You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: The Spirit Boy's Shadow Moving Across The Tv

Real Ghost Stories

The Spirit Boy's Shadow Moving Across The Tv

 

I always believed in the paranormal and this is the only real experience I have had in my life so far and I thought that I would share this experience with you guys. This happened in 2009 when I was 11-12 years old at the time I am now 16.

Me and my Mother and her now ex partner came back home after going out shopping, while my parents were unpacking the food I was in the living room sitting on the couch. The TV was off. I always have quite a vivid imagination and ever since I knew spirits exist I am always scared of them, even to this day. I, however, also have a very strong interest in spirits but this experience I had is definitely not my imagination.

I then looked at the TV, I was staring at it and after a few moments I saw something moving slowly across the screen as if it was walking. It looked like a shadow in the shape of a boy. At first I thought there was someone behind me so I looked behind me and no one was there. I then looked back at the TV to find the shadow disappearing on the other side of the TV. Even though some people might not think a shadow moving across a TV is scary it scared me a lot, to the point I became nervous and became a little paranoid.

As I found out a couple of years later (I lived at a different house at the time) my mother is quite psychic and she told me that while we lived at the other house she sensed that there was a spirit of a boy that was not necessarily in that house but on the street in general. I then told her about the experience I had regarding the boy's shadow moving across the screen and she believed me.

That was the only real experience I had regarding the paranormal. If I have any new paranormal experiences I will post again.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, TheSpiritGuy, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments but I won't participate in the discussion.

Wiccawitch (6 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-06-17)
Thanks for sharing this story. It is true that ghosts/spirits can affect technology, they write on computers, create static on televisions and radios, your experience is truly unique!

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: