You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Woman On The Beach

Real Ghost Stories

Woman On The Beach

 

All I remember was being ten years old and going to this campsite close to Mackenzie British Columbia called whiskers as a family summer camping trip. My cousin and I were swimming in the lake just trying to scare our younger siblings with ghost stories about sunken ships and pirate appearances. I was floating there when I looked back at the beach and saw this woman, she wasn't like an actual woman though she had a red lining formation. It was weird because she appeared to be tanning on the beach. I still remember the air turning crisp and her staring glance. I wasn't sure if what I had seen was real because I turned my head for only a few moments, looked back, and she had disappeared into thin air.

Later that evening I was walking with my cousin again and saw two little girls outlined in blue skipping off into the woods. I pulled on my cousin's shirt and chased them into the woods, they were nowhere to be found. I started panicking until my cousin looked at me and told me she had seen them too.

That night after the sun had set I snuck out of the tent and walked to the last place I had seen those little girls but what scared me the most was that there was a pair of eyes staring at me, just still until they blinked and a wind picked up.

To this day I have seen haunting appearances black figures, heard little girl screams, been able to dream, able to feel other people's pain physically and predict certain futures.

I don't need people to believe me. I don't need to be called a liar. I just needed to share one of my many haunting experiences.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Canada

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Randy_bear96, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

valkricry (49 stories) (3268 posts) mod
 
11 years ago (2013-05-25)
* RSS, or Really Simple Syndication, is basically a short cut to posts on the web that you want to read.*
Another way to think of it is self-updating links that also show part of the article.
There are lots and lots of sites -especially those pertaining to the paranormal that include a feed to YGS.
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
+1
11 years ago (2013-05-25)
allesgute - yes, it's very possible the o/p has shared their experience on other sites. A lot of our members do, looking for help or even just to share their experience with...well, lots of people 😆

There are many RSS feeds (here I am pretending to know what the hell that means, when in reality I don't have a freaking clue except there are other sites that when you click on a story, it leads you back here) that this story could be on. That is another possibility.

And I took no offense if you meant that toward me 😊
allesgute154 (3 stories) (254 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-05-25)
Miracles51031 this seems to be a very recent story. Is it also possible that the OP might have posted it elsewhere? Just looking at a possibility, mean no disrespect to anybody.
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
 
11 years ago (2013-05-24)
Amihet - I might be able to answer this your question for you. Some of our stories have appeared on other sites, with or without the o/p's permission. This story may be one of them.
Randy_bear96 (1 stories) (1 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-05-24)
Sorry guys about that been able to dream part what I meant to put is I'm able to dream things and have them happen almost exactly the same days later almost like deja vu and I knew it couldn't be animal eyes because of appearence it is hard to explain about the little girls the were almost clear but there sort of it was not an actual person but maybe it could have been an aura I'm not sure I was still young then. Thanks for the comments
allesgute154 (3 stories) (254 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-05-24)
Hey Randy_bear96, you seem to be really defensive at the end. If your experience is true, you need not be. People here have gathered with the common intention of sharing paranormal experiences, nobody is here to judge you. By the way, can you please explain this one line 'been able to dream'? Like Val, even I didn't understand this one.
Amihet (5 stories) (94 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-05-23)
Has anyone read this story before? I have read this story but I can't remember where. I am also from Canada.
BadJuuJuu (guest)
+7
11 years ago (2013-05-23)
The eyes that you saw after dark could have belonged to an animal. Seeing an animal's eyes in the dark can be a little startling.
The people with colorful outlines? Interesting. Maybe they weren't ghosts, but living people and you were seeing their auras? Meh it's a thought anyway.
girlie (15 stories) (426 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-05-23)
I believe you randy. Did you ever look up the history of the beach... Maybe something happened there at might explain your sightings. Thanks so much for sharing and I hope to hear more from you soon.
GIRLIE ❤
valkricry (49 stories) (3268 posts) mod
 
11 years ago (2013-05-23)
Randy_bear96,
I have a question. You say, "I have seen haunting appearances black figures, heard little girl screams, been able to dream, able to feel other people's pain physically and predict certain futures." Can you please explain to me what ou mean by "been able to dream"? I just don't understand what you mean by that.
sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-05-23)
Hello Randy_bear96, welcome to YGS. As far as the little girls are concerned, I still feel that it could that they might have hidden themselves when you were chasing and I don't think it could be paranormal. But you were saying that a pair of eyes were seeing you from where you saw the girls on the beach and that the wind has picked them up. It could be, I feel something glittered in moonlight or some other source of light, some little particles that could have been taken away by the wind.

But as far as the other one, I mean your seeing a woman on the beach, it could be a random paranormal sighting.

Thanks for sharing.

Regards and respects to you.

SDS

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: