You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Angel Lady In White Light

Real Ghost Stories

Angel Lady In White Light

 

Following on from my first story about my son being in hospital with leukemia, I would like to share the paranormal experience I had once we were discharged and allowed home. Obviously, I was going through a really tough time. I felt alone, depressed, and terrified for my son's health.

One week after we came home, my son was having an afternoon nap upstairs and I was lying on my side, wrapped up in my duvet with my face buried into the sofa. I'd been sobbing my heart out for some time when I suddenly heard the most gentle, slightly echoey female voice say, "Chantelle?"

Weirdly, I calmly replied, "Yes?"

"Are you okay?"

Wiping away the tears from my eyes, I said "Yes" again.

In my mind's eye, I instantly got the image of a woman wearing a white flowing gown. She had the brightest, most beautiful blonde hair I've ever seen and her whole body was glowing in bright white light.

Seconds after replying, I felt an intense static electric feeling run right through my whole body and simultaneously felt a weight on my shoulder, as if somebody was trying to lift the duvet off my face to check I was really okay. (Most of the time I say I'm okay when I'm not.)

The moment I felt the static disappear and the weight lift (which felt like a minute after), I stopped feeling upset and my heart started pounding like I was scared even though I was really calm. It doesn't really make sense, but that's how I felt.

I remember sitting up afterwards, looking around the room and thinking "What the hell just happened?" I was more in disbelief than anything.

Anyway, since that day, I've felt someone there with me when I'm feeling low or when I'm alone, or even when I'm in a hospital room, alone with my son. It's a calm, peaceful energy and I feel a sense of relief that whoever it is, is there for me.

Thanks for reading.

Other hauntings by Chaningham91

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Chaningham91, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Rajine (14 stories) (740 posts)
+1
3 years ago (2021-06-18)
Hi Chaningham91

I'm glad to hear that your son is at home, I have to agree with the others and say that what you experienced was your guardian angel reassuring you that everything will be okay
Chaningham91 (2 stories) (2 posts)
+2
3 years ago (2021-06-17)
Thankyou for your comments.
A guardian angel is definetly the vibe I got from her.
A very calming experience at a extremely difficult time in my life.
My son is in remission & is months away from officially ending treatment now. He's become a very happy & caring 5 year old. 😊
Aros (6 stories) (57 posts)
+1
3 years ago (2021-06-17)
You were given a rare gift to hear and see your guardian angel. She came to you to let you know you never walk alone even if it feels like you do. Thank you for sharing and I pray for your son and you to get through this.
lady-glow (16 stories) (3149 posts)
+4
3 years ago (2021-06-17)
In my opinion, this presence seems to be your guardian angel or a protective spirit of some sort.
You're very fortunate to have seen them. A constant proof that you are not alone through the difficult experience of your son's illness.

Fascinating story. Thanks for sharing.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: