You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Encounter With Black Magic

Real Ghost Stories

Encounter With Black Magic

 

Friends I am from Pune and this is my first story, so please forgive me for the mistakes. I am going to share my very first encounter with black magic. This incident took place in year 2006 when I was studying in F.Y.Bcom.

An astrologer had told my parents that evil spells are being cast on your family and these are different type of spells. These spells make evil spirits attack you and harm you which can even kill you. Hearing all this we were really worried because we had been experiencing such things since a long time. Usually things we experienced were like feeling presence of unknown in our house, the doorbell used to ring continuously at night around 12-2 am even when there was nobody outside the door, the tube-light used to stay on even after the switch was turned off, hearing weird sounds and many more. All these fact made us believe what the astrologer said.

The astrologer told us he will get his friend who can wave off evil spirits and will relieve you from this problem. I don't exactly remember the date when she came to our house but when she came she said she could sense presence of evil spirits in the house. Using her powers she also told us that another evil spirit was on way to harm us. She told us not to worry she will fight them. She told us to sit behind her during the procedure which she was to perform. During the procedure we were told to sit with our eyes closed and so we did.

At that time when the evil spirit came we heard sounds of someone being slapped. Initially we thought the lady who came might be slapping herself pretending that the evil spirit is making her slap herself, to verify me and my mom opened our eyes and were shocked after seeing the truth. The lady was sitting and an invisible entity was slapping her, the beating marks were there on her face, her face was completely red and the slapping was still going on. This continued for some 10 minutes and then the lady started behaving differently as if she was possessed by that evil spirit. I had heard that evil spirits draw their powers from peoples fear so to help the lady I rushed and grabbed her hair tightly, the evil spirit in lady's voice asked me to leave her but I continued to hold it and asked her to leave and never to return, after few minutes the evil spirit agreed and left.

After this incident I asked the lady what had happened and how did the evil spirit beat you? She told me that the evil spirits power was much greater than that of hers and she couldn't estimate the evil spirits power. Then she wondered that how was I able to ward that spirit off, and asked me whether I meditate or do some sort of occult practices. I told her I was practicing meditation since last 5 years just to increase my concentration power to help myself in studies and control my anger. She told me that practicing meditation has improved my spiritual power too and it helped me to ward off the evil spirit.

I hope you all like my experience. I wish to further share my experiences related to black art which I am still experiencing until date.

Other hauntings by amiett

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from India

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, amiett, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

amiett (2 stories) (17 posts)
 
8 years ago (2015-11-21)
[at] Gayatrishiva yes you are absolutely right. I too found that black Magic practioners make such false promises. Its been almost more than a decade I am fighting with all these evil spirits. I have started with meditating in the cremation grounds to enhance my power to fight evil spirits. Whenever I roam after the midnight night hours through the deserted road I see evil spirits following me but they couldn't harm.
Gayatrishiva (3 stories) (121 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-01-01)
These black magicians also make a deal with ghosts by making them believe that they can get them cross over and also that they have the ability to make the ghost to meet and talk with the loved ones which they never do and make the ghost do all the black magic stuffs ie make things move or scare a particular person etc which it does thinking this guy will atleast help them see thier loved ones... Its soooo sad... I heard this from a black magician who does it for good things not for bad stuffs... This was on vijay TV.
Gayatrishiva (3 stories) (121 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-01-01)
This is what I have heard that these black magician will get in contact with some souls who hasn't crossed over for various reasons and make a false promise with them that if they go and do this work for them they can infact make an arrangement with the crossed soul's close ones (these black magicians falsely promise these poor souls that they can make them meet their dear and loved onces) but only after they finish the work which they have been assigned to these ghosts. Once they finish they expect these black magicians to help them meet their loved ones which they never do... This is the saddest part and since in their world when ghost makes a promise its real unlike we human it won't tell lies unless its a devil. So when these ghosts find this guy is using me then they go and attack these black magicians too in the end and cause their bizzaire death. This is the reason we hear bizzaire death of some black magicians.
amiett (2 stories) (17 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2012-10-11)
[at] Cfinnegan, well none of my family members were hurt. We haven't noticed any Badluck but we keep on sensing negative powers around us which I would definately post in my upcoming stories. I would say that I was a complete non beleiver of paranormal things, I used to see each things and approve them based on scientific facts but the experiences which I got made me believe such things exists. The slapping and other things we (me and my mom) both saw with our own eyes and in full senses, so we now believe it otherwise initially when our eyes were closed we too thought that the woman was a fake and was just pretending things for sake of money. Hope you will like my upcoming stories too and I would be glad to clear all the doubts which anybody would have relating to my paranormal experiences:)
Cfinnegan (17 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-10-10)
Were you hurt in any way? Did you experience any negativity, bad luck and other related things?
I don't want to sound like I don't believe real healers exist, I know they do, however on the psychic experiences website one of the articles says someone who claims there is a curse or hex on you or your family is likely a fake.

Of course, that does not explain the slapping, (which I found quite comical, sorry) nor the possession.

You said there was still paranormal activity going on. Maybe you would like to describe this in a different story?
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-10-10)
amiett,
That seems to be the problem we have as well. Trying to decide who is real. I wasn't trying to make fun of the true healers, just the ones who advertise on busses and such. Like used car salesmen or something. I understand about the ones that are truly there to help and who aren't simply trying to get your money or confidence under false pretenses. And I know they are a rare commodity in any part of the world. What bothers me are the ones who wake up one day and decide that's what they want to do now. They have no true sensitivity to speak of, yet they claim they have those powers. These are the ones I suspect are having their ads put up in the busses and such. I just can't see a true healer doing something so vile.

Jav
amiett (2 stories) (17 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-10-10)
[at] Javelina, I would like to share that there are fake people too who claim of removing hexes and many other things just for sake of money. In India you would find thousands of such people but it doesn't mean all are fake, some truely have such powers which we can't even imagine. Its just that we should be able to identify who is fake and who is true occultist
amiett (2 stories) (17 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-10-10)
[at] curiousDevu, well during last 6 years I have tried to gain as much information about such occult practices. I have found controlling spirits is possible. These Tantriks (Occult Practioners) with their hard penence and other practices gain powers to control spirits.
amiett (2 stories) (17 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-10-10)
[at] Raftingirl, we are still experiencing such paranormal things and haven't found a solution yet, nways thanks for your wishes:)
Raftingirl (2 stories) (113 posts)
+4
11 years ago (2012-10-09)
Jav ~ that was hilarious. Maybe because I don't totally understand or believe in hexes and such; I think that a person's negativity that could stoop to that level would likely suffice. People can do enough damage on their own with their own behavior without using a pre-purchased curse (on a payment plan, of course).

Amiett ~ I hope your family has been freed from all this negativity. Your account was quite frightening, and I wish all the best for health and happiness for you and yours.
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
+2
11 years ago (2012-10-08)
[at] curiousDevu,
Now that you mention it, I do recall hearing about them advertising on busses and billboards over there. It just stuns me that they put it out there in public like it was a plumbing service or something. What do they say on these signs and billboards? I have visions of these things now, like soap or car ads.
"Come on down to Crazy Habib's House of Hexes! Everything is on sale!
We have Love Potions, Hate potions, even potions to keep the neighbors dog from relieving themselves in your yard. That's right folks, you name, we've got it!
Is your boss overbearing? We can fix that!
Do your Aunt and Uncle get on your nerves? Are they too nosey? We have things that can make those noses run forever!
Get here early, stay late! Crazy Habib has something for everybody!
We can give you something to remove the hex that was put on you. Even if it was one of ours!
Want revenge for the guy that stole your girlfriend in High School? No problem! We can make him regret he was ever born!
So hurry and get here before it's all gone folks!
That's Crazy Habib's, just behind the abandoned warehouse and upwind from the garbage bins! You can't miss us!"

~Sorry amiett, I am not trying to make fun of your situation, but I simply couldn't help myself from doing it, I am a weak person.

Jav 😉
curiousDevu (10 stories) (45 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-10-08)
Well it pains me to say this, but in India there are people who claim to have mastered the art of controlling the spirits and of causing physical or psychological harm to others through use of such rituals, it is just disgusting at times when you see their adverts put up in a not-so-discreet corner in the trains or the buses, don't know why the authorities even tolerate it.😐 Some people with nothing to lose visit them and at times a person's close relatives have been known to seek the help of these people just out of jealousy, and even cause deaths. I don't believe in their claims actually, but they have been known to cast spells on people. So it might have been someone who was jealous of the family's happiness and decided to ruin it. Hope they are okay now.
Regards,
Devyani 😊
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-10-08)
Goku already asked the question I was going to ask. I would want to know who was so evil they would wish harm on my family and send evil spirits to hurt us. That is something I will never understand about some people. Are they jealous? What is it that makes a person go to such lengths? I think that is just awful.
Thank you for sharing.

Jav
Goku (4 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-10-08)
Did you asked her who was casting these evil spells on your family?

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: