You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Voices In The House

Real Ghost Stories

Voices In The House

 

Brief about me: My nan could see and feel people around, and could tell when something's going to happen. My mum thinks I could too. But I don't know if I can I feel like it. I experience a lot.

My aunty's house: I was a baby living there. Then she moved into it couple years ago. So now I was 17 at this time. Her boyfriend and I swear we can hear stuff. She say's, "No, we're trippin."

Anyways one day, I was byy myself and I heard people walking so I looked out, no-one was there. So I was like, "Okay, I'm trippin" then I heard someone in the kitchen, walked out, no-one's there. I locked myself in the room by now and I heard someone in the kitchen drop something so I walked back out nothing is on the ground, nothing had dropped. I was freaking so I called my cousin, and I was telling him then I heard a bang, I go, "Did you hear that?" He said no. I was like, "Aw" and explained everything. Then I could hear others talk. So I started almost crying.

I started telling him what was happening, and he said, "Wait, call me back." As soon as I hung up, two inside doors slammed, there also no near windows or front or back doors. But when I checked these doors were open last, and are now shut.

I don't know what was there or who was trying to scare me but they did. I always feel like it's my aunty that has passed away 4 days after my birth everyone says I'm exactly like her. I act like her.

I don't know if it's her, or someone really wanting to talk to me. I don't know what to do. Have you ever experienced this?

Like one day, after my friend had passed, I was playing Ouija board with my friend. Never again. I seen someone outside and then when we were watching a movie, I heard someone say in my ear "hey". I jumped up and ask if anyone heard that. No-one heard it but me. I just want to know, why me?

Other hauntings by tupacismine

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Australia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, tupacismine, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

zetafornow (4 stories) (447 posts)
+2
11 years ago (2012-09-17)
I might agree with Ishandu about catching a lot of flak for Ouija board. I don't like the fact that people are "playing" with Ouija boards and I'm not really sure that it is the Oiuja board at all. It is what inexperienced people do with them such as call up spirits whom they have no idea what they are dealing with. It states you are a teenager and I was once a teenager and I know what it is about. Many slumber parties I went to used a Ouija board as the main form of "entertainment". Anyway, I think sometimes we can work ourselves up into a "scare mode" and maybe the "hey" in your ear was just that. Not to say it wasn't real but just another thought.

Zeta.
endangeredbutterfly99 (7 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-09-17)
trust me ouija boards are extremely dangerous its okay to be scared though I have never used an ouija boardbut every time I hear its name I um like stared shaking so very bad and I have to tell teachers that I'm just really cold anyways sorry I got off track... What iam trying to say is it is okay to cry and bescared but as dakoss said don't do as they say. Well good luck I wish you the best courage so bye. 😉 ❤ ❤
lsandhu (2 stories) (360 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-09-17)
You are liable to take a lot of flak for the Ouija thing. People on this site are mostly against it and consider it a dangerous thing to play around with. Sounds like you won't be trying it again soon. It may be you are sensitive to paranormal phenomena and if so, you're going to have to try to get control of your fear. Maybe there is someone you could talk to about it, like a family member or friend but preferably someone who has had similar experiences. It doesn't sound like any of the activity you describe is malicious, even though it has scared you. Much of it may even be residual energy or phantom noise. You could try seeking help from a reputable paranormal investigator or medium if it continues to trouble you or gets worse.
southerntk (4 stories) (75 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-09-17)
If you really have a gift, then you may find that you will hear things often and maybe see things too. I can sense them and sometimes see them. They may not even think you can hear them. They may not be trying to scare you at all. If you can prove to yourself that no one was really in there, human wise, then this must be the case. Don't be afraid, but don't use the ouija board ever again. People who are sensitive will see to much or feel too much and there is always the danger of a spirit attaching itself to you. If you feel this may have happened then get some advise from someone who knows more about what to do. I find the spirits will usually tire of you and move on. Ignore it for now, but if the voices persist, then let them know you can hear them and tell them to leave your home. Sometimes once they realize you know they are there, they are content and leave. This has happened to me before. Just recently I told something that I could hear speak sometimes and breathe sometimes, to go away and leave me alone and I haven't heard anything else since. The breathing was very freaky, right next to my head. If it's a gift then you will have to learn to do this and go on with your life unafraid.
dakoss (2 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-09-16)
Well this pretty much happened to me but there was twin ghosts in my auntys house they drowned in a bath tub that's still on the property outside the house... Anyway back on track
I heard voices trying to lure me outside
I think it best just for you to ignore the voices and don't react to them
I think they just do it to try and haunt or scare us so my advice to you is stay strong, ignore the voices, don't react to them and most importantly seek proffessional advice as they'll help give you better help
I wish you luck for your future

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: