You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Family / Friends Visits :: Guardian Angel Experience

Real Ghost Stories

Guardian Angel Experience

 

This paranormal experience was a very positive one unlike my last few stories. It's funny, I actually do have a lot more experiences with good spirits than negative ones but it seems like people like reading/hearing about the scary stories most.

Anyways, so my first paranormal experience ever was when I was 7. I was living in the house I was born in with my parents. I awoke one night unable to sleep so I woke up my mom and she was going to get me some warm milk. I was lying in my bed (which faced my door), my light was off but the hall light was on. I thought my mother was coming through the hallway to give me my milk; it was a shadowy figure approaching my door. I realized that this was not my mother. This was a very large man, a shadow man. I could see he was wearing clothes by the shape of the figure however he was completely dark and I couldn't make out facial features etc. Weird thing was that I wasn't scared. I felt warm and safe. I just stared at the figure and he waved to me and dissipated. My mother came in not too long after that with my milk. I told her that I saw a man at my door; she told me I was being silly.

The next day we found out that my Great Uncle had passed away in England in the early morning. The timing of my experience and his death was uncanny. This is why I believe that my Uncle is my guardian angel; I believe that was him telling me he would keep me safe. This was also my first experience with a death in the family, which leads me to believe that your guardian angel is the first person to pass in your lifetime.

Other hauntings by xnikkibobikkix

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Canada

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, xnikkibobikkix, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

xnikkibobikkix (3 stories) (16 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-08-16)
Good to hear JS! I will be sure to post more in the near future:D
Jesus_soldier (guest)
+1
12 years ago (2012-08-11)
Yes, I have to agree with Jav. I love positive experiences, and i'm looking forward to more of your stories. Thank you for sharing.

JS aka Brandon 😊
xnikkibobikkix (3 stories) (16 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-08-10)
Thanks Jav! I'm glad you enjoyed it - this experience has always been one of my favs. I loved my Uncle Den very much, unfortunately I only got to see him a few times because of the distance. It comforts me to know that he is watching over me though:) Thanks for reading!
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-08-10)
xnikkibobikkix,
This is such a sweet and touching experience, and I enjoyed reading it. We do like to hear about the positive experiences here. They are a refreshing change. So thank you for bringing yours here to share and please don't hesitate posting any other positive experiences you have had. All are welcome here.

Jav 😊

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: