You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: The Hill

Real Ghost Stories

The Hill

 

I was about 14 when this happened to me and was living in San Jose, CA. Ever since I went to my school, Davis Middle School, outside the track where we ran there would be flowers for someone that passed. It was at the bottom of hill lined with houses.

One day I was at my house and my one of my friends ran into my house freaked out. It was like 1:00 am. He told me he was at a party and that they saw a group of ghosts walk up to the entire party. So I asked him where. He told me at the hill.

The next day I guess my friend told another one of my friends and his girlfriend and took them there. Again they ran to my house and said that a ghost followed them through the school. They were super freaked out.

So I got my friend Louie and we went to the top of the hill and we didn't see anything. We yelled and taunted for him to come out but nothing. So we walked home.

Like 5 months later I went to a friend's house and was walking home. It was like 3:00am. So, not thinking, I walked down the hill and would cut through the school. So I'm walking through the school and I felt like someone was following me. I could hear someone walking behind me and it's on asphalt. So I stopped, turned around... Nothing. I could hear it again so I stop. Nothing

So I make it out to the school. And I'm on the sidewalk and I'm kind of thinking to myself like, "Wow, you're such a wussy, really" and then I turn my head and look into the parking lot across from me and there's a bright white lit young man in a suit standing looking at me. So I turn my head and I tell myself, "You're trippin." So I took two steps and turned my head again and this ghost is two feet away from me. I could see his tie, his hair, his eyes, but it's all transparent. I have never been that scared in my life. I ran the rest of the way home.

I guess some kid who went to the school was run over by a car at the bottom of the hill. RIP whoever you are.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from California

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, karl408, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments but I won't participate in the discussion.

Sceptic-Ari (2 stories) (611 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-11-07)
I agree with LillyPieLindsay. That is the first thing that came to my head when I read the story. But there is no point in commenting as the O/P will never reply.
LillyPieLindsay (35 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2012-11-07)
Sorry, I hate to be one of those people who critiques stories for inconsistencies, & if I'm wrong I do apologize - but how were you going out and about at 3 am & having friends burst in at 1 am when you were 14? Were you sneaking out / sneaking them in? Saying you were sleeping over at someone's house and staying out all night? Really permissive parents? I did quite a bit of the former myself when I was a teenager, but it might help to know more or explain the details when you're saying it happened at that age and had that much freedom. Usually too much detail is better than too little.
girlie (15 stories) (426 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-06-11)
try to look up the building and/or the area over there. Thank you so much for your story. I hope you have more.
GIRLIE ❤
dominic (guest)
 
12 years ago (2012-06-11)
Well, night time if you see something bright light, especially the Neon lights and if you see a person next, they look transparent... Its an optical illusion. And most of the time it happens in valleys. Because the light usually will be much intense during day and in the night if a person is walking on the road and if any automobile is behind, then the headlamps will be flashing light at the back of the person making his front side of the body dark, so you could see just an outline and most of the this is the cause at highways during the night. Well, you need to investigate and find out all by yourself... But, there is nothing to worry... All the best...
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-06-11)
I have to agree with Ibelieveheshere as well. It looks like he's warning you guys to be careful of where you walk.

Jav
Elgin (5 stories) (35 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-06-11)
I think what Ibelieveheshere is saying is possible. Some spirits stay to warn others but It might also mean that the spirit can't pass on because the crime against him hasn't been solved yet so he's either following people to ask for help or following them to see if they were the ones that caused the accident.
Argette (guest)
 
12 years ago (2012-06-10)
It ought to be fairly easy to do some research and find out who the flowers are for. I think some background checking might flesh out the story here - and it is spooky!
Blackmoonmage20 (1 stories) (58 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-06-10)
well I think it's not it. Maybe it'is because of the tombs on the bottom of the hill. 😊
Ibelieveheshere (2 stories) (68 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-06-09)
Hi, Maybe It's a warning try to let you kids not to walk out late at night cause some driver can't see in the dark no matter how much lights in car is on. Just a sugguest.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: