You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Daring Entity

Real Ghost Stories

Daring Entity

 

This is my first story at this site. Incident happened in 1997 during rainy season in Bihar in India.

I was in high school at the time, and living in a joint family where our uncles with their family also lived. My cousin, who was one year old that time, became ill. It was around 11 pm. The electricity condition of our town was not good, so, electricity was not present at that time. Finally, it was decided that we should consult our family doctor whose house was just one kilometer from my house.

My uncle came out of house with a torch in his hand to reach doctor house. There was silence all around. Some dogs were barking breaking the silence. On the way, just after 5 minutes, he saw a white shadow lady waiting for him at some distance near electric pole. She was standing there. Her face was not clearly visible. She asked "come... Come...". Sound was coming from her nose. My uncle stopped at that point. Clearly, she was not ordinary human being but a ghost. My uncle became perplexed. He was trembling with fear. He just ran away to our house. He could not dare to go to doctor.

He came home and told the entire incident to our grandmother. Our father also got awake. He listened the entire incident. My father said "Don't worry. I will go with you to doctor."

Then my father and my uncle went again with torch and lantern in hand. Then there was no one at that point where ghost was seen. They went to doctor house. Doctor came to our house and checked and gave some medicine to my cousin.

That's the story. Thanks for your time.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from India

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, SaveWater, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments but I won't participate in the discussion.

The_Dark_Soul (5 stories) (17 posts)
+4
2 years ago (2022-05-08)
Oh dear, that's scary. The sound was coming from the nose? Sounds hilarious but also weird at the same time. Are your father and uncle fine? I mean, sometimes in some cases, the entities attach themselves to the person or their belongings and later cause trouble. So, are they okay?
Rajine (14 stories) (776 posts)
+4
2 years ago (2021-11-18)
Hi SaveWater

I believe that what your uncle saw was what is known among Indians and people of Indian origin as a churail, I've heard a few incidents from my mum about how my grandfather and uncle experienced something similar except the lady did not speak and whatever it was would always stand at the same spot.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: