You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Children Who See Spirits :: The Boy With The Mad Eyes

Real Ghost Stories

The Boy With The Mad Eyes

 

When I was about 13 years old so about four years ago my parents had to go out of town for a couple of days I can't really remember why. Well I had to spend the night at my grandma's house. They had just moved in to a new house and had been living there for about a month. I always had a strange feeling about that house it was always dark and you felt watched.

Well it was about midnight so my grandma set up a place in the living room down stairs for me to sleep at. My little cousin who was three at the time wanted to spend the night downstairs with me. About 2 or 3 hours later we were watching tv and I looked at my little cousin and he had a horrified look on his face. I asked him what was wrong and he pointed at the dark stairs and said "Call my mom" and I asked him why and he said "There is a little boy looking at me with mad eyes". I really didn't know how to respond. The next day I told his mom about what happened and she told me that it wasn't the first time he has said that.

She told me that one day before going to sleep he started crying and said there was a little girl in the curtains. A lot of strange things happened at that house and didn't stop, it got so bad they had to move.

To this day my cousin is seven years old and whenever we ask him about what happens he covers his ears and tells us not to talk about it and says he never wants to go to that house again. What could this be? A part of me believes him but I wonder if it could have been just his imagination playing tricks on him.

What do you think? I would like to hear anybody's input about this situation.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from California

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Wonderless94, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

GreyFeather (44 posts)
-1
11 years ago (2013-02-05)
Thank you for sharing your amazing story. I truly feel for your cousin. My first thought is that he probably didn't want to incarnate and was forced into this life. I've heard that some souls don't want to come here but get tricked or forced into it.
I hope, whatever your family does, he is not put on drugs ("medication"). If he is an unwilling participant in this theatrics of life, then drugs will not fix it. I would suggest telling him that like or not, you're here. And, if you don't play nice, you'll have to repeat this while life thing again until you do. You will go back eventually, but for now make the best of it for your own sake.
I guess it sounds odd, but it works. My youngest child was having extreme problems. I had to fight to keep her off drugs (medications). One night I told her in her sleep that she's here in this life to learn whatever she didn't before. I told her that if she wants to enjoy life she'd have to get it together. I told her I'm here to help. I basically poured out my heart to her like she was grown (she was 8). The next morning, no lie, she was a changed person. Her teachers and doctors say they can't explain it. She's a bit older now, and she's soaring like a proud eagle. Not even a hint of what used to be.
My point is, talk to his soul. You can tell him while he's asleep. Whatever you do-don't drug him. Drugs are never the answer.
Wonderless94 (1 stories) (2 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-08-07)
Many people have mentioned Indigo children to me, people that know him very well. He's not like other children he would rather sit and watch horror movies all day than play with kids his age. Well since they moved out that house nobody has moved in, it's been a couple years now. We are going to send him to a therapist soon since he's always saying he's going to kill himself and hates his life.
newhunter30 (2 stories) (137 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-08-06)
I woulld agree with Lakota that many children hear its just their imagination and shut it off and many are more sensitive like Rabbit stated. You may want to look up information on Indigo Children and see if that helps you out at all.
LakotaWinyan (2 stories) (63 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-08-06)
Children can see what most adults tune out. By the time a child is 8 or 9, they've heard, "It's just your imagination. There's nothing there." so much from their parents that they shut it off. Before they learn to shut it off, they can see what a few gifted adults can. You may wish to go to the library of that town, or the nearest town that has a library that would keep records of that town, and research that house! Also, ask other people about it. Learning about history related to things helps you to understand what may be going on. Yes, children have vivid imaginations. That being said, they can imagine some pretty cool stuff. But when it comes to the paranormal, children need to be listened to and given credit for what they report seeing. Animals see this stuff too, but they bark, growl, hiss, squawk, etc. Parrots can pretty much say what they see, given they picked up on human language and can speak it fairly well. My own parrot sits and talks to someone I can't see. When I ask him who he's talking to, he says, "Winged man". If my son were to tell me the same thing, I'd believe him just the same. Pay attention to children. They don't make up the ghosts and goblins they report seeing. Sometimes their descriptions can be a bit silly to imagine, like a green, glowing blob with an eye in the middle of it. But that is how the apparition/ghost/spirit/entity is showing itself to that child.
RabbitHeartedGirl (2 stories) (19 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-08-06)
What? A depressed seven year old saying he hates his life? He's supposed to be lovin it, playing with friends and making tree swings. I think it's best you take him to the therapist before he has to start paying the bills.
Hope everything turns out okay with him. 😢
sarah84 (2 stories) (18 posts)
-1
12 years ago (2012-08-06)
wow, if that is the case then maybe this is something bigger then just seeing ghosts. Is there a real cause for the depression or did it just come about. If it did then maybe you should seek help from a physcic as there may be something attached to him to be making him feel this way. I hope he is okay.
Blessed be ❤
Wonderless94 (1 stories) (2 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-08-06)
Yes he meant the boy looked angry. Well he is seven years old now and when I ask him about it he just tells me to stop talking and that he never wants to go back to that house. I find it really strange this kid doesn't lie about anything. He's a strange kid he can't touch his food with his hands while he eats and he's always saying he hates his life. The doctor said he might suffer from depression. We are thinking about taking him to a therapist.
RabbitHeartedGirl (2 stories) (19 posts)
+2
12 years ago (2012-08-05)
Hi Wonderless,
That's a difficult one. It is known that children have a more sensitive eye for seeing the paranormal so that could be the case. But what did he mean by 'mad eyes'? As if the boy was angry?
But still, it could have all been his imagination. Try asking him about it in a few years time when he's older and can give you a better description of it. That's if he remembers, but I can tell you that I would never forget seeing anything like that. Especially the girl in the curtains. Shivers.
Hope he can tell you more about it in the future. You just have to be verryyy patient. 😜

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: