You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Non Human Entities :: Demonic Entity Outside My Window

Real Ghost Stories

Demonic Entity Outside My Window

 

In 2004 on October 31st I witnessed a very disturbing image that still haunts me even today now that I am 25 years old. I was 9 years of age at the time and on that day I spent the entire time at home with the whole family watching movies and eating chocolate candy. We never really celebrated Halloween not because of our beliefs nor the fact that Halloween was such a scary holiday but rather the fact that my parents never understood the reason why people would waste money on costumes or risking us children getting into an accident. Well throughout the day we decided to watch a few films that we had rented in order to spend the night with the family.

As a young child I have always had a passion with drawing so I always carried a sketchbook with me everywhere I went. That night as we watched movies I began to doze off and had the desire to draw rather than watch the movie. Lucky for me my sketchbook was on my bed in my room. As I walked towards my room I opened the door and walked in. While the lights were off and my bedroom window open I looked to my right to turn on the lights but as I faced my right I could not help notice the disturbing image outside my window.

What I seen outside my window was the head of a pig but not any ordinary pig. The flesh seemed to be beaten so bad, the snout ripped apart, the left eye gouged out and the ears ripped off. The only detail that really stood out was it's red glowing eye, as I stood there for a few moments staring I could not move as if I was paralyzed. I wanted to walk out the room as quickly as possible but it's moments like these that fear wins over our actions. Years later I tried to search for more cases relating to the supernatural involving the bodiless pig.

I never really found any sources relating to my experience until I heard the case of the Amityville haunting. Long story short the young boy who experienced the strange phenomenon at the Amityville house also witnessed the bodiless pig outside his window. What does this mean? After all my research and wanting to understand I finally came to an understanding that " Things are better left alone than explained". Till this day Paranormal activity has still been active in my home and myself including my family have become used to the phenomenon.

About a year ago I ran into the family who lived on our property before my parents purchased the house in 1996. As we talked about the experiences that I and my family have encountered over the years, the father of the family did not seem so surprised. As I explained the Headless Pig apparition he also talked about his experience about witnessing the same pig head outside his window. I understand I was only 9 years old when I witnessed the demonic entity outside my window which could of been all in my head or imagination but what is the coincidence that the family before us who lived on the same property witnessed the exact same image outside their window.

What are your thoughts and opinion?

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Washington

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, SylverioSanchez, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
+1
4 years ago (2020-03-21)
SylverioSanchez, initially I thought that because it was Halloween prank and still had that view even though Lealeigh had changed her views after your interaction with your previous owners of the property.

But after reading your replies to the comments about UFO, man with bat wings flying in air, it is difficult to believe the story.

This is my opinion.

Regards and respects to you.

SDS
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
+2
4 years ago (2020-03-14)
SylverioSanchez, I have nothing to offer that hasn't already been said other than sometimes just having someone else tell you they witnessed the same thing is enough to know you weren't crazy or seeing things.
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
+2
4 years ago (2020-03-14)
RedWolf, I Googled and Ocean Avenue, Amityville, NY immediately came up. Satellite images show 112 Ocean Avenue, 108 Ocean Avenue, etc. Ocean Avenue exists. The home address may have been changed, but Ocean Avenue is still there. 🤔
Samasnasir (4 posts)
+2
4 years ago (2020-03-10)
People have been seeing this creature or group of creatures for awhile.

Http://www.paranormal-encounters.com/wp/encounter-demonic-pig-like-entity/
RedWolf (31 stories) (1292 posts)
+6
4 years ago (2020-03-10)
First my question is if your parents bought this house from the previous owner why didn't they inform your parents of these things? In New York it is a law that you HAVE to tell potential buyers of any hauntings.

Secondly I live on Long Island which is where Amityville is. The pig was not just a head it was a whole pig with red eyes sitting in a rocking chair in a closet I believe in this fictitious story. The Lutz family came out and confessed they made the whole story up. Because of all of the trespassers looking for a thrill they house has been totally renovated, the house number has been changed, But that was not enough the town had to rename the street. Look on any map app and try to put Ocean Ave Amityville N.Y. And you will NOT get any results. Also years ago my son had a bus driver whose dear friend lived in that house for several years until she got fed up with trespassers, high taxes but nothing went bump in the night. Also the infamous red room in the basement? It was painted that color by the DeFeos as it was a play room and it was the favorite color of one of the younger kids. Blood dries to a brown color.🙄

Regards
Red
silverthane61 (4 stories) (344 posts)
+5
4 years ago (2020-03-10)
I entertained the thought that the vision might possibly be a residual haunt involving the mutilation of a pig on or near the premises. If this is the case, it certainly would not be the first time a haunt involving abused animals has occurred. I say residual because it has been seen exactly as described by more than one person in what I gather to be the same place. Just a theory.
Tweed (35 stories) (2497 posts)
+5
4 years ago (2020-03-09)
Hi Sylverio,

I had the same questions as Lealeigh. It could be a long running Halloween prank done on many homes. Bored idiots looking for cheap thrills.
There's some pretty cool masks available which could be strung up or propped up outside a window.

Http://www.gadgets4geeks.com.au/WebRoot/Master/Shops/gadgets4geeks/Products/HC5645/novelty-latex-jigsaw-pig-head-mask-hair-for-halloween-costume-party.jpg
It wears tweed, how proper.

Put some put red cellophane over a torch/flashlight, shove it inside the head, sit back and watch the show from a nearby car. My guess is it was cheaper than alcohol and a fake ID.
SylverioSanchez (1 stories) (1 posts)
+4
4 years ago (2020-03-09)
[at] lealeigh I thought it may have been kids trying to prank me and my family. But if it may have been a couple of kids that night my dog would've been barking or even attacked them since he was very territorial. Also what is the coincidence it was in my room and not in the living room where the lights were on. Very odd timing. The other phenomenon that has occured has been ufo activity, moving objects, voices, shadows in the day and night time often in black or white figures, apparitions of a women in pale skin with white hair all over her body, me and my brother including people no more than 3 miles away have seen a human figure with bat wings flying in the sky, a black horse on our property that has been seen and Native american yells outside like a pow wow. There has been so much activity over the years, the latest paranormal activity has been a loud mans voice laughing in the living room at night which happened about 2 months ago.

[at] Rajine I stared at the headless pig for about 5 or more seconds while paralyzed until I began to move then the courage came after and left the room before I seen what happened next.
Rajine (14 stories) (776 posts)
+4
4 years ago (2020-03-09)
Hello and welcome to YGS!

Im just as curious as Lealeigh as to whether the pig vanished before your eyes or did you manage to gather some courage to run out of the room before you could see what happened next.

As you mentioned above that this happened on the 31st of October and it being Halloween according to my understanding is that the veil between the living and the spirit world thins down and makes it easy for spirits and other sort of supernatural beings to cross over to our world on this day.

Perhaps a spirit just wanted you to play trick or treat and maybe have candy.
Lealeigh (5 stories) (512 posts)
+4
4 years ago (2020-03-08)
Hello SylverioSanchez and welcome to YGS,

Until you said that the previous owners said that they saw a pig's head too, I had thought that this was a Halloween prank done by teenagers in the neighborhood.

In the neighborhood that I lived in, in the mid 90's, this happened at my house. My little sister's favorite movie, at that time, was "The Lion King". She had the soundtrack and she blasted it every day out of her handheld CD player - to the annoyance of our teenage neighbor boys. They hung a plastic, but realistic looking, pig's head in the tree in the front yard, where it seemed to look in her window. She was about twelve years old, at the time.

You said that you were unable to run away from the sight, did it eventually vanish by itself? You mentioned that there were other things with your statement:

"we talked about the experiences that I and my family have encountered over the years, the father of the family did not seem so surprised."

What kind of other experiences have happened? Other than the pig's head, did the previous homeowner say that anything else happened?

Thank you for sharing this experience. It's very curious!

- Maria

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: