You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Angel That Saved My Daughters Life Or Vision?

Real Ghost Stories

Angel That Saved My Daughters Life Or Vision?

 

Over a year ago my family and I moved into a rental home. When we 1st moved in, I kept finding myself seeing a child out of the corner of my eye near the fireplace. The thing that got my attention, was the fact I thought it was my children running around the corner. At first I just figured I was tired from moving and having a baby on the way.

After a few weeks I started to realize the child would run around the corner moments before my daughters would come from the opposite side of the house. After this happened so many times, I started to ask myself, could this be a child that died here? I do not remember if I told my husband if it was a boy or a girl; however, I did say the child looked like a 5 year old. I also felt like the child had blue flowing clothing on. I have never seen a ghost; however, I feel energy does exist and souls are here. I also had this feeling the child died in a fire. I also felt like the child was trying to walk towards the window in front of the fireplace. Was the child trying to warn us about the fireplace?

A few months later we did realized the fireplace was a fire hazard and needed to be fixed. Needless to say, we stopped using it. I stopped seeing the child and honestly pushed it to the back of my mind. We started (what I felt to be) experiencing some major dark energy that had me thinking I was losing my mind. Most of our electrical stuff would keep breaking, random cars would just break down in front of our house, the electrical system kept turning off, two rooms just stopped having any electricity (what are the odds the two rooms just happened to be the room with the fireplace and bedroom behind the fireplace). These also were the rooms with the least amount of this uneasy feeling. Among multiple unexplained things that even includes a family member breaking down in what appeared to be a possession the night our children were baptized. We also started to get very ill with signs of mold coming in the ceiling and windows.

After a long process of a horrible landlord and air testing from the health dept., it was confirmed we had high levels of mold, humidity and carbon dioxide. I felt maybe I was just imagining the child, however, I only saw the child when we first moved in. By the time my body started getting sick, the child was not visible to me. If the child showed up the entire time, the toxicity in the home would make sense. However, the home slowly made us sick as it spread through the lovely cover up job from the landlord.

It was also over time I couldn't keep up with bleaching (what I thought was a dust problem) spring cleaning style every weekend. I noticed the child when we first moved in, not when things really started showing up. Over time the mold spread faster and faster making the house more and more toxic.

Right before we moved, my 5 year old daughter woke up throwing up and turning colors while starting to shake. Since her body felt like it was on fire, I took her temp. The only child that we have that has never had a temp was showing 103. 5 under her arm. Knowing the real temp could be higher, I called 911. I wrapped her in a blue blanket and tried to carry her to the door so they could get right to her. I don't know why, but my knees buckled right in front of the fireplace (yup, the same place as the 5 year old child). The door was only a few feet away but I just set her down and tried to bring her fever down and pretend like I was not scared to death.

The paramedics came in and realized her temp was 104, they took her to the ER ASAP. As I got in the car, my chest felt like it was going to just gave in. The child came into my mind, keep in mind it had been over a year since I even though of the child. Oh no, was that child my daughters soul going back in time to warn me about the mold in the home when we first moved in? Was that my baby telling me she will die in the house? Did I have a vision from God that could have prevented my daughter from dying due to toxic mold in her body? I felt like the child was 5, wearing blue, walking toward the front of the house yet died from a fire. My daughter was 5, wrapped in a blue blanket, was taken to the ER with the paramedics that often go along with fire trucks, was taken from the same spot I would see the other child, she also went out the front door next to the window the child would try to go towards. All of this while my daughter's body was on fire from a 104 temp.

All I could do is cry and ask myself what have I done. Was this really happening? I just kept thinking it's a nightmare I can't wake up from. Please God wake me up!

I'm so grateful to say our daughter is just fine. We left the home due to the toxicity. We don't even think we can save anything we left behind due to the contamination. What we did bring with us, was our entire family. It's been about two weeks out of the home and that little child wakes me up. Since we have started natural ways of detoxing our bodies and feeling so much better, I have a hard time believing this child is just my imagination. Also, the numb fog I had over time in our home is going away as we detox and regain our health.

So here is my question to you. Was the child a vision I had from the future energy to come, or a spirit that saved my daughters life? Part of me feels like my original vision was right, a 5 year old child died in a fire. I feel as if the child is trapped inside of the house with very negative energy. Hence why the rooms the child is in have no electricity. They also just "happen" to feel like the rooms with the least amount of creepy feeling. Not to mention, those rooms had the lowest amount of toxic air.

Did this child save my daughter's life by having my knees buckle in the spot the child stays in as a way to keep her away from what feels like dark energy in the rest of the house? When I thought of the child as we pulled out of the driveway, was the child in the window trying to come with us and break free from the home?

Maybe now it's time to set the child free and allow the child to go to heaven? This morning I decided to get a hospital mask and some Holy Water from the church. I'm going to run in and spray Holy Water where the child tends to stand with a trail leading to the window. I figure it will A. Heal the space if it was my daughter's energy I picked up on or B. Allow an amazing child to be set free from whatever energy is preventing the child from going to the light.

Any thoughts?

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Indiana

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, amcurley, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

geetha50 (15 stories) (986 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2012-12-26)
First of all, I thank God that your daughter and your family are all okay now. Have you reported the landlord and this house to the authorities. I live in Canada so we may have similar real estate laws about having and renting out a secure home but not exactly sure. You should report this because the entire family got sick and that not good. The way you describe the landlord, he is a big a$$ and he probably brought in that negative energy.

Now about the feeling about the child, a good mother's institution is never wrong. Like one of the other posters said, go with your gut. What you suggested doing, personally, I think is a great idea. If you can, see if you could do it for the whole house. I seriously doubt doing it one time for the whole would help because of the intensity of the negative force you mentioned. If you don't get to do it for the whole house, at least do it for the room where the child stays in.

Good luck and keep us posted. Keeping you and your family in my prayers.
LakotaWinyan (2 stories) (63 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-12-21)
amcurley,

Wow. Thankfully your daughter, and your whole family, came away unharmed! You should definitely go after the landlord so that he/she has to tear down that house!

You doing what you can to free that spirit is a very beautiful act! God bless you! Our prayers are with you!

LW
Dreamerxx (1 stories) (36 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-12-21)
Your story is very similar to one I've heard were a little girl stopped my mother in law from sleeping in front of the fire and she found out that a little girl had died in front of the fire through carbon monoxide from the faulty fire
So happy to hear your daughter and your family are safe and well 😊
kyro_kenny23 (10 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-12-21)
wow that pretty cool your daughter helping you before seh even knew herself that some god sent you that for your own good stuff 😲
zetafornow (4 stories) (447 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2012-12-19)
I think that we should always go by our first intuition, our "gut response", so to speak. You believe that this child had passed in a fire and I believe that you may be correct. I also believe that this child did save your life and truley was your angel.

I am happy to hear that you are all fine. Interested to hear what happens when you go back to the house. Is the house vacant and do you still have access to it?

Thanks, zeta.
rosemay (52 posts)
+2
11 years ago (2012-12-19)
Glad to hear your family is safe now. I agree with the premonition theory. Too much coincidence, in my opinion, to be anything else. Of course, I wasn't there so my opinion could be worthless.
Rozo (3 stories) (108 posts)
+2
11 years ago (2012-12-19)
Wow! What a fantastic story! Filled with intrigue, scare and a very thankful happy ending!

The feeling I get from this, is that it was none other than a premonition, A sign from the future to fix the present ASAP!

For me, it is really reassuring to know that things like this can and will happen to help and assist us.
Guess the signs are all around us all the time right?

Wishing you and your family all the best!
Rozo
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
+2
11 years ago (2012-12-18)
amcurley - whether or not this was a premonition/vision or that child is a ghost or an angel who saved your daughter's life, what you plan to do is beautiful ❤

I hesitated to read this story because stories about children are sometimes very difficult for me to read. I am so glad you submitted this and that I read it. I am also very, very happy that your daughter is okay 😊 as well as you and the rest of your family. Thank you for sharing your experience with us.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: