You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Black Shadow Wolf With Yellow Eyes

Real Ghost Stories

Black Shadow Wolf With Yellow Eyes

 

First I would like to say about my encounters, I only remember somethings and sometimes things come back to me the more I write it down.

This first story is of my childhood "imaginary friend". I know at this point you are probably saying what the heck, but just keep in mind this is very real to me and you should understand after I am done with this story. Please be patient with me I normally don't tell people what I have seen or heard for fear of being judged or deemed crazy. With that being said let me start.

When I was a little girl, I used to have a friend that I could only see and interact with. He was a beautiful white wolf, whom I named Wolfers. Corny I know, but I was only 4 when he appeared the first time. I was never afraid of him, he was my protector. When I would have bad dreams he would wake me up and sleep on the foot of my bed. With him around I always felt safe. We did everything together and he followed me everywhere. My parents were very loving and understanding parents. They "played" along with me, bought chew toys and all.

One night when I was 9 years old I was awakened in the middle of the night to growling and snarling. I sat up and saw Wolfers fighting with what looked like a black wolf. It was the twice as big Wolfers. I must have made a noise or something because the black wolf turned and saw me, started towards me, and Wolfers leaped at him and began to fight again. The two disappeared into the darkness of the room. I never saw Wolfers again. However, the black wolf I see ever so often and has followed me everywhere I have moved too.

I can recall the first time I saw him after that night. I was 11 and I was outside playing tag with my friends in the dark in the woods behind my house. I heard a noise and thinking it was one of my friends, I went over to where I heard the noise. The wolf jumped out at me and I ran. After I got so far into my actual yard, he stopped and paced back and forth.

The second came many years later when I turned 18. My ex-boyfriend and I were moving into a house together. His parents owned it so it they didn't charge us much rent, just enough to cover some of the mortgage. I was home alone and was unpacking the kitchen when I heard a scratching noise coming from the back door. I went to see what it was. Luckily it had a big window in it, so I turned the light on and looked out the window. I saw a big black flash as soon as the light turned on. It ran into the yard out of the light. I stepped outside and looked, but all I saw was a black shadowed shape with yellow eyes staring at me. That's when I heard the growling. I turned and ran back inside and shut and locked the door. I didn't see it after that for awhile.

After a few more years when I was about 23, I was living in North Carolina with my new fiance, my two daughter from my previous relationship, and my niece and her boyfriend. My daughter was sleeping and my fiancee and her boyfriend were at work. We were in the office on the computer chatting on AOL and we heard scratching noises at the back door. I thought maybe my dog got off his chain and was trying to come inside so I went outside to check. He was inside his dog house and he looked scared. I talked to him and he came out and he was fine. I went back inside and that was that was that.

A few years later we moved back to York, Pa. I moved back into the house I had lived in before with my ex. Yes, same owners but since she is the grandmother of my children, she felt she had to help us. Well we moved in and were fine for the first couple months until one night after my children, at this time I had two more another girl and a boy, went to bed and my fiance was working third shift and going to school. I was always home by myself at night.

One night I was upstairs and I heard a noise in the kitchen downstairs. I went to see if maybe one of my older two had gotten up and was rooting into the fridge like they often do. But as I turned at the bottom of the stairs, I saw a black shadow run out the back door. I ran into the kitchen and the door was open. I grabbed the biggest and sharpest knife I could find and went outside, as I had seen it years ago. There stood the figure with the yellow eyes. It looked like it had grown.

I'm not sure of what this thing is and I am still terrified of it to this day. I have moved and been in my current home for 5 months and I have seen this thing across the street staring at me from a far.

I just remembered another encounter. It was when I was pregnant with my third child. It was in the road in front of my sister's house. One night it was a full moon and he just kept pacing back and forth along the yard line. Every time he tried to enter the yard he stopped like he was hitting a shield around the house. He couldn't come into the yard. Later I had found out by my sister when I was in the hospital after giving birth to my daughter, she had seen him in the driveway, which was only 3 feet from the front door. He stood there staring at the house. My sister went outside to chase off the animal but when she had turn the handle on the door to open it he had disappeared. That was the first and only time she had seen him. If she did see him after that she did not say.

Well that is my first story, does anyone know what this wolf creature is? If anyone could give me insight on what it maybe please let me know. Thank you in advance for your help and thank you for your time. I'm sorry if this story isn't fascinating to you, but this is what happened to me.

Other hauntings by MidnightDarkstar

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Pennsylvania

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, MidnightDarkstar, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

jvs31 (1 posts)
 
10 years ago (2013-12-17)
hi
I think I know what wolf you are talking about. I went through a lot when I was lttle and I have a little girl that has grew up with me that I believe has followed me all these years and she is evil. My friends, my family, my mother, people I do not know havne sent this girl in my presence when they know nothing about my spiritual background... But when I was little my mom said when she was seeing everything, I was asleep in my room and and she saw this black man crawling in the hallways and she thought he was going to rob us she said he stared at her then darted to my room so she flew upp and ran in the room he turned into a black wolf with yellow eyes... I have seen this black oman once but never seen him in wolf form.
icewolfghost (17 posts)
-1
11 years ago (2013-02-09)
Your "Wolf" is obviously your guardian animal. I can read peoples' guardian animals and mine, too, is a wolf. Your guardian will protect you in heaven but torment you in heaven. Wolves are dangerous so be careful what you do. Forwhy said a wolf represents a special connection with nature. Very few people have a wolf as an guardian animal. You must develop your connection with nature. My name is Wolf also my guardian animal, therefore I can read guardian animals.
Stay safe and best of luck,
Wolf
StephRayOfLight (4 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-12-14)
I would like to add to what people have contributed, I think and feel this black wolf is following you because of some sort of debt, it was the first thing that came to me when you mentioned he follows you so much. Its like you have something it either feels and thinks is his or it truly is his... Try talking with it, establishing a safe circle first in, you will know its active when you feel protected and courageous, and mostly love. Maybe stop resisting it so much and face it, after all, things usually most likely have a connection, especially when they meet...
ArriannaSharde (7 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-10-17)
I must say, I find your story very interesting. I myself have a similar being that follows me. He, however, is my guardian. Did you ever think that perhaps these two wolves either were fighting to get stronger? Or perhaps for dominance? This white wolf may also be your spirit animal. An inner guardian, who came out as your friend when you were younger. After you and your spirit/inner guardian told this black wolf that you are the alpha, your inner guardian took a step back and went back into you. The black wolf could now be a hound watching you, wherever you move. A protector. Don't take my word for it, still be careful. That may not be the case, but it IS possible.

Best of luck,
Arrianna
KoltenAspen (39 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-10-06)
I reckon its amazing how you have seen this black wolf for your whole lifetime, it must've been an extraordinary experience having wolfers as an imaginary friend. I haven't had any experiences like these but its sounds like a hell hound or a demonic wolf, do you know if its trying to harm you?
Amazing story btw!
MidnightDarkstar (2 stories) (5 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-08-24)
PlayfulPuppyDog,
Interesting your the only one who had asked this and honestly I don't know if they are, But I do wonder about it.

To everyone else,
Thank you for your comments.
PlayfulPuppyDog (1 stories) (5 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-08-22)
I wonder if perhaps the black wolf appears as a wolf to try and weaken your faith/make you fear the white wolf. Not necessarily that it worked, since this has been a lifetime occurance and you didn't seem to indicate any fear of Wolfers afterwards.

I have also read your other story about the man in the black cloak. Do you think perhaps the two are related?
Wolfghost (1 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-08-16)
Well this looks like it my be a case of your white wolf friend protecting you from the black wolf. I think the black wolf also might be a demon hound in a diffrent form. 😊 tell us if you get any more of these so we can try to under stand more.
Grimdog (5 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-08-15)
If the hound hasn't hurt you yet, chances are it won't.
Hellhound is actually a bit of a misnomer, becouse they have nothing to do with hell, or demons.
There actually more of psychopomps or protectors, then evil soul collectors. The color white and the color black also has no significance.
Ask yourself is a living black dog any eviler then a living white dog?
alyza (3 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-08-13)
Probably that wolf is your guardian wolf trying to protect you because that wolf is your friend since your a little child maybe the wolf like you then the time that you saw the black wolf they trying to stop the wolf to follow you because the wolf is not like woamn but then the wolf still guarding her that is the relationship between the others and the human being

Liza
MidnightDarkstar (2 stories) (5 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-08-13)
Oh and I hope all of you are right that Wolfers is still with me. It's comforting to know that. Thanks again. 😁
MidnightDarkstar (2 stories) (5 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-08-13)
I want to thank all of you for your comments. I will try to keep you posted if anything new arises, So far I haven't seen the black wolf since the last time. I'm hoping he stays away. But I will take your advice to heart. Thank you all again for reading and commenting. 😁
Cliney1212 (4 stories) (121 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-08-13)
I have to agree with fefifolexi... It would seem that you/your children have a spiritual strength that this black dog has been sent to break... Hence the white also being sent to protect you... It could possibly even be that a descendant of yours that will come a few generations from now may be the one that needs the protection but whatever... There is something special about your family that this creature or it's creators do not like... And want to break... Get closer to Your God whoever he/she may be allow he/she to strengthen the love and light within your home (even if you don't think that's possible you can never have enough)...remember to regularly thank Wolfers for his protection and remember... Be careful when your children are pubescent or if there's a family argument that will weaken your unit so be extra vigilant in these times... 😊 ❤ good luck and keep us posted
MizMiMi02 (guest)
 
12 years ago (2012-08-13)
I agree with the others. It seems that Wolfers was perhaps your spirit guide/protector, and more than likely has never left you. You stated "One night it was a full moon and he just kept pacing back and forth along the yard line. Every time he tried to enter the yard he stopped like he was hitting a shield around the house." And THAT would be Wolfers. The fact that the black one hasn't been able to "breach" that line, tells me that Wolfers is still with you, doing what must be done to keep you safe. I say you have no fear of that over confident black wolf, just tell him just like Glinda the Good Witch told the Wicked Witch in the Wizard of Oz "You have no power here, be gone before someone drops a house on you too!"
FeFiFoLexi (1 stories) (5 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-08-13)
I think that the Black wolf is totally demonic. Do not fear this wolf. I don't know you but I believe you are strong. You have girls to protect. Chances are this wolf was sent to you for specific reasons. I think you should do some spiritual searching within yourself and try to distinguish the origins of this demon. Take control of your life and have no fear.
GabrielladeLioncourt (5 stories) (71 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-08-13)
This story is very fascinating actually and is making me think alot. I think that wolfers was a protector for sure, no doubt and I don't think he is gone. The fact that the black wolf hasnt harmed you is maybe because of wolfers. But that's just a thought.

But I can't come to a conclusion on this black wolf of yours, it sounds demonic. Some think that seeing a black wolf warns you that something bad will happen but since youve been witnessing it all your life, it makes no sense.

Next time he appears try and concentrate all your energy and thought on wolfers, if it makes you feel safer or even makes the black wolf leave, then you have indeed no worries. But if this continues and gets worse maybe you should contact a medium. But please do keep us posted!

All the best ❤
WhiteWolf (4 stories) (147 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-08-13)
MidnightDarkstar,

First I would like to say that although you have not seen the white wolf it does not mean that he/she is not still around you I know this because my spirit guide is a white wolf and I can sense when she is around watching me and helping me push away dark entities.

The best way to get rid of the black wolf is to pray to what ever higher power you believe in.

I hope my advise has given you some help with your situation and I pray that your white wolf will continue to shield you for this threat and thank you for posting your story 😁.

Whitewolf,
Blurple (1 stories) (2 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-08-13)
Did a significant event (positive or negative) occur in your life around the time of the fight between Wolfers and the other one?

I would speculate that after the fight Wolfers could not come back in his wolf form and came back as a sort of shield or perhaps was born as one of your children. I say this because up until you mentioned your sister saw the black wolf I was under the impression he was attached to you but the fact that he was still at the house while you were not gives me pause. Were you other children in the house at the time?
I'd also say that he was able to get closer to the house because you were not there.

You seem to be safest in the light.
forwhy (1 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-08-12)
Lore states that black dogs or hellhounds are used by demonic forces as debt collectors or "hit men", if you will.
Usually the appearance of a black dog indicates that time has run out on a deal with a demon.
Wolves are also used quite often to symbolize a spiritual connection with nature in Native American legends, along with the spirit wolf representing a protector or gaurdian.
There are a myriad of different things that it could be. It kind of just depends on the circumstances.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: