You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Ghost Motorcycle

Real Ghost Stories

Ghost Motorcycle

 

My friends and I were hanging out and one of them told us the usual haunted story about a road. We were all bored so we decided to go check it out. We got about halfway down the road and decided to turn around, but right as we turned around the car went dead. I didn't think it was too spooky, but when my friend's cell went dead too it got a little creepy.

We sat there for a minute until the driver said, "Uh... The light... Is back..." We thought he was kidding until we turned around and saw a single motorcycle light flashing on and off. Three of my friends got out and two of them started screaming for voices to get out of their heads. One brought a golf club with him and he started swinging it wildly. My other friend and I were going to stay in the car, but when we heard the insanely loud motorcycle noise we decided it was time to bail.

We got out and we started to run while the light got closer, then one of my friends started shouting, "The lights, can you see them?" while trying to run into the woods he then said, "They're smiling at me..." We grabbed him and kept running. The motorcycle light reached the car then turned red.

We finally made it back to town and the cops wouldn't let us in the station because they thought we were high. We finally convinced them to go jump us off. We made it back to the car and my friend and I heard the cycle engine again, but the cops couldn't. They were saying, "Stop playing with us..." then they got scared and said, "Let's get the - out of here..." We all left, but a second cop car got there when we were leaving and said he'd go check it out. We've never been back.

It was about 2 years ago and we all saw and remember it. I have other creepy stories, however, none compare to what we saw that night.

Other hauntings by Dahnxi

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Louisiana

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Dahnxi, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Dahnxi (2 stories) (2 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-09-13)
I'm a little late on the comments... Sorry about that. I know it seems over the top. I tell everyone that it seems like something out of a movie. I have other tales, but nothing sticks with me like this one. It could have been a jinn messing with us. I want my other friends to go down there with a video recorder, but they won't go with me. I do get some more feedback I'll post it.
juliya (1 stories) (6 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-08-09)
its kind of over the top. I really don't see it. Mm I'm just not that into it. Hey but who am I to judge? It mightve happened.
Shane (13 stories) (1258 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-08-08)
Only you my dearest Abby would pick up on the meaning of those. You have me laughing so hard with that comment you brought tears to my eyes and for that I thank you. For you I have this phrase.
Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax si marmota monax materiam possit materiari?

Peace, lots of Love, and Luck be with you.
Abby (710 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-08-08)
Dear Dahnxi,

It's your story and your personal experience and interpretation. Personally, it is a bit over the top for me, but your story was chosen, accepted and posted. What else can I say.

Shane, I do think you hit the story on the head. It looks like there is a lot of that going around, and may be contagious. Latinlly speaking, talking t-shirts and sleeping dogs playing dead should be left to lie. 😉--Abby
eekamouse (18 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-08-07)
Sounds like one hellofa trip to me. Remember kids, drugs are bad mmmkay.
Sorcha (59 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-08-07)
It does make a good campfire tale but I doubt it actually happened. There is too much drama. 😉
xx
melonlover (3 stories) (50 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-08-07)
Well if you're sure no one else was there at the time on the motorcycle then it has got to be a spirit, I hope it doesn't happen again good luck love, the melon lover
CearysAwesome (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-08-07)
I disagree with Shane. I believe that if you say it happened then it happened. Many things out there cannot be explained. Maybe the motorcycle was trying to tell you or it was targeting you and your friends so the police could not hear it.

Ceary
Shane (13 stories) (1258 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-08-07)
Tum podem extulit horridulum. In other words I don't believe a word of it. Sorry sounds to me as if you all were high or something that night. Too much sensationalism in one story. Plus I don't think Cops are suddenly going to be frightened by anything unless you have a police force of Barney Fifes there. Just my honest opinion.

Quando omni flunkus moritatus

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: