You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Photographs / Videos / EVP :: Someone's Upset

Real Ghost Stories

Someone's Upset

 

Update on my house happenings: Over the past couple of weeks, we haven't really noticed much other than a couple of digital pictures we took one night at our house party - there's two pictures with clear orbs in them. Since then not much has happened until last night.

Orb 1
Orb 2
 

We had some sad news yesterday when my room mate got home from job hunting, she called me around 3pm to let me know there was cops and an ambulance surrounding our little culdesac. Our neighbor passed away, from what we know of it was natural causes. It was sad news, so we stayed in for the evening keeping the noise down to pay our respects to his family that were still at his house all night.

Just as her and I were heading to bed, the boys were sleeping already in the basement, it was around midnight - we were both laying in bed and I heard a bang. I text messaged her to ask if it was her and if she was alright. She had heard it to, and thought it was me opening my window. No, my window was closed. It was fairly windy outside so we put it down to that and tried to relax. I felt a breeze come through my bedroom and the temperature cooled down quite a bit, giving me goose bumps. I panicked. We got worked up - she and I came flying out of our rooms after hearing this banging numerous times, and then we flew back into my room and sat on the bed, all lights on breathing heavily trying to come up with some sort of explanation. "Maybe it's the gate, maybe it's the fence, maybe it's one of the boys downstairs tossing and turning..." I texted our room mate downstairs to see if he was awake, no reply. Then I heard him snoring. Banging again. We look up at my window, and it's slightly broken, and it was wobbling. We sighed and felt stupid. My room mate then decided that we should leave my motion sensor web cam on all night and see if it picks up anything, we put the sensitivity to extremely high, so even if the slightest movement occurred it would kick in and start recording. We calmed down and went to sleep, with all of the lights in the house on.

I finally awoke around 7:00 a.m. And puttered around getting ready for work. I looked at the video and checked it, it picked up nothing other than our room mate downstairs coming up to make himself a sandwich to take to work in the morning (in which he forgot all wrapped in tinfoil on the counter). I poured myself a glass of milk, checked the drawers (one drawer and one cupboard keeps getting left open, and sometimes opening randomly when we're not home - but we've been trying to stay calm about it, ignoring that it could be something paranormal and putting it down to just plain forgetfulness - even though this particular drawer usually is never opened for anything as there's just a bunch of crap mail in there). Anyhow, nothing was out of the ordinary at all in the house, and I left as my cab showed up and wandered to work. It's 9:53 AM now, my room mate woke up at 9:20 - she texted me this: "Okay, the drawer, the cupboard, and the pantry door is wide open. And our light fixture on our kitchen light is sitting on the floor..."

Um.

No one was home during the time that I had left, and my room mate was sleeping. And she woke up to this. I've decided we're not going to attempt trying to catch it all on video again, as I don't think it was appreciated. I'm not sure. I don't know what to do.

Other hauntings by Lexiluca

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Canada

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Lexiluca, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Lexiluca (8 stories) (78 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-01-30)
I have a feeling it had something to do with our old room mate in the picture, the female. Since she's been gone, nothing's been happening at all. And it's been nice. Haha.
seraphim (13 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-12-12)
I can see the orb right in front of your face.
I really don't think they are caused by dust, as all pictures would have them.
PrincessKatie (7 stories) (420 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-09-27)
can't the camera cause them sometimes if there is dirt in the lenses or there is too much light.
Abby (710 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-09-04)
Dear Lexiluca,

Description sounds like a general ghost, paranormal haunting with no negative intention. Researching the history of the house may help significantly. Trying rituals mentioned on this site and others may help rid you and your roommates of this or these uninvited and unpaying guests.

Ah, yes that looks like sign language in that photo that could have been blocked out like Shane's face was blocked and edited out in his orb story eh, Martin?

Hey, guys, especially Shane, I have had a couple techno and published guys I know, recently tell me that there is a new digital type scanner program that will scan digital photos to see if they are touched up. I can't wait until this comes out and we can try it!

It looks like you like your uninvited guests, but you have been on this site awhile so you already know what to do, so that is left well up to you.--Abby
Bellissima (12 stories) (792 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-09-03)
Lexikuca, you have a good sense of humour about things! You should see if you can cut another rent split out of it! 😆 Seriously, does your landlord know anything about what's going on?
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-09-01)
sounds as if the entity doesn't want to cause any trouble, just wants you to know that you are sharing your home and it will not be forgotten, like leaving the drawers, doors open and the ceiling fixture down. This to me is stating to all of you that even if you leave on the camera, it will be seen and noticed when it wants to.
Lexiluca (8 stories) (78 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-08-31)
Haha, I think we do too, to be honest with you. It's calmed down quite a bit since then, but there's no negative energy whatsoever. So I'm going to leave it be for now, as we are kind of liking the extra company. Should ask the landlord if we can split the rent one more way. ;)
Bellissima (12 stories) (792 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-08-31)
Hi, Lexiluca. Where did you learn the sign language? 😆 I agree with Shane, it sounds like you've got a joker on your hands, or maybe I should say, in your house. He's a bit spooky though. Good options from Shane!
CenterCore (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-08-30)
Orbs are a definite sign of spirits nearby, and sometimes they will try to interact with us in odd ways... I know this firsthand. All I know is if they ain't tryna HURT ya, they most likely are no threat, they just don't know how to communicate...

- Core
Shane (13 stories) (1258 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-08-30)
You just have a playful spirit in your home. Nothing too much to be worried about. Doesn't sound as if anyone is being hurt or anything. You can try and ask the spirit to leave or you could perform a cleansing ceremony on your home. You could move or just get use to the spirit being there. The choice is up to you. Good luck in what ever you deciede.

Peace, Love, and Luck be with you.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: