You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Old Hags / Night Attacks / Sleep Paralysis :: 12 O ' Clock

Real Ghost Stories

12 O ' Clock

 

Hey! Everyone, I'm new here. I'm Sandeep from New Baneshwor, Kathmandu, Nepal. I'm very happy to share with you all my real ghost story in this site which was happened 5 years ago. Let's start.

I was 15 years old when it happened. I was returning from my friend's birthday party which is in the night. Me and my friend were walking in the New Baneshwor road. My friend's home was near at New Baneshwor and he told me to stay his home, but I ignored him and walked alone in the silent road. I was alone walking in the dark mid night road about 11 pm in night. I was walking and walking when reached a small road (Galli). The galli road was very quiet but I wasn't scared. Finally I reached my home, my big brother opened the door. I entered my home and went to sleep.

I had my own room. My room had two windows. One window was attached with my bed, another was other side. I can see sky and outside bushes through my attached window.

In that time I was just trying to sleep but I cannot sleep well. I was just tried to close my eyes to sleep but it slowly opened, it repeats several times. When I slowly close my eyes because I want to sleep it opens slowly. Suddenly I saw something out from the window looking at me. When I looked at his face, his face was like burned or damaged; it looks like very scared.

After I saw his face my body can not move. My hands, legs and my whole body can't move and I was trying to speak but can't speak. The ghost controlled my whole body. After few seconds, I think 20 to 30 seconds, the ghost was gone and he released me, and I can move. After just that incident I looked at my mobile phone time, it was 12:05 am. After he released my body, I mean the ghost gone, I wanted to fight with the ghost, I'm not scared of him...

I never told this paranormal experience which happened to me to my family and my friends. I only share this real story with this site.

I want to ask you, after this paranormal incident I had never happened such types of paranormal incident. Why?

And I had never saw the ghost dream again after this happened to me 5 years ago. Why?

Now I'm 20 years old...

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, crookssandy, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

HunterJack (4 stories) (26 posts)
+1
7 years ago (2017-07-05)
hi crookssandy. First of all I really appreciate your dare. Actually the ghost or whatever you see is followed you up to your home because its Erie time. On the other way, its a hallucination or your dream just you walking on the late night. You can't move your body may be sleep paralysis as you struggling to sleep on that night. Anyway lovely story
Fariya (7 stories) (52 posts)
+1
8 years ago (2016-02-14)
Because you were walking alone on an empty road at night. Its very much possible that the evil or spirit whatever it was followed you home. May be your home is protected that is why it couldn't enter into your home. Thats why it came upon your window and you saw it. You couldn't move cause you got bit paralyised beacuse of fear.
sininesisalik (3 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-04-21)
That was just sleep paralysis, you were half asleep, couldn't move and saw hallucinations. Google it.
Prashun_Chitkr (1 posts)
+2
10 years ago (2014-09-10)
it could be sleep paralysis:/ search the internet for more details
Investigator_Girl (8 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-07-08)
Your house probably once burned and this man was trapped and he died. What you experienced when you were frozen was sleep paralysis. I hope this information helps.
Callme15 (10 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2014-01-14)
Maybe your house is burnt and rebuilt, and the time it was burnt the man you saw is inside the house and his face is caught in fire. Pray every night to at least keep this entity from you. God bless you and welcome to YGS! Maybe I'm a little too late to greet you but anyways, good luck at your journey in the world of entities (maybe)
Callme15 ❤
crookssandy (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-09-29)
Thanks for your suggestion Lady-Glow. Do you have a facebook account? If Yes Please Send Request to my Account Is Sandytz_cool [at] yahoo.com (CROOK SANDY). For more information about that paranormal incident. 😁
lady-glow (16 stories) (3154 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-09-28)
crookssandy: if you feel this was a paranormal experience and still live in the same place you should do some research about the history of the area, try to find out if there have been any tragic deaths.
Ask your family and neighbors if any one has seen this entity. If it really was a ghost or a residual haunting it is highly possible that other people have seen it.

As for fighting the ghost if you ever see him again, I think it would be better to help him go to the light.

I hope you can find what this entity really was and share it with us.
crookssandy (1 stories) (3 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-09-27)
Thanks for your comment lady-glow. I want to clear you two thing that, I did not drink any types of drink except water, and I was alone on the road, I was alone nobody was followed me...
crookssandy (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-09-27)
Thanks To all YGS users...
I really appreciate yours comment and thanks for supports... 😁
Kiego (2 stories) (52 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-09-25)
Sounds like sleep paralysis except you physically saw someone or something. Interesting. I've had something similar happen to me. Good read.
scaryusernumber111 (guest)
+1
11 years ago (2013-09-24)
I agree with lady glow as well! It could've been a person living with a disfigured face or something like that!

Thanks for sharing!
Trishspooky (4 stories) (25 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-09-24)
thanks for sharing 😉 but I totally agree with lady-glow.
My regards to u.
spiritwaiting (42 stories) (843 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-09-23)
crookssandy, it sounds like the spirit may have wanted you to see it, by showing up in your window. It could have been your body unknowingly sensing the spirit was around and gave you a burst of energy. When you froze and I agree with both ChrisB and lady-glow on this it was the inital shock when you actually saw it, and that's why you felt paralyzed for the moment. By the way, Welcome to YGS! And if you have any other experiences past or present, submit them. I'm sure we would all love to read them.
lady-glow (16 stories) (3154 posts)
+4
11 years ago (2013-09-23)
Welcome to YGS!
I'm not sure if what you saw was a ghost, perhaps he was a living person with his face disfigured by fire that follow you on the road.
The shock at seen something so unexpected would had been enough to paralyze your body for a short moment, giving him time to vanish in the night.
As for your difficulty going to sleep let me ask - did you drink something at the party? -and by this I do not mean alcohol or anything like that, but the sugar and caffeine in few sodas would be enough to keep you awake for a while. 😊

Thanks for sharing.
ChrisB (6 stories) (1515 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-09-23)
Thank you for sharring this stroy. By the way I wish I could go and see nepal 😁.I have to say I believe you in what you jjust sharred with us. I think you could hyave seen someones face afetr a very ugly death. When you were frozed I believe this was caused by fright. I had a similar inncident happen to me in one oof my storuires but it was a shadow person in a robe or cape. The funny thing is to this day I can't explain it. I sometimes still don't believe it if you know what I mean. Thanks for sharring and hope to hear from you soon and take care

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: