You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: The Curious

Real Ghost Stories

The Curious

 

I have a funny experience to tell. This is the most recent one that happen last May 2012.

I currently work as an operator in a medical factory that specialized in making parts of small medical equipment (i.e. Pacemakers). During night shifts there are more or less than 8 people who work at the factory (sort of skeletal staff).

I work during graveyard shift and during one of my shift I felt a presence of an "unseen" behind me. "He" is keeping his distance although I know that he wants to come near me. At first I sent him a mental warning to stay away from me, in which he did. Every night I can feel him circling behind me but still keeping his distance, although (I think) he is trying to keep out of my sight. I only caught his shadow as he withdrew when I looked behind me so I can see him.

It's funny to feel him around trying to get closer but my warning still stands until I take pity on him (Hahaha!). So I gave up and tell him, "Okay, fine. You can come near but I don't want to see you" and he did.

I can feel him hovering around whenever I am using my microscope. I can feel that "he" is just curious on what I am doing. Sometimes it's annoying to have him hovering around me because it makes me think that someone is trying to sneak up on me (one of my workmates loves to do it), but at times I'm curious about "his" history, though I never really want to communicate with him (because it makes him attached to me which I don't really like).

Up until now I can feel him around me especially when I'm busy using the microscope, at which I can see him in my peripheral sight as a shadow (more like a dark gas).

I'm letting this curious "unseen" around me as long as I don't feel any threat from him. He can be helpful if my sneaky co-worker tries to sneak around to surprise me.

Other hauntings by ivory

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, ivory, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

spectravondergeist (11 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-11-11)
That is really good that you have a ghost freind apparently they are really good company if they are good ghosts you are really lucky actually
😁
ivory (9 stories) (77 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-07-15)
HappySpirit: our company just celebrated her 2year anniversary so its pretty impossible for someone in here to die without anyone of us knowing it although the land where it is built was older than I am (30years to be exact). I think the spirit is just intrigued with what we do. I can barely feel him now although he pop back once in a while.

Tenshineko: I never been afraid of graveyard shift. I found the night schedule relaxing than the crowd and noise of morning shift.

Blackstone: Thanks. I always did...

😁
Blackstone (1 stories) (7 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-06-11)
There's a difference between watching over you, and watching you. Be careful.
Tenshineko (3 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-06-09)
Maybe its the "skeletal staff" and "graveyard shift" that put you in the mood for such an experience;)
HappySpirit (187 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-06-09)
How old is the factory? Does anyone else there have paranormal experiences? Have any former workers died on the premises? The spirit could be someone "passing through" intrigued by the manufacturing process, hard to say. You are doing the right thing by making sure he doesn't get attached to you though.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: