You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: My Letter To You

Real Ghost Stories

My Letter To You

 

Everyone, I wrote this to my friend, as we both see many ghosts in my house and hers. I've wrote down a list of things that we've seen, so please read. We need help.

What's been seen in my house and yours.

Your House-What you've seen:

1. Red Faced Man-Appears in your room at night, you don't see him often, might have been the one to move the teddy bear and push you down the stairs.

2. Black shadow-Seen it more and more since it appeared at my house after I told you what happened with molly when we were little. It followed you to school.

3. Girl with black hair-Stands at the end of your bed pretty much every night, follows you to school and shows up in your classes and in the dinner hall.

4. Great Nan-Shows up when there's danger, but shown up at completely random times and places recently.

5. Woman in the red dress-You first saw her in my bathroom and since then she's followed you to school and turned up in your room.

6. White thing-Almost like an angel, and none of the other ghosts turn up when it's around.

7. Nicole (Girl in a beige dress who resides in my bedroom) -The girl in my house turned up in your room one night and stood in your doorway.

8. You've seen your little sister get really angry and you've seen her shirt being grabbed by something that wasn't there.

My house-What you've seen:

1. Woman in the red dress-Shown up in my bathroom.

2. Girl with black hair-We saw her through the window in the living room when dad was asleep and we were outside. She looked like she was going to attack him. I think we both think that she's the one that opens the gate. We see her in the kitchen by looking through the window. When we were doing my nails the room went ice cold and we could just tell something was in there. I think it was her. She is the one most frequently seen. You think it could be a girl called Emma.

3. Red-faced man-We've seen him once in the utility room. Hardly ever turns up.

4. Black shadow with red eyes-Stands in the corner of my room, and stands by the trees when we are outside. When Boo got really scared and ran away from the tree and I had hold of Smudge, the black shadow was standing by the tree that Boo ran away from.

5. Nicole-She rarely turns up when you're at my house.

6. Great Nan-Stands by the table in the kitchen when we are outside.

7. White thing-Only you can see it, and it turns up everywhere.

Your House-What I've seen:

1. The girl with the black hair- I've seen her around your room. She stands at the end of your bed or right next to me.

2. Red-faced man-I've seen him in your bathroom when I look up the stairs.

3. White thing-I can't see it.

4. Great Nan-I rarely see your great Nan outside of my house.

5. Nicole-I saw her once in your garden, watching when your dog was playing with your cousin

6. Black shadow-I've seen it in the kitchen.

7. Woman in the red dress-Nothing.

8. Woman in grey-I saw her on the opposite side of the road from your house when we went to the chippy. She followed us back to my house and stopped outside the gate, as if there was a barrier that wasn't letting her in. She was wearing a wedding dress and a veil, both wear grey, faded, torn and ripped. She looked so sad I wanted to burst into tears just looking at her.

My house-What I've seen:

1. Nicole-I have seen her all around my house, mostly by my bathroom door at night when I'm in bed. When my room is quiet all I can hear is whispering, and it sounds like to people having a conversation. It scares me that much I put the blankets over my head and breathe loudly so I can't hear it.

2. Mystery Man-The man who I could hear laughing when I fell over my school bag.

3. Woman in the red dress-The first night my room was rearranged she was standing in the corner of my room while I was in the shower. She wandered about the far end of my room when I was giving smudge a brush on my bed.

4. Red-faced man-I only see him when I'm outside with you.

5. Black Shadow-I mostly see it outside, by the trees. The last time I saw it Boo (My kitten) started growling for no reason.

Other hauntings by TheFatalSoul

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, TheFatalSoul, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Crissangelfan22 (6 stories) (21 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-05-29)
😕 maybe you should tell your parents all this to... This would be very scary for you and your friend
Mannerizms (10 stories) (172 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-05-21)
Hello TheFatalSoul,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I do like the different style of telling the accounts though (Bravo!). I would say be really careful especially when talking about this red faced man and black shadow. Have you had any experiences since?

Thank you again!

Blessed Be❤
butthead (guest)
 
12 years ago (2012-05-20)
hi. Interesting read.
I'm curious, if you don't mind me asking, why did in the beginning of the 'list' state you thought the red faced man might of been the one to push you down the stairs?

I'm wondering if it's possible that the shadow with red eyes, the girl who'm bothers you, and maybe this red faced man, are all kind of manifestations of the same 1 thing that is bothering you, or do you think they are three seperate entities?
And maybe the white light is there to protect you, perhaps a gaurdian angel of some kind.

Hope you find a solution to this
TheFatalSoul (5 stories) (9 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-05-20)
Sh11mC I swear down on my life it's true, It's frustrating because nobody believes us, and I know it sounds crazy but please believe me!

Taylor_swift13
The red faced man isn't bothering me that much, the two ones bothering me are the girl with black hair, and the shadow with red eyes. Since I posted this, me and my friend were sitting in my back garden (which is really big and has a lot of trees) and my kitten ran up one of the trees and got stuck (this is the tree that I spotted the "black shadow" by) and I went to help her down. I glanced into the hall of my house (you can see right through the house if you stand in front of a tree in the middle of the garden) and saw a person, hanging in the hall, right outside my room. I screamed and ran towards the tree where my kitten was, but something took hold of me and pushed me back, causing me to hit my head on the concrete. When I hit my head, I heard a man laugh. It wasn't my head messing with me, because my friend heard it too. When I got my kitten down, my friend screamed at me to stay still, but I turned around anyway. When I turned around, there was the person, hanging on the old tree that had been there before the house was even there (It used to be a apple orchard, with all the surrounding house belonging to it). I have nightmares every night, and I always wake up at about 3am. I'm only 13 and I don't know much about this but I know enough to know that this isn't right.
I told my mum and dad not to move but they didn't listen, and it isn't bothering them, just me and my friend.
taylor_swift13 (5 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-05-20)
o...k, I don't know why, but I think it is only the red faced man who causes you trouble! Everyone else, nicole. Emma and the red dress and grey dress lady, just seem to be standing there in a corner. How about ignoring them? Maybe they'll disappear. I mean, no one has a FAMILY of ghosts right?! 😜
Sh11mC (1 posts)
-1
12 years ago (2012-05-19)
I'm not so sure in This because there seems to be quite a lot of activity and a lot of things following you to school. I'm not saying its not true but it's not that believable 😕 😕
Casper_the_ghost (9 stories) (180 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-05-18)
Although, this is rather interesting and am going to add it to my favourites, might be handy to have this scripture available if either of those entities shows up I'll know who's who. The red-faced man certainly won't be getting a handshake from me.
Casper_the_ghost (9 stories) (180 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-05-18)
Are these the nominees to be evicted from the Big B (r) other house? 🤔
looney85 (3 stories) (188 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-05-18)
Wow! Well all I can say is that you and your friend sure are brave! I agree with most when I say that you both need to find the history of the house and its surroundings, there might me a good explanation for this ghost still wondering around. As for the negative ones, I would do Rook's house cleansing, I heard it works wonders! If not get a priest to bless the house.

Please keep us updated! And thanks for sharing.

Take care,
Looney 😊
bereal25 (1 stories) (22 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-05-18)
Wow interesting read! Say a prayer to yourself and ask god to protect you when you come upon these entities. I'm really interested in the white entity. Is probably a good energy and you should try communicating with it
girlie (15 stories) (426 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-05-18)
You need to find some information on that house. It make explain some of the ghost. But most likely not all of them. I think the rest come because it sounds like you and your friend just attract ghosts. You can try and ask them to leave you alone, but I don't know if it will work.
Have you ever tried to talk to them. Maybe they just want someone to listen. I really want to know about the lady in the wedding dress or Nichole.
GIRLIE ❤
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-05-18)
Recipe for a Home Cleansing/Shielding... (allow for two or 3 days to complete)

Day one: Open all curtains window and doors with screens installed, let fresh air and sunshine into the home. Have all closets, cabinets and other 'dark spaces' open so that as much natural light as possible can enter those spaces. After 2-3 hours take a broom and 'sweep' out each room (this is symbolic and you do not have to really sweep) focus your thoughts on sweeping (pushing) out all negative energies / entities /thoughts. Close home up after completing each room of your home... Please do not forget your garage if you have one. (Optional) Light incense (sandalwood or Dragons-blood works well for me) and let aroma fill the home, and/or play a tape that contains your favorite Church/Positive, Upbeat (songs that give you good thoughts) songs before you begin sweeping.

Day two (or three): Once again open all curtains, windows and doors. Take a White candle (Optional) to the center most point of the home, sit on the floor and place candle in front of you. Light the candle (visualize a white ball of light) and then focus on the flame... Visualize the flame (white light) filled with positive thoughts, energy. (Say a prayer at this time if you so desire... Ask for cleansing positive energy to fill the candles flame/white light). Hold this 'image' in your mind and then visualize the flame (light) slowly expanding outward, visualize it filling the room your in, every corner and 'dark space'. Continue to visualize it expanding...it's outer edges pushing away (burning away) any and all negative energies/entities out and away from each room in your home. Once you have visualized this flame (light) filling your entire home, picture it expanding to your property lines. Hold this image in your mind for a few moments then visualize 'anchoring' this flame (light) where you are sitting which is the center most point of your home. Once you have done this. Take a deep breath, relax a few moments and then blow out the candle. (If you didn't use a candle just let yourself relax a moment or two.) "

Now you can create a shield for yourself using the 'home shield' technique but instead of focusing on your home visualize the 'flame' simply surrounding you instead of your home... Best time to do this is after a nice shower using a rosemary scented soap (rosemary is good for purification and protection.)

Respectfully,

Rook
TheFatalSoul (5 stories) (9 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-05-18)
Thanks you.

UPDATE

Since I posted this, me and my friend were sitting in my back garden (which is really big and has a lot of trees) and my kitten ran up one of the trees and got stuck (this is the tree that I spotted the "black shadow" by) and I went to help her down. I glanced into the hall of my house (you can see right through the house if you stand in front of a tree in the middle of the garden) and saw a person, hanging in the hall, right outside my room. I screamed and ran towards the tree where my kitten was, but something took hold of me and pushed me back, causing me to hit my head on the concrete. When I hit my head, I heard a man laugh. It wasn't my head messing with me, because my friend heard it too. When I got my kitten down, my friend screamed at me to stay still, but I turned around anyway. When I turned around, there was the person, hanging on the old tree that had been there before the house was even there (It used to be a apple orchard, with all the surrounding house belonging to it). I have nightmares every night, and I always wake up at about 3am. I'm only 13 and I don't know much about this but I know enough to know that this isn't right.
lovelybookie (3 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-05-18)
I agree with bluefoxx01, definitely get a priest to bless your homes and have yourselves blessed as well.
bluefoxx01 (81 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-05-18)
You and your friend certainly have a lot of entities to deal with, not only at home but following you to school. Its very odd indeed.
I would suggest a house cleansing and maybe help from a priest as these incidents seem beyond your control. I wish you luck 🤔 😉

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: