You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Good And Bad Spirits?

Real Ghost Stories

Good And Bad Spirits?

 

So, a few of you read my last post when I gave you a rough idea of what's been happening. I've had paranormal experiences on and off all my life but these 2 I will never forget.

1. My Grandfather passed away with cancer when I was little and we got all of his things which included a sword and a dagger. We hung them on the wall with all his paintings etc. But every time a friend came over the dagger would fly off the wall and land in between the persons toes. Nobody ever got injured by it but we had to take them off the wall just to be on the safe side. I know for a fact it wouldn't be my Grandfather doing that, it has to be something else.

2. I was in the living room with my fiance watching TV, and I got up and asked him if he wanted anything. When I opened the door, a tall, black, evil-looking figure was stood right in front of me pushing his face into mine. As soon as I screamed he vanished. It was around Christmas time while this was happening. I went in my bedroom where I had Santas hanging from the roof. I sat on my bed and started to calm down and then I had a horrible feeling that I was being spied on. Then my whole room started shaking. It felt like an earthquake. The door on my bedside table was opening and shutting and the Santas on the roof were swinging violently. I had a loud moan and everything stopped. I ran to my parents to ask them if they felt the earthquake. They didn't. It was only in my room. This settled down for a while after that. It was just back to the usual groans, bangs, whispers, etc.

But the confusing thing is this. As you know I'm Christian, and I always wear my cross. I always see angels and family members and pets I have lost. But when I see them its a warm, happy feeling I get. With him its a cold, evil feeling. I don't know what to do. I've told him I know he's there and that he has to go, I wear my cross all the time and pray every night. There's a cross in every room, too, but it STILL happens. My dad doesn't believe me either so I can't get any investigators to come or get the house cleansed without his permission.

Other hauntings by Gingexo

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Gingexo, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Gingexo (2 stories) (1 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-06-27)
Thank you everyone for your comments. I'll take everything on board. You've all been a great help 😁
DARKNESS (3 stories) (2022 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-06-24)
Gingexo, so nobody else in the home is experiencing these things am I correct? They sound like they are pretty intense happenings no doubt frightning. I think a bit of studying up on the house and land etc also particular objects and materialistic things can also generate these occurences, you mentioned that you experience things like this a fair bit so I am assuming you know how to protect yourself and your room at least? Best of luck to you.

Dan
darkassassin92 (119 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-06-23)
My dads friend always says all ghost are demons I say some ghost are demons some are deceased humans If I see a spirit I will not trust it.
th3s0nofl0v3 (2 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-06-21)
Hello there Gingexo, thank you for sharing your story to us. I understand how you feel when you hear a sound out of no where, especially when there is no one in the house or in your room. And what you saw. It's awesome that you're a "christian." Keep praying cause the lord is always there with you. 😁

The best if you need help and your dad, when you go to church on Sunday, go and tell to your Pastor about these things, okay. A Pastor should believed what you've say. God bless you Gingexo.
taurus83 (4 stories) (84 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-06-17)
First thank you for letting us in on your experience. Try cleaning every room and doorway with Sage. Burn a bush of sage around the entire home and pray while your doing this. This may help. Good Luck Gingexo.
khizar (1 stories) (10 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-06-16)
you can try rook's cleaning method. It can help you. 😁 you can also try to convince your dad to believe you. If he don't then try rook cleaning method. Thankx for your story. 😉

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: