You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: The Strange Knocking

Real Ghost Stories

The Strange Knocking

 

A couple nights ago, my sister and grandmother heard strange knocking at the door at about 1:00 am. My sister also heard someone walking in the hall. She thought it was my dad because of the way he drags his slippers, but he claimed that he never walked in the hall. Also, my neighbors had a party the first night the knocking started. My dad thinks it could have been one of them. My grandmother kept hearing the knocking until the day before yesterday. But, I think she's lying. I think she's trying to make me scared so I study.

But on the first night, there had to be knocking if two people heard it. There hasn't been knocking on the door lately. It could be any ghost out there knocking, such as my grandfather that passed away, or a ghost that lived in the house before my house was made because the land is old. I want to know how I can figure out what this is and if it will ever come again. One time I saw on a show that there was a man and his brother in a cottage and they heard knocking at the door. Is it an angel? Is it an evil spirit or the energy of an evil spirit? All these things I would like to hear comments from the readers.

Please leave comments,questions, or suggestions.

-me

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Colorado

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Dragonsoul, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-09-20)
if it continues with just knocking, I wouldn't worry to much.

do not try to summon it. You never know what you may be inviting.

God Bless!
juliya (1 stories) (6 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-08-09)
well this one intriguies me, it is not yet distinctive enough to identify it. Why would you think your grandmother is lying? It may not be anything at all.
cupcake10132 (4 stories) (193 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-08-09)
I can see Ceary has gave you some very good advice. I say, keep researching and do a lot of research on your lot! If it comes back, ask why are you here? And who are you?. Those are simple questoins.
Blessings to everyone,
Mikomi
CearysAwesome (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-08-07)
Dragonsoul,
I don't exactly know what to say. I don't know what this could be. If it is not hurting you or causing problems then it is not evil yet, but until we hear any more about it we cannot be certain. Be safe and if you are scared get the house blessed. That's all I have to say.

Ceary

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: