You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: The Guy In The Window

Real Ghost Stories

The Guy In The Window

 

Every time when I walk into my house, I feel a presence running pass by me. My family members are all in the house. When I looked at that particular place, there was nothing there. Every time this happens when I am about to go into the house, even my little sister sees it.

What's even stranger is that when I'm alone in my room, I could hear a voice speaking into my head, answering the things I want to know. The voice is very deep, like a guy's voice. I have heard it since I was young. When I was 8 years old I had this pillow which I call, Mr. C. I've always felt lonely and he's the one answering all my questions and cuddling me all the time! Well, that was my theory when I was young.

Right now, I don't know... And whenever I'm alone in my room, there'll be something at my window looking at me talking with myself. I took a glimpse of it ONCE. It was a guy, wearing black (he doesn't look creepy, he's like any other guy) and just goes away REALLY FAST. When I looked outside my window, he was gone. (This was an experience when I was 12.)

The creepy part is that when I want to go out of my room, for no reason I just say "Goodbye, I'll be back" even though no one is there! Then, the guy will appear at the window and wave to me (just his hands, I couldn't see his face). But, I acted normal as if I know what's happening.

Maybe I'm paranoid. But if anyone has had the same experience, please tell me what to do! I really want to cut this habit out of my life! *Note: Whenever I'm with anyone in the room, the guy will be sitting at the window, facing at the view. Like, he's jealous? I dunno?

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, KizumiHotawa, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

GhostLvr (4 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-07-24)
Lady-Glow I think when a ghost gets too jealous at someone they get very mad and resort to violence example: A girl has a ghost watching her everyday. This girl has a boyfriend. When she's in front of the ghost with her boyfriend, the ghost might feel jealousy. And ghosts aren't the most emotionally stable things. So it might jut get angry at the girl and resort to throwing things on the ground or hurting people to show their anger.
sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-07-17)
Hi KizumiHotawa, I feel that you should rule out the possibility of that you are ill before venturing into paranormal. Yes, I also feel that the language is not consistent. Because you said that even your little sister sees it. She sees what? Secondly, you said that you have been feeling lonely and that is since your childhood. So it could be that it is something to do with your mind. Dual personality disorder and that you feel like that someone is there in your midst. So, my advise would be that you better consult a hypnotic psychotherapist before adducing reasons that these encounters are paranormal.

Regards and respects to you.

SDS
FallingRain (2 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-07-16)
This story is very interesting, but my gut tells me that something's not right. It seems inconsistent, as others have previously said, and it seems a bit like a mental problem more than a haunting.

You say that you are lonely. Has it ever occured to you that maybe this man could be imaginary; something your mind made up subconsiously, to keep you sane? I am new to this site, and have yet to post my experiences, so please do not take offence to my words. Instead try to see the meaning behind them
~Shiloah
Andreaa11 (54 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-07-16)
Before we even jump to conclusions, we all have to rule out all other possibilities. First of all, has this kid ever considered counseling, or seeing a psychiatrist to rule out mental illness? It actually occured to me while reading this that it sounds like a case of schizophrenia. Or complete crap. I just don't understand, if your hearing voices in your head, how can you automatically assume its a haunting? Get some help first please, it will benefit us because we are here to help with hauntings, not to be your shrink.
Kiego (2 stories) (52 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-07-15)
I don't think the OP is even here anymore. Their name is not in bold and there is no description on them anymore.
elfstone810 (227 posts)
+2
11 years ago (2013-07-14)
There's a lot about this story that confuses me. It may just be a language barrier, but it would help if you could answer some questions for me.

First, you say that every time you go in the house you feel someone running by you but when you look there's nothing there. Then you say that everyone sees that. What exactly does everyone see? They see that you feel something? They see there's nothing there?

Is he outside the window looking in or is he inside the room? You say you've only glimpsed him once but then a couple of times you say he's always there. You say he's always sitting with his back to you when you have company. Does your company see him?

I'm going to reserve judgment because of the language issue, but there are a lot of inconsistencies in this story.
Amihet (5 stories) (94 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-07-14)
Gee, interesting comments but what doesn't sit right with me is the part where the Op. Has to say -goodbye, I'll be back- when he leaves the empty room. Something is going on with this young person. Stop saying goodbye as you leave the room and the guy won't wave at you. Talk to your parents, hopefully they will support you through this experience and if you realy want to cut this habit out of your life, ignore this man and if it doesn't work than tell him to leave you alone. Good luck.
lady-glow (16 stories) (3154 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-07-14)
Kizumi:
What do you exactly mean by "I really want to cut this habit out of my life"?

GhostLvr:
What makes you think that ghosts tend to get jealous and even turn to violence? 🤔
Swimsinfire (11 stories) (556 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-07-14)
Oh my goodness. You know, of course, to exhaust all other possibilities, right? Maybe it's a prankster, maybe this is a coping skill on your part, then what's left is a ghost. Has anyone els seen this ghost? Is your place blessed? Good puzzle.
Amie_16 (2 stories) (104 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-07-14)
Oooh I think that's a ghost of a boy who maybe lived in that house before you and died there and now his ghost is after you maybe he likes you or something!
GhostLvr (4 posts)
-2
11 years ago (2013-07-13)
I have had the same experience. I've gotten used to it after 7 years. But instead of a man mine is a woman. She wears all black too. When you see ghosts (mainly the opposite gender) they tend to get jealous beside they have a connection with you. Some even believe they are still alive and even resort to violence if they get too jealous. Just avoid bringing the opposite gender into view of the man. He might resort to violence but I'm not sure. When I brought my BFF over I saw the woman staring at me with a lot of disgust. But I'm a girl. I'm going to post my story of her on Monday. But I hope this helps with his looks of jealousy towards you and your friend 😁

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: