You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Mad Mason

Real Ghost Stories

Mad Mason

 

Hey again, Daniel a.k.a. AkumaNoKura here. I just remembered a story my mother told some time ago, about the house we lived in when I was 5-6 years old.

The house, when it were getting built back then, the "head" mason fell down a stair and broke his neck. Since then he have been haunting the house, also the other builders of it. I don't know why, but could it be because he is mad? I would really appreciate to hear your opinion.

Our mother was told that a few days after we moved. She was quite happy she weren't told when we lived there, cause she would have freaked out.

The mason didn't seem to like us, or at least not me. He kept appearing in my dreams as a tall very muscular creature, in a weak fog. He appeared beside my bed, and seemed very angry. On me? Our mother? The others who built the house? I don't know.

But one thing is certain. He was not happy about our presence. I wasn't happy about his either. Some nights I could wake up and my voice were just gone, as if I were trying to scream after the nightmare. Can it be caused by the frightening of his presence in my dream?

Only while living in the house he appeared in my dreams, and I also saw him once or twice around the stair to the attic, which we never used. Two reasons: first, it was very dark and second, stuff were getting moved around up there. Stuff we had placed didn't stand in the same location as it did when we came to get it again.

That's all for that experience. Thanks for taking your time to read it. I would indeed appreciate any help with this.

Other hauntings by AkumaNoKura

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, AkumaNoKura, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

AkumaNoKura (2 stories) (6 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-03-16)
and swiminfire I didn't think about that... Its a good point you have,
AkumaNoKura (2 stories) (6 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-03-16)
well swimsinfire we don't live there anymore, and I don't know who does and what they have done to the mason
Swimsinfire (11 stories) (556 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-03-15)
Awesom story. It sounds like the mason is attatched to everything about "his buildings" you know? Good artisans often have a problem with ownership issues. Tell him he should go to the light and get help. Really. You can, anybody can can't they?
AkumaNoKura (2 stories) (6 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-03-13)
ladyglow; sorry for the confusion, what I meant was that we heard that the other builders were haunted, we were not the first living in the house, and I don't know if any of those who lived there before had seen him or anything. The house have been haunted since it was under cunstruction
lady-glow (16 stories) (3154 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-03-13)
I need help understanding your story! 😕

You say that the head mason died during the building of the house and "Since then he has been haunting the house, also the other builders of it"
Do you mean that the house has been haunted even since it was under construction?
Was your family the first one living in the house? And if so, did you keep in touch with the builders and were they haunted by the mason at their own homes?
How do you or your mom know that the other workers building the house are haunted by this spirit? I find this part specially confusing, because you say your mother was told about the death of the mason A FEW DAYS AFTER YOU MOVED! 🤔

I hope you can clarify my doubts.

Thank you for sharing.
AkumaNoKura (2 stories) (6 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-03-13)
im not sure its the mason in the dreams, and we have talked a bit about it, she had seen a figure also near the ladder to the attic, the dreams I think I told her about too back then. But to me it would seem to be the most likely that its the mason, because he is the only one who have died in the area, so it would be kind of unatural for another entity to haunt a place that didn't have anything to do with the death or family? I don't know though,
zetafornow (4 stories) (447 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-03-13)
Hi:

Interesting story however I wonder why the O/P wishes for help on this even though he no longer resides in the house? Does he still have dreams or experiences with this ghost? Otherwise I would chalk it up to a ghostly encounter and leave it alone. I would like to point out another thing. Just because a person dies in a house does not mean that spirit is going to haunt the house. However; this being a tragic accident may be different. Not sure. If the O/P is reading this please answer why you need help with this now?

Thanks, zeta.
chelseylobo (4 stories) (26 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-03-13)
hello there,
The person in your dreams is the mason himself. Have you told your mom about this and confirmed with her about the man in your dreams.
Well about the fact that you saw the man once or twice on the stairs, could be a mere hallucination as you dreamt of this man frequently often.
And the times you would just wake up, unable to speak would mean that you are going through a phase of sleep parlysis. At this moment there are many possibilties that could prove that nothing paranormal about this, but please do enlighten us with anything anything you can to prove me wrong.
sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-03-13)
Hello AkumaNoKura, you told that you are no longer living in that house. But I would like to ask you whether your mother had any experiences or encounters with this entity. Did she have any other experience while living in that house. And how do you know that the figure in the dream was the Mason. You said that you have seen him near the stairs or the attic sometimes and whether his presence was sighted by someone else in the house and have you cross verified your sighting with that of others regarding appearance. If so, kindly post it to us. Without that, it is quite difficult to comment on it.

Regards and respects to you.

SDS

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: