You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: My Encounters With The Man Watching Me

Real Ghost Stories

My Encounters With The Man Watching Me

 

This story is about one man which I think is looking after me. I love in Perth, WA. My name is Bethany and I am the only one involved in this paranormal experience.

My first encounter was when I was lying in bed three months ago. It was 10:30 at night, and when I looked forward I saw a man sitting on the end of my bed looking at me. As soon as I got a glimpse of him, he disappeared, but I knew he was looking at me. The next morning I told my parents, and my dad believed me, but my mum didn't. I tried to get over the fact I saw a man sitting on the end of my bed, but I can't forget about it.

My second encounter was when I was almost asleep, it was 11:00pm, and I felt something was there. I looked straight up, and there was a man's face looking down at me. He had his hands behind his back, and when I looked at time, he vanished, almost as if he didn't want me seeing him.

My third encounter was about two nights after my first encounter. My eyes were shut, and when I opened them, I felt like someone was also in the room with me. As I looked across my bedroom, I saw the man again, but he was walking a dog. Lots of different people have told me that they have seen ghost dogs too.

I told my parents when I woke up the next morning, and they didn't believe me. I was disappointed because I knew the man and his dog were there, and I think he is trying to look after me.

My fourth encounter was only about four or five nights ago. Again I was lying in bed at about 10:00pm, and I heard a bang in my cupboard. I opened my eyes and looked around, again, the man was standing there watching me, as if something bad was going to happen to me. He was walking closer to me, and when I looked at him, he just disappeared! I want to communicate with him somehow, but it seems like he doesn't want me to know that he is there. He is a friendly ghost, and maybe one day I will get to communicate with him.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Australia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Bethanyc8, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments but I won't participate in the discussion.

lady-glow (16 stories) (3154 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-09-10)
ShortieHD:
I apologize for sticking my nose where it doesn't belong but, if I were your Mum I would had discarded both people's opinion like not being true, otherwise they would not contradict each other.- Specially if she had to pay for their "help"!

Bethanyc8:
I agree with spiritwaiting and would suggest for you to research the history of the house.

Good luck and thanks for sharing.
ShortieHD (1 stories) (5 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-09-09)
Hey Bethanyc8,
Is this man you are seeing the colour black, I am no expert but my Mum used to see a black figure who was always watching her and he was the colour black.
She went to see someone and she told her that he was a dark spirit and that he wanted her to himself. She also went to see another man, who said that he was a good spirit and that he was her protector. Being me I would take the seconds person's knowledge and say that maybe he is good. Just wanted to share my story, or to be exact, my mother's story. Thanks
Shortie
P.S
Aussie! Aussie! Aussie! Oi! Oi! Oi!.
😆 😉 😜
spiritwaiting (42 stories) (843 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-09-08)
Bethanyc8, it could be a guide of your just taking on a mans profile to connect easier with you. Or as you said could just be a ghost watching you. He may find you interesting in some way. Have you ever asked your parents about the history of the house? After the fourth encounter, did anything bad actually happen? It could possibly be a past tenant, or owner trying to figure out the new people in his home. Hope you find some information. Good luck

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: