You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Had An Experience With An Entity, Looking For Guidance

Real Ghost Stories

Had An Experience With An Entity, Looking For Guidance

 

Recently I had an experience hard to describe. I had been through an emotional day, had just broken up with my boyfriend. I went to a friends new house, which was a new development of about 20 townhouses which had just been built. The property was very close to the beach. An old pub which was previously 100 years old had previously occupied the land. This old pub was previously heritage listed, but had burnt down, no one was hurt in the fire that I know of.

My friend and I were sitting downstairs, and I could hear voices and I kept saying to shut the door, but my friend kept saying there was no one there. I did see two spirits very briefly. I didn't get a feeling if they were good or bad... My friend saw a dark blue light come into the room floating towards us, about the size of a dinner plate, moving quite fast. I don't remember this and a few things after this. The next thing I know is I felt very sick and nauseous so I walked into the bathroom. My friend said that we should get out of this room. As soon as I did this I felt better, not nauseous.

We went into another room and I felt something come over me. I wasn't scared at all. I asked for archangel Michael and anything of light and love to watch over us.

For the next 45 minutes, I don't really remember entirely what happened. All of a sudden my body took over like it knew what to do to get rid of this spirit, which seemed to be trying to take control of me. But my friend who was there watching me said it was like watching a battle between my soul and the entity. I started to do almost like Tai Chi, moving my arms, drawing good energy and breathing deeply.

After a long battle, when it was time I started telling it to go away, first of all gently, then in a very assertive way, when my friend, a male, started telling it to go away it left. I felt my arms coming back and tension going away. I flicked my hands and I felt almost like a tingling go through my hands as I came back as I felt something move my body.

My friend was quite concerned through the time I was battling with this spirit and waasn't sure what to do. It's very hard to explain, I don't know how my body or my spirit knew what to do to get rid of it. I just kept telling him it was ok and I knew what to do. The energy felt very angry and like it had been around a long time, something felt like it had a link to aborigional times or when Victoria was first settled. There is a sacred Aborigional site just down the beach...

Does anyone have any insights or ever had a similar experience to this?

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Australia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, rockers_99, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

rockers_99 (1 stories) (1 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-11-13)
No substances were involved, the person I was with at the time and whose house it was I have known for a very long time and that I trust, so there was no chance of spiking as such, and after the experience I didn't feel under the influence of anything. I believe it was some kind of possession of some sort.

I'm not sure what gave me the thought of the aborigional links, it all just came to me like I channelling something.

Adsouza: I do sort of remember the tai chi like movements, hard to describe but they were circular hand movements, I could feel blobs of energy that I was trying to push away, sounds strange I know! When the energy did finally move from my body out my hands it felt like blobs of energy moving out followed by a tingling sensation.

Dan: The land/house was in a Bayside suburb in Melbourne/Victoria, Australia called in Sandringham, pretty much on the beach or opposite the beach.
sunbeam90 (3 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-06-13)
I don't think that spirit was a malevolent one. I feel that it was the spirit of a former landlord who had owned the old pub or a regular customer who has just been angry that his old property or hang-out had been destroyed and new people were invading their territory. And they wanted to tell the world by channelling you.
adsouza (guest)
 
12 years ago (2012-06-12)
You said you did 'almost tai chi', so I am going to get a bit technical here.

Firstly, do you remember the movements?
If you do, then what was the impact of the energy when you moved?

Dan - I may need inputs from you on this one, should the OP respond.
stephyw2001 (guest)
 
12 years ago (2012-06-12)
I have never heard of such an epic battle between orbs and people. You said you just broke up with your boyfriend. In your grief, were you drinking or did your friend offer you any substance of any kind to feel better? I know you may think we're all ganging up on you, but honestly, if you say you weren't on drugs, then you may want to question the integrity of the friend you were with.
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-06-12)
I'm thinking along the same lines as Pjod here. Sounds like you guys had shrooms for dinner.

Jav
Pjod (3 stories) (978 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-06-12)
Were you and your friend on any psychedelics at the time? Not trying to offend you, but your experience reminds me of a couple trips I have taken.
sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-06-12)
A nice narrative and experience. I agree with rook and your prayers to archangel Michael was well answered. Thanks for sharing.
DARKNESS (3 stories) (2022 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-06-12)
Not sure about this account, what gave you the thought that it had links to Aboriginal times in the area?
You mentioned that you were witnessed as though you were fighting this entity in a tai chi type movement, which you are unfamiliar with, It kind of sounds to me as though you are saying you were in a possesed like state whilst doing this am I correct?
The land may I ask where abouts this was? Look forward to hearing from you.

Thank you for sharing.

Dan
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-06-12)
rockers_99,

If this is a 'true experience' you answered your own question... You said this...

"I asked for archangel Michael and anything of light and love to watch over us."

This includes 'inspiration' which is what you 'received' as you 'went through the motions' you didn't understand and that kept you safe.

That's all I'll say as I'm 'on the fence' concerning this experience.

Respectfully,

Rook

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: