You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Some Scary Things In My Life

Real Ghost Stories

Some Scary Things In My Life

 

Hey guys, I'm new to this website and I'd like to share my story as a child. My aunt, Yadira, just told me this about a few months ago. Love the stories by the way.

I was born in Honduras and on our way to Texas my aunt, baby cousin, and I moved in to my grandma's house (I was only about 1 or 2). My grandma was a witch. Hard to believe but she wasn't like those fiction witches, like flying brooms and stuff, more like witchcraft.

In the middle of the night EVERY NIGHT, asleep or awake, I would start crying and a few minutes after I cried, a thing which sounded like a big animal would fall on the roof of the house. My aunt would ask my grandma what that was and my grandma would reply, "Oh nothing, maybe just a bird or something." After a few months of this happening every night, they called a preacher. He came and blessed the house and blessed me too.

We finally got to Texas and my aunt and I went separate ways, which was hard because she was the one I grew up with. I went to live with my real mom and my aunt lived in an apartment. After a few weeks or so she moved with us and slept in a different room. She didn't exactly sleep in a different room because sometimes she would go into my mom's room and ask if she could sleep on the floor or something because the room she slept in was haunted. She said that the lights would turn off and on but the light bulb was dead. The fan speed would go from slow to fast.

She moved into an apartment and at night she would see a little boy who grabbed my little cousin's guitar and he would play with it. She fearfully got up and took out the batteries of the guitar.

Nothing really happened to me until one day after school. I went straight to sleep and when I woke up it was 1:36 a.m. My parents were just going to sleep and they told me to go back to sleep. I was 11 years old so I didn't listen. It was about the time when everybody was asleep and I was looking around waiting for the commercials to end and as I looked at the front door I saw claws. They were fingers with huge claws! I was very scared so I went to sleep at my mom's room.

Maybe about 6 years before that we had lived in some apartments called "The Capewood Apartments." Next to those apartments there were other apartments and in these apartments a girl had hung herself. One night my dad was working and I was in the room with my mom on the bed just looking through pictures. A body lotion fell off the drawer. I was nowhere near the drawer but I said I did it. My mom actually believed me.

Well, we moved again to a trailer and so many things happened there but I won't say much anymore because this is getting long but if you want to know, make sure you leave a comment and maybe I'll comment things that happened. No Rude Comments Please.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Texas

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Liddo_munstah, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

thedudebraski (1 stories) (9 posts)
 
9 years ago (2014-10-20)
please tell me more, I am very interested, did you ever find out what landed on the roof...
Rozemaiden (12 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-08-31)
You've certainly had some interesting experiences, but what does your grandmother being a witch have to do with any of this? 😕
Dududancewithu (12 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-08-21)
Nope this isn't getting long... Just sayin by the way
😊 😊 😊 I got 44 characters hopefully its over 50 now
Liddo_munstah (1 stories) (1 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-08-20)
[at] taurus83
Well since we moved back in the house nothing has really happened (: & thamk you
[at] lostghostgal thank you:)
taurus83 (4 stories) (84 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-08-18)
[at] Liddo_munstah, hey welcome to ygs and glad your enjoying the others stories and experiences. Now if it were me who saw claws on or at my front door I would have ran so fast out of there and screamed. How much more brave can you get at 11 years old?. But not need to worry your not alone in that, Thats the exact age I was when the really huge scary things started to happen in a house I lived in. Are you still experiencing spirit activity? 😊
lostghostgal (69 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-08-18)
Wow Good Story you sure have along haunted Life there and Welcome to yourghostories and I enjoy your story.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: