she's too afraid to sleep in her own room. I've been checked over by a doctor and there's no mental problems, so I'm pretty sure this is genuine. My mum saw it last night, walking past our living room window. And any of you who have read my other stories will know about Nicole, and since this entity has been seen, Nicole's gone.

TheFatalSoul
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-06-04)
TheFatalSoul,

Thanks for the apology and the 'heads up' concerning how this got sent in for publishing.

I'm going to ask a question...

You say you are only 13 years old and your an atheist... Have you tried any and all Faiths / Belief's before coming to this conclusion? If you are unwilling to try methods of 'Cleansing and Shielding' because they are 'Faith Based' you are missing a great may things that may help you by simply dismissing them because you 'Don't Believe'? If your mind is open to the possibility of Spirits and Entities (Ghosts) then please keep an open mind to everything that is offered as a means to help you... You never know what might work until you TRY.

Respectfully,

Rook
supernaturalservices (86 posts)
-2
12 years ago (2012-06-03)
look, if this is real you need to understand that supernatural problems have supernatural solutions. If you have not been seen by a doctor you need to, in order to rule out mental health issues. If the problem is indeed supernatural in nature it will respond to invoking energies that are counter active to its nature. For example invoking the Christ has been helpful to many people. For example "In the name of Jesus Christ, begone!" also prayers such as the St. Michael prayer which can be found online. If you truly need help pm me and we can talk more.
TheFatalSoul (5 stories) (9 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-06-03)
Everyone

I'm really sorry about this story, my sister went on my account and uploaded it as a story, and the whole "It's getting closer" thing is far fetched and it isn't even true, so I apologize. I'm aware that it's a comment on my last story and I just want to say that the rest of it is actually real, including the doors slamming. Basically everything but the whispering getting closer to my room is real, but as I say my sister went on my account an uploaded this. I've tried to get it deleted but I've been told that stories can't be deleted.
Reza84 (1 stories) (9 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-06-03)
How can anyone believe this? I read the last story and that was just so outlandish.
robertar (223 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-06-02)
since you are already an athiest, take the smaller step to being aghostist so that you don't believe in non-deisitic spirits either. Then you won't have anything attacking you.

Problem Solved.
Trix (14 stories) (407 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-06-02)
Jav...thanks for putting light on this subject. Trix. 😉 It just shows you...❤
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
+3
12 years ago (2012-06-02)
Except for the first paragraph, and the last three sentences, you wrote and posted nearly all of this as a comment/update to your last story. The date of that posting was May 18th, 2012.
I am having a hard time believing what you have been reporting in these last two narratives. Not only for the abundance of activity you are claiming to have experienced, and for the plethora of characters, but for the way you are presenting this one. As if the activity you have reported here were happening as you wrote, and you were rushing to get it submitted, saying you were in desperate need of assistance.
The only real difference between then and now being, that this time around you conclude your "story" with the following statements...
"As I was writing about the person hanging in the hall, all the doors slammed shut at the same time. There's no windows open in here, and I can hear whispering."
Topping it all off with... "It's getting closer."
Seems a bit much, and it was not part of the original comment/update you left previously. These little details ARE that important when reporting this sort of activity. When added as an afterthought later on? They stick out like a sore thumb.
And for me, that was the last nail in the coffin, so to speak. 🤔
Of course, this is only my opinion.

Jav
Trix (14 stories) (407 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-06-02)
Hi TheFatalSoul, sorry I can't help you. Just want to say... I feel sorry for you, because when I look at my dog and animals I realize that a higher power is definitely involved by the creation of such beautiful creatures. Take care Trix. 😉
meda1 (12 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-06-02)
thats not cool. Bro I got some experiences and you just don't know
pratekya (29 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-06-02)
If you're interested in a scientific experiment so to speak, next time something happens or is threatening you try saying a prayer something like 'I don't really believe Jesus exists, but if he does, protect me right now please'.

I guess if you refuse help like this because you are an atheist then nobody on this board can help you. I would think that experience with the supernatural would at least leave you open to the possibility that there is a God / afterlife / spirits / whatever.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: