You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: When I Was Younger

Real Ghost Stories

When I Was Younger

 

So this is my first story, and it took place when I was younger. When I was about 4 or 5 (I'm 13 now) I used to have dreams that there was a witch in my wardrobe, and my bed was in the middle of my bedroom and it was right next to my wardrobe, and when I woke up it would be about 12 in the morning and my mum and dad would be downstairs so I would cry and then they would come upstairs and take me into there room. After they took me in there bedroom they would go back downstairs, so then I would be falling back to sleep and I would always wake up and hear a really deep mans voice coming from my mums wardrobe and then I would see figures on my mums wardrobe and I would ignore it and go back to sleep and this would happen for months.

But then something really scary happened. One day I was sat in my bedroom on my bed and the bed was opposite the door and the door was a bit open, and then the door swung open and a man devil thing came crawling across the floor and then disappeared and I was so scared.

A few months passed and nothing else happened but then I used to wake up to see a woman with black hair leaning over my bed staring at me and then disappear and that happened for months. I have never told my mum any of this because she is scared of ghosts. I know my mums bedroom was haunted because she once told me that she woke up and saw her drawers open by themselves. I still have experiences to this day like I had one this morning but I will share that in another story. Thanks for reading my story!

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Natalie7034, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

zetafornow (4 stories) (447 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-04-04)
Hi Natalie:

I think you may have summed this up in your second sentence..."I used to have dreams that there was a witch in my wardrobe"...I think what you are remembering is bad dreams. Now, that is not to say that you have not experienced paranormal and I don't intend to negate your experience... Just saying that at four or five our bad dreams can take on a whole life of their own.

Zeta.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: